Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Without exception family members that I have bought bracelets for are over the Moon with the results they are benefiting from having the item.
My husband has had his bioflow for years, and its helped him a lot, but beware ! the magnet fell out. They will not replace the magnet you have to buy a whole new bracelet. Such a waste of a perfectly good bracelet
I bought the bioflow bracelet to try and help arthritis in my hands, having had a friend recommend it. Unfortunately it didn't have the same beneficial effect for me. Worth a try, though, as I know it works for some. In the first few months I had a problem with the catch and almost lost it so I contacted the office to ask for advice and was told to send it back for repair. It came back almost by return. The person I spoke to on the phone was efficient and helpful and the repair successful and there was no charge. Great service!
I have had dogs for years. I never feed them on named foods. In fact Pluto how is a very tall lab how I believe now a days would be called a laborlucher, otherwise a mongrel!!, will be 12 years old in June runs around like an idiot, is fed on Aldi's iown brand. He does have his cod liver tablets each day. The only "spoily" thing he does have and if I lost it would replace immediately, is the Bioflow collar. I also had one for my German Sheppard before. Recommended by friends who had horses. Can not recommend it high enough and the one I actually bought from you last time was for my friends dog. As to the rating above afraid very good is not enough - EXCELLENT AND WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT.
My 12 year old greyhound has benefitted greatly from wearing this collar. His back legs were getting very stiff and he is now running round like a 2 year old
Awesome
I have a 12 year old collie who was starting to get a bit stiff in the joints. Bought the bioflow collar after recommendation from a friend and it’s given my dog Jake a new lease of life. Very pleased.
Working very well
Actually I bought one bracelet for my sister in law, the transaction was perfect
My 10 year old Collie was showing signs of stiffness when getting up after a sleep or jumping into the back of the car. I bought a bioflow collar for her as I had bought one for my labrador 15 years ago, she was having fits and the bioflow collar stopped it almost immediatly, she never had another fit - anyway my Collie is like a young dog since wearing the collar. Dont hesistate to help your older dog with one of these
Great service, great product
Great product. Very efficient service. User friendly website. Delivered promptly. First class service. Thank you.
Very pleased with the product of a dog collar.
Excellent
My dogs symptoms got so much better after a week and now at the age of 13 she is like a new dog! Thank you Sarah
We have used it for years. It is very good
I had my last bracelet possibly 10-15 years ago, it broke this last year. I had no hesitation in ordering a new one. I am quite certain that it keeps the pain away from the 2 fingers that are affected by my arthritis. The consultant even wrote it into my records that my fingers had improved because of the bracelet.
Pleased with results
Best products I’ve bought for my back without the bioflow straps I’d have trouble walking around thank you
Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews