Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
This is my third bioflow bracelet and there great I think it must help with my MS THANKS
Very good product aces and pains completely gone in my hand.
The usual first class service and quality. highly delighted. Thank You..
Yes very pleased with service and braclet
Easy transaction, no problems plus a speedy despatch
I bought this bioflow magnet to help relieve the pain I have been having in my neck and shoulderfor the past year , within a couple of hours i could feel the differance i was able to move my neck from side to side without much pain , after 2 day's the pain and stiffness had gone and each dayI feel better and better, will not take it off now , it is truly amazing and has worked on me
Made a massive difference to my dog, she was sore and stiff on back due to spondylosis. Wearing the collar seems to make her more comfortable and mobile. Doesn’t show the same pain with it on as she does the days she doesn’t wear it. Highly recommend
We brought one years ago for our dog and it worked out great on him. Now we have brought this one for our daughter dog because he had a limp now he walking lovely that all in 3 weeks. Thankyou Bioflow
Excellent service from Bioflow over the many years I've owned a wrist bands then bracelet which have certaily helped my painful joints.
This works for me, can’t say why but I have owned two bracelets, I recently bought the sport version for every day use as I work (and play) outdoors so like the durability of the silicone model. I notice a difference in myself when I have forgotten to put my non waterproof model on after a shower. So I swear by the product and the sales service is quick and efficient both when replacing straps or sending out a new product. Great product.
I personally am sceptical, but I am not the one wearing it, my wife is, she absolutely swears by it, she has very bad arthritis in both hands, bent knobbly fingers and all that, if after having a bath or similar she forgets to put it back on she soon realises that it is missing, not long after putting back on the pain starts to subside, say no more. ( nothing to do with this but I have doggy friends whose dogs wear the canine model and are surprised how much better their dogs are wearing one.)
Since wearing her collar our working collie has not suffered with the painful limp she had at the end of the day. Unlike we humans a dog has no expectation of a cure from magnetic therapy
Not just the professionals can wear this excellent product but us mere mortals can benefit from this a amazing product which has helped me coping with arthritis is my left hand due to golf. You have to try it yourself to experience the benefit don’t just take my word for it. Give it a try!!!!!!
I am so pleased with this bracelet it has really helped my arthritis which is in all my fingers. I would recommend this as I am not in as much pain, I know there is no cure but pain relief is very important.
The Bioflow is excellent it keeps the pain away from my right arm and shoulder . I highly recommend it.
Best thing I ever bought. I wouldn’t be without it.
I bought the lux double as a present for my husband and he loved it . The quality is very good and it works brilliantly for his shoulder problems. Fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend.
I have worn a bioflow bracelet since they first came out and have found it very helpful as well as attractive to wear.
Great product