Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I had the sport purchased as a present and was well impressed when the broke after only a couple of months decided to up grade not impressed with the strap doesn't provide a snug fit as the sport and the price tag is to high but I do get some benefit from the magnets may buy two sports next time and be better of in my wallet
Product was well made, looked good and seemed comfortable for our dog. Unfortunately the product didn’t work for our girl as turned out her lethargy was due to terminal liver cancer.
Was very sceptical but really wanted to help my old boy, so bought a Bioflow collar.
It seems to have helped him, not bounding like a puppy but moving much easier and more freely. Glad I bought it.
Great service and product but ordered the wrong size and did not exchange
I have had my BioFlow since December 2017 and have worn it constantly. I have problems with my ankle both in terms of arthritis and also after effects of an operation which left me with nerve pain. So far the positive effects seem to be negligible but I will continue to wear it for a while yet to see if things do improve.
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
It isn’t difficult to know at this early stage whether or not the collar is having a positive affect on my dogs well being. There are adverse reactions so I will continue to use.
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
I bought a bio flow bracelet some years ago which was very powerful but unfortunately I have mislaid it.
Lately i bought a sports bioflow but have not found that it is effective as my old bracelet.
I would give a better review if I had had them longer to see the real effects from the collars but as it takes a while for them to reach there full potential it’s a bit difficult to I’ve a more positive review
Found no benefits from bracelet gave it to a friend to try
Rug was a poor fit at my mares chest, unfortunately I lost her within a month of purchase so cannot comment on efficiency
Bought for my dad who's legs are riddled with arthritis, he loves the design/wearability, so far he's unable to notice any ease but he's only had it on for 2 weeks and remains optimistic even if doubtful he'll be doing cartwheel's (he is 72 so no genuine expectations 😁)
Unfortunately, I felt that the rug was not as warm for my horse as I had thought it would be, so I cannot use it through the colder winter nights. I therefore can't give a full review of the rug. My horse, aged 30, only wore this for six nights before I had to change it to a warmer rug; I didn't even get to use the magnetic strips on it!! I found it also slipped very badly to one side on him, which would mean that if I had used it with the magnetic strips, those would not have been in the correct position from one end of the day to the next. A bit of a shame for us.
The product as I had already bought one for my myself, but the one I ordered for my husband which is large is too tight on his wrist and will not wear it
Thank you for your review Marie. We're sorry to hear that the band did not fit your husband. You can exchange or request a refund with 14 days. Please visit https://www.bioflow.co.uk/returns. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
Not sure!!
I like the product, easy to order, good delivery.

Just not sure what benefit this is bringing?
I bought four Bioflow two were sports and two were the explorer the explorers were great but one of the sports ones fell apart and was replaced free of charge but then the new one snapped and the second sports one took the skin off my wrist in a perfect circle i moved it to my opposite wrist and it did it again so I finally gave up wearing it as did my daughter its such a shame too as I felt more energetic whilst wearing it hence the perseverance
Very happy with my sports wrist strap but the magnet fell out of my husband's one after only 6 weeks- the rubber split open.
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time - I see you purchased the band in late February so please contact info@bioflow.co.uk and we will assist further. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
I have 2 , one is silicone but split in two after 3 months ! The other is a weaved strap which is good
Hi Anita, thank you for your review. We now have a new design silicone sport band for extra durability. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Initially when we fitted the Bioflow collar our dog's athritis seemed to ease but over time it made no difference whether he wore it or not. This was shortly before he died so we are not sure if the benefits of the collar were over taken by other events in his medical history.
Service and delivery were good, however I found the wristband didn't really make any difference.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews