Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
I graduated to Bioflow from a magnet based bracelet which I had convinced myself was helping my joint pain.I then read the blurb for Bioflow and convinced myself that it was the next most sensible progression.
I can honestly say I have noticed not one iota of improvement in pain reduction, in fact I am considering going back a step to something which, in my mind, was giving me some help!
Not sour grapes, just an honest opinion.
The Bioflow bracelet was delivered promptly and appropriately. However, having worn it since that time, no effect at all upon my wellbeing or health has been noticed. Essentially a waste of money!
Hi Peter. Many thanks for your review. We're sorry our product had no effect on this occasion. Kind regards, Bioflow.
We order 2 Bioflow sports in February and both and failed within 7 months.
The first one failed after 2 months when the patch over the magnet came away leaving magnet exposed and it kept falling out. Ths was replaced by Bioflow. Second failed 7 months after purchase when strap snapped. This was not replaced by Bioflow as was out of its 6 month warrently (by about 2 weeks!!!). The product works well but poor build quality will stop me from buying anymore. They should last longet thna 7 months bext case scenario.
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your purchases. We have acknowledged the issue and all of our sport wristbands now have a new one-piece design for extra durability. Kind regards, Bioflow.
As soon as I started to wear the bracelet, I began to feel nauseous and ached all over. I persevered for three weeks but felt so ill that I had to take it off. Within two days I felt back to normal... a total waste of money
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear this. Although rare, feeling unwell whilst wearing Bioflow products can happen. We recommend slowly building up the time that you wear the product, along with drinking plenty of water. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Unfortunately after wearing the bioflow for 24 hours I had a Migraine. I do suffer with migraines and take daily medication for them but it has put me off wearing the bioflow again. I also found the green woven strap uncomfortable. Sorry ????
I bought one for my husband and the magnet housing backing has come away and the magnet was lost. I would expect the bracelet to have lasted a lot longer than what it has.
Could it be a faulty batch? please advise? Thank you
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time - please contact info@bioflow.co.uk with the picture and we will try to assist. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
The strap lasted about a month was too tight threw it away
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
Although your actual delivery service was great, I was not informed about the requirements for the correct size magnet for my dog, only the collar size. My springer is a large springer but has a small neck. As I understood the collar needed to filter close to the skin I ordered the exact size for her neck, on arrival the collar looked very narrow but I assumed this must be right, when she didn't show any improvement I read further reviews etc and it seems the magnet size may be too small? I feel I should have been given better information and would have preferred to spend more on the correct size collar rather than waste money on one that does not have any effect.
Hi Sarah, thank you for your review. Although you bought a smaller collar, the magnet strength is exactly the same as the large collar. Does the collar length fit your dog? If you have any further queries please email info@bioflow.co.uk and we will try our very best to help. Kind regards, Bioflow.
I was so happy to get my bioflow wristband, my 2nd purchase after the band on the 1st finally disintegrated after many many years of excellent 'service'.
This time I went for a snazzy slim turquoise model, but in February, only 5 months after purchase and not a great deal of use, the back flap (holding the magnet in) came open, and the magnet went missing! Sadly, never to be found.
I have been so busy since then selling my house, buying another and shifting, that I haven't got round to contacting bioflow, although it was always on my To-Do list.
Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback now.
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Purchased several products, most have broken. Whilst company have replaced each one without fuss, they have told me they will only do this for 6 months.
I have bought several which I wont use till months ahead. When they break I do not want to have a problem
Thank you for your review. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. Kindest regards, Bioflow.
4 of us wore them every day for at least 6 months and no one noticed any health benefits. Now none of us wear them. Complete waste of money.
The back came off after about 2 months,Sticky glue everywhere. See photo
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear this. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bought wrist band and it snapped within 3 months, not as robust a material as it should be.
Hi Steven

Sorry to hear this - we do offer a 6 month guarantee on our sport wristbands and will be more than happy to offer a replacement if there is a fault within this time frame.

We now have a one-piece sport model that offers increased durability.

Kind regards, Bioflow.
Both bracelets (sports bangles) have lost their adhesiveness and the magnet has become loose which was a great shame. This happened on both examples within 2 months of wearing them.
Hi Michelle. Sorry to hear this - we do offer a 6 month guarantee on our sport wristbands and will offer a replacement if there is a fault within this time frame. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Had an allergic reaction to it came out in a rash. Shame as husband has one and is very happy with it.
I've been wearing my Bioflow bracelet for some months now - but remain to be persuaded that it is doing anything.
Many thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you haven't had any effects. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Although my bioflow sports wrist band appeared to provide effective pain relief the silicone band started to split after a couple of weeks and eventually broke shortly after that. This appeared to be due to the sharp corners on the band creating stress points during the stretching on application and removal.
Hi Mike. We're sorry to hear you had a problem with your sport wristband. We see that you purchased the band in March this year, so it is still under it's 6 month warranty. Please email info@bioflow.co.uk with a photo and we will look into this for you. Kind regards, Bioflow.
I never actually got the results back! It's a sensitive subject but if someone could get back in contact with me that would be great.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Please email info@bioflow.co.uk if we can help further at all. Kind regards, Bioflow.
just had no effect on me, or the collar I bought for the dog, I left his on permanently as my vet suggested trying it, some say it works an some do not.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that magnetic therapy didn't work for you or your pet on this occasion. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Never noted any difference when the collar is on
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that magnetic therapy didn't work for your pet on this occasion. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews