Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

"It isn’t difficult to know at this early stage whether or not the collar is having a positive affect on my dogs well being. There are adverse reactions so I will continue to use."
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"I bought a bio flow bracelet some years ago which was very powerful but unfortunately I have mislaid it. Lately i bought a sports bioflow but have not found that it is effective as my old bracelet."
"I would give a better review if I had had them longer to see the real effects from the collars but as it takes a while for them to reach there full potential it’s a bit difficult to I’ve a more positive review"
"Found no benefits from bracelet gave it to a friend to try"
"Rug was a poor fit at my mares chest, unfortunately I lost her within a month of purchase so cannot comment on efficiency"
"Bought for my dad who's legs are riddled with arthritis, he loves the design/wearability, so far he's unable to notice any ease but he's only had it on for 2 weeks and remains optimistic even if doubtful he'll be doing cartwheel's (he is 72 so no genuine expectations 😁)"
"Unfortunately, I felt that the rug was not as warm for my horse as I had thought it would be, so I cannot use it through the colder winter nights. I therefore can't give a full review of the rug. My horse, aged 30, only wore this for six nights before I had to change it to a warmer rug; I didn't even get to use the magnetic strips on it!! I found it also slipped very badly to one side on him, which would mean that if I had used it with the magnetic strips, those would not have been in the correct position from one end of the day to the next. A bit of a shame for us."
"The product as I had already bought one for my myself, but the one I ordered for my husband which is large is too tight on his wrist and will not wear it"
Thank you for your review Marie. We're sorry to hear that the band did not fit your husband. You can exchange or request a refund with 14 days. Please visit https://www.bioflow.co.uk/returns. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
"Not sure!!"
"I like the product, easy to order, good delivery. Just not sure what benefit this is bringing?"
"I bought four Bioflow two were sports and two were the explorer the explorers were great but one of the sports ones fell apart and was replaced free of charge but then the new one snapped and the second sports one took the skin off my wrist in a perfect circle i moved it to my opposite wrist and it did it again so I finally gave up wearing it as did my daughter its such a shame too as I felt more energetic whilst wearing it hence the perseverance"
"Very happy with my sports wrist strap but the magnet fell out of my husband's one after only 6 weeks- the rubber split open."
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time - I see you purchased the band in late February so please contact info@bioflow.co.uk and we will assist further. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"I have 2 , one is silicone but split in two after 3 months ! The other is a weaved strap which is good"
Hi Anita, thank you for your review. We now have a new design silicone sport band for extra durability. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"Initially when we fitted the Bioflow collar our dog's athritis seemed to ease but over time it made no difference whether he wore it or not. This was shortly before he died so we are not sure if the benefits of the collar were over taken by other events in his medical history."
"Service and delivery were good, however I found the wristband didn't really make any difference."
"The last two magnetic sports wrist bands I have purchased, the cover that keeps the magnet secure has started to peel away so I had to throw them away. I do not take them off so no regular pulling at the band to cause this to happen. I have worn a band for about three years now and notif I will anymore."
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
"it hasn't made me happy"
"It looks nice but the clasp end is much too short & you can't squeeze to open it without 10 or more tries & still with great difficulty . give up using it as its too much stress. Really needs a redesign on the chain length"
"Looks good and is effective but the fit varies from one item to another."
"Appears to work"
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews