Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
I am very pleased to have receive my jumper, it is made to a high quality and finish, there was obviously care taken with the knitting and attention to detail.
Lovely comfortable hats. Admired by my family.
Very good products and excellent service. Many thanks.
I love black yak products. Bought a cardigan/jacket around 10 yrs ago still looks like new. The gloves I ordered arrived very quickly and while I was concerned they might be too small, I put a note on the order for as big as poss and they ended up a perfect fit.
Great quality fingerless gloves. Bought two pairs. Fleece lined which makes them very cosy and comfortable to wear. I would recommend this company. Delivery very quick. Gloves very practical for me as I use binoculars and camera. Also they are long enough to keep your wrists warm too.
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Love love love my 2 pairs of gloves. I saw them in a friend and was so jealous! Now I have own! Very quick delivery.
Mandy provided an exceptionally excellent service and advice! Thank you!
I love my Black Yak slouchy beanie. Easy to order. Arrived very quickly. Fits great.
Marvellous service, wonderful products, I come back and back for myself and for gifts for friends
Good quality goods with a quick delivery
Gorgeous wrist warmers were a great hit as a birthday present for a friend. Excellent quality and cosy fleece lining - she loves them especially as she has a lot of joint pain and she admitted she wears them indoors as they are such a comfort! Thank you Black Yak for a truly speedy delivery and such a huge choice .
Thrilled with my order, and the help given with sizing. Will order from them again.
wrist warmers really work well - much warmer hands and they are very well made. Thank you knitters of Nepal.
Lovely items. Well made. Very fast delivery. Recommended.
I like the idea that the my purchase is supporting people in another part of the world, I want to do that and so I buy products from Black Yak
I bought a hat from Black Yak hoping to replace a beloved old hat that developed a hole. Two thin woolly hats from high street stores I'd been given as gifts just couldn't compete. But my Watchman's Beanie is even better than my original old hat. It is nice and thick, and hugs my head so comfortingly that I wore it indoors the whole morning it arrived! :)
Black Yak 5 star review on 6th March 2021
I was really impressed and happy with everything I purchased. The items arrived speedily and were good quality and fantastic colours. I would definitely buy again!
Delighted with the service and attention to detail the staff took over my order.
Excellent quality, beautiful design in natural shades, prompt and friendly service. I was devastated when I shrunk my favourite hat but delighted to find out I could buy a replacement online. The wool article is so warm and fleece-lined to further protect your ears. I have tried and tested mine in a blizzard this Winter. It is a perfect fit down your forehead and over your ears so that you are protected from the wind and cold. These are products with a mission too if you are receptive to this dimension.
We love the trousers and flags we got. They are brilliant.
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,334 reviews