Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Amazing collar - has made such a difference to my old lurcher. She had been Thank you
A friend recommend bioflow didn't believe at first but after wearing my bangle for a few weeks I did notice a change not so many aches and pains. I don't go anywhere without my bangle now.
Great products.
This was my second lot of the horse boots as didn't have the first lot anymore so bought some more knowing how good they are. Also used to use the dog collar one.
I've bought 3 of the wristbands for family members and they are all really happy with results.
Humans might be susceptible to placebo but when animals show a distinct difference observed by 3rd party unaware of intervention then there must be something happening
Really happy with the Bioflow coller has helped a lot his back to his playful self... Thankyou.
Bought for a friend’s dog and they were delighted with result.
My husbands painfully arm and shoulder are now less uncomfortable, shoulder still aches now and again but greatly improved on how it was.
Haven't noticed an improvement with my dog but friends have with theirs.maybe just an age issue. Worth a shout though
I’m very pleased with my bangle. Was a little Sceptical whether it would work or not. But in the last few days I’ve mislead it & my hands are definitely playing me up. Hopefully it will turn up soon, Or I’ll be purchasing another one. Very pleased with the prompt service received.
I recently replaced the clasp on my Elite magnetic bracelet. Must have done something wrong as it was not secure. Spoke to Holly/Hollie (not sure on spelling) who was extremely helpful. She told me to send it back and she would have a look at it. I sent it back on 4th September at 10.45. Received it back repaired today 7th September. This type of service is rare today! Absolutely brilliant!
excellent product
Good product. Had one before and wore it daily. Seems to help with my aches and pains. Did have a rubber sport version before to but they don't last too long and snap. Go for the canvas one. Can't fault it. Delivery was extremely prompt and safely packaged. Would recommend to anyone.
Well made bracelet. I have the copper one which leaves a green stain on my wrist but the stain washes off easily. I suffer with tennis elbow and the bracelet seems to reduce the permanent soreness. Whether it's the bracelet or something psychological I don't know. I wear it 24 hours a day unless my wrists are under water. I am pleased with purchase
Bio flow pet collar and sports bracelet both work great,.
Wouldn’t be without the bracelet this is the second one I’ve had. There are marvellous
Quick service and the items seem to be working well
very good and worth a try
Quick prompt service & quality of product very good
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews