Black Yak Reviews

Read Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy
Good comms, quick delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
My order was recieved on time and I am very pleased with my new hat. It is very stylish, well made, and very comfortable to were.
Thank you - I love my new fingerless gloves - keep my wrists warm and my fingers free.
They look very well made and I will order some more just need to decide from the great range of colours.
Warm well made beanie, delivered quickly
excellent service and product
Prompt delivery. Lovely warm fleecy mittens
Bought 2 pairs of wool, fleece lined mittens. Pretty colour shades and design. Perfect fit and lovely and warm.
I absolutely love my hat! The quality is great and I love the colour - will definitely buy again, maybe gift one too!
Great product as described and good service
Excellent service and I'm delighted with the beanie.
Lovely warm mittens worth the money
Very pleased. The hat arrived quickly, it is lovely, very warm and comfortable, not least because of the fleece lining. And the size is perfect, they kindly took my sizing note into account. The fact it's ethically produced makes it even better.
Really pleased with my new hat, really well made, lovely pattern & detailing. Very warm & cosy. Great service, eco friendly packaging & quick delivery.
Beautiful gloves such great quality and fantastic communication.
Very quick delivery arrived next day and the wrist warmers are lovely and warm excellent quality too
Love the fleece-lined mittens I got, Super warm and comfy with good quality.
Great communication, speedy delivery & lovely product... All in all ..Great value
I bought 2 hats and a pair of wrist warmers from Black Yak and absolutely love them! Great quality and such gorgeous colours. Plus its all fair trade so its a win,win!
I love my new hand warmers - fantastic quality. The customer service when I needed to exchange was absolutely faultless. Thank you!
Very pleased with my new hat, keeps my head and ears cosy & warm. Excellent quality.
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,247 reviews