Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Definitely reduced pain in my wrist
My husband has worn a bioflow for over 15 years and swears by it
Best products! Great offers
Had various bioflow products over the years . My last purchase was a gift for my mother who suffers terribly with arthritis. She has said her wrist has not flared up once since wearing the bioflow bracelet . Very pleased customers
Had a Bioflow band a few years ago for my son. He outgrew it and these are great.
I and my husband and last three dogs have all worn Bioflow magnets and found them to be very beneficial with my dogs and ourselves still playing sports, I am now 75 and my husband 76, two dogs are competing in Agility competitions with the collie now 12 years of age still doing 3 classes on the day.
Quality product well priced and liquified and efficient ordering and delivery.
The collar I bought for my old lab cross certainly worked and her limp is so much better, some days no limp at all and she now keeps up with the rest of the pack.
Beautiful bracelet, looks stylish and easy to wear
This is the second bracelet i have bought as a present, very pleased with both purchases. Think its time to buy one for myself
Speedy delivery and lovely packaging....none of which is as important as the product, which not only looks fab, feels fab, fits beautifully, but my aches and pains have definitely improved. I used to get over 3-4 headaches a week, which needed 4 painkillers to fix..... after wearing the bracelet for just a few weeks, I can happily say I've had only one headache. Absolutely amazing.
This product suits my husband and is brilliant. I know that it does not always benefit everyone, but it is so beneficial for my husband and it looks good too!
Fantastic products. Never without a Bioflow on. Really noticed a difference when I went without wearing it for a few days.
Great success with it l am going to buy one for my Husband
As far as I can tell it’s really good, my cocker spaniel has been wearing it for a couple of months
Really good product wear it all the time
Great product. Best looking magnetic bracelet around. Seems to have helped for general aches and pains including back ache.
My second one and it’s brilliant
Originally I bought a Bioflow dog collar and by leaving a review I was entered in to a competition and won a Bioflow wristband. However, as I have a very small wrist they weren’t suitable for me. Customer services were happy for me to gift my prize to a friend who had just undergone hip replacement surgery. He reports that he believes the wristband help relieve some of the pain and discomfort following his operation. He would recommend this product and thanks Bioflow!
Having been sceptical of using the bio flow collar i can now say my opinion has changed. My dog was on steroids and several forms of anti inflammatory and pain relief we have been using bioflow for about 4 months and she is off all medications!!! She walks free as a bird and no longer cries when getting up from being led down! She is a GSPxLab and is 10yrs old. I would hand on heart recommend this product I wish I could show anybody who was sceptical like me a video of the transformation! More than 5 out of 5 - Thank you Bioflow!
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews