Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I bought this for my dog Florence, who has been diagnosed with arthritis, and it’s working so fingers crossed it will help her mobility is back and no stiffness. Fingers crossed for winter
Excellent products that I use not for myself but for my horse as well. I definitely feeling the difference if I don’t wear my bracelet. Highly rate these products ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
I have purchased 3 bracelets off you over the years the only ones that fit me are the Explorer 2 it would be nice if you could cater for people with bigger wrists! Surely you can make bigger straps
I believe it has help to ease the pain in my wrist
Have recommended this collar to a few of my dog walking friends as I see benefits with my dogs mobility issues
I have been wearing my silicone wristband for years. I particularly love this one as it is easy to wear and doesn't have to be taken off while showering. It has helped me immensely with my back aches. My husband and my mother also wear the Bioflow wristbands.
replacement so quality recognised
I can see a big difference in my Dogs’ pain levels since using Bioflow collars. They are more mobile and are able to negotiate steps and other simple jumps without pain.
Have used bioflow products for years cannot fault at all.
Customer service great , when I ordered a bangle which was too small there was no problem getting a refund keep up the good work bioflow
Have been using bioflow bracelets for 10 years, they really seem to help reduce pain and stiffness in my body.
I actually bought it for my wife who has had a bioflow bracelet for some 30 years and only takes it off to go thru the security at the airport. She would never be without it.
Brilliant service. I ordered two dog collars for our aging terriers and they have definitely helped improve their mobility and quality of life. Easy to order and fast delivery.
Bioflow are great products.
The service was excellent and delivery Very fast.
Used them for 30 + Years brilliant
Excellent product! My wife is really pleased with the service she received ... ordered on the Tuesday, delivered on the Wednesday!
Have used biofilm for the last 30 years my dogs and myself I would recommend them highly and I do recommend them all the time thank you for producing bioflows
This range looks great and works even better, it's helped relieve pain all over the body and increase stamina and strength when exercising. I never take mine off it's been real hero product
A friend recommended a Bioflow collar for my ageing spaniel, she was extremely stiff in her joints while out walking and even worse after a rest... Within a day of wearing the collar, she was a completely different dog, she is back to her sprightly, spaniel like self. Thank you Bioflow for helping without the need for medication... Would recommend to anyone, try it before medication!
Definitely reduced pain in my wrist
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews