Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Made a massive difference to my dog, she was sore and stiff on back due to spondylosis. Wearing the collar seems to make her more comfortable and mobile. Doesn’t show the same pain with it on as she does the days she doesn’t wear it. Highly recommend
We brought one years ago for our dog and it worked out great on him. Now we have brought this one for our daughter dog because he had a limp now he walking lovely that all in 3 weeks. Thankyou Bioflow
Excellent service from Bioflow over the many years I've owned a wrist bands then bracelet which have certaily helped my painful joints.
This works for me, can’t say why but I have owned two bracelets, I recently bought the sport version for every day use as I work (and play) outdoors so like the durability of the silicone model. I notice a difference in myself when I have forgotten to put my non waterproof model on after a shower. So I swear by the product and the sales service is quick and efficient both when replacing straps or sending out a new product. Great product.
I personally am sceptical, but I am not the one wearing it, my wife is, she absolutely swears by it, she has very bad arthritis in both hands, bent knobbly fingers and all that, if after having a bath or similar she forgets to put it back on she soon realises that it is missing, not long after putting back on the pain starts to subside, say no more. ( nothing to do with this but I have doggy friends whose dogs wear the canine model and are surprised how much better their dogs are wearing one.)
Since wearing her collar our working collie has not suffered with the painful limp she had at the end of the day. Unlike we humans a dog has no expectation of a cure from magnetic therapy
Not just the professionals can wear this excellent product but us mere mortals can benefit from this a amazing product which has helped me coping with arthritis is my left hand due to golf. You have to try it yourself to experience the benefit don’t just take my word for it. Give it a try!!!!!!
I am so pleased with this bracelet it has really helped my arthritis which is in all my fingers. I would recommend this as I am not in as much pain, I know there is no cure but pain relief is very important.
The Bioflow is excellent it keeps the pain away from my right arm and shoulder . I highly recommend it.
Best thing I ever bought. I wouldn’t be without it.
I bought the lux double as a present for my husband and he loved it . The quality is very good and it works brilliantly for his shoulder problems. Fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend.
I have worn a bioflow bracelet since they first came out and have found it very helpful as well as attractive to wear.
Great product
Fantastic product and would highly recommend them. No complaints whatsoever
Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone.
I have just changed my bioflow bracelet and it's the same as the previous one in terms of quality. Ive been wearing these for years and would not be without it. I had an accident 20 years ago and have arthritis as a result. Before I got one of these the pain was unbearable, now it's just an ache. Brilliant a must have if you are suffering.
this has helped my wifes osteoarthritis reduced her reliance on painkillers and allowed hrt to walk a bit further without as much pain
Good quality, my dog wears it every day and hopefully he will improve soon
Very good 5/5