Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Awesome
I have a 12 year old collie who was starting to get a bit stiff in the joints. Bought the bioflow collar after recommendation from a friend and it’s given my dog Jake a new lease of life. Very pleased.
Working very well
Actually I bought one bracelet for my sister in law, the transaction was perfect
My 10 year old Collie was showing signs of stiffness when getting up after a sleep or jumping into the back of the car. I bought a bioflow collar for her as I had bought one for my labrador 15 years ago, she was having fits and the bioflow collar stopped it almost immediatly, she never had another fit - anyway my Collie is like a young dog since wearing the collar. Dont hesistate to help your older dog with one of these
Great service, great product
Great product. Very efficient service. User friendly website. Delivered promptly. First class service. Thank you.
Very pleased with the product of a dog collar.
Excellent
My dogs symptoms got so much better after a week and now at the age of 13 she is like a new dog! Thank you Sarah
We have used it for years. It is very good
I had my last bracelet possibly 10-15 years ago, it broke this last year. I had no hesitation in ordering a new one. I am quite certain that it keeps the pain away from the 2 fingers that are affected by my arthritis. The consultant even wrote it into my records that my fingers had improved because of the bracelet.
Pleased with results
Best products I’ve bought for my back without the bioflow straps I’d have trouble walking around thank you
Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them
very good
An excellent product which works for me and I have ones that match my clothes or brown and black leather and a fabric and sports ones for casual.
Helps with my back pain had new one as old one broken worn one for over 10 years
Prompt delivery easy to use site
Thank you for the quick response and clear instructions for the installation of my replacement cistern
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 698 reviews