Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Really good quality, easy to put together. Really pleased with the wardrobes - would definitely recommend!"
"Very impressed with the product but a bit fiddly putting it together as we had to make holes for the hinges and feet šŸ˜¢ apart from that the product is very well made and looks gorgeous in our bedroom! šŸ¤—"
"If you live up a stair be prepared to lift the furniture with the delivery guy. If building up, the other reviews say 15 minutes. I would say check the length of the bolts because the screws might not be long enough to attach the furniture together, but the staff are happy to order bigger ones! Also the screws to attach the back panel do not want to screw into the mdf strips with an electric drill or manual screw driver. I'm still trying to fix this but the couch looks good"
"Table is nice but instructions werent as clear as they could be"
"First item damaged, getting replacement wasn't as quick as expected but 3 days later after initial delivery date item arrived, good quality futon base bit rough but great for price"
"Furniture was fine once it all arrived. It came in 3 deliveries which was inconvenient and the delivery company refused to carry furniture into the house."
"Very happy with the purchase I made, definitely got value for money!!"
"Quick delivery and packaged well"
"Good selection of goods and fast customer friendly service."
"Excellent delivery. Cabinet well thought out and solid."
"Arrived quickly although 1 piece a day late .Quality good for the money .Took rather longer than would have liked to put together the chest of drawers .Well designed and strong. No defects .All bits in packing."
"Very pleased with chair would recommend"
"I haven't opened it yet as I don't need it till mid January but I am sure that off will be ok."
"Good service but never sent any white caps for the Allen key screws for the chest of draws."
"Product arrived without a problem and it was easy to assemble. Only one quarm I have is the fitting were not to the best quality. If the fittings were of better quality I would of given this product a five star."
"Was a mix up first of all with out of stock but it came into stock again the following day & was despatched and received it by next day So overall I’m satisfied"
"Looks very nice in my conservatory"
"PROMT DELIVERY GOOD VALUE EASILY ASSEMBLED ."
"Sorry I cannot comment meaningfully yet as it is still in the box! i bought it for my holiday home and I have yet to deliver it there. But it looks just what I need and the price was very competitive."
"I actually had a bad experience with this company. Ordered a piece of furniture for a present. Didn't receive the next day delivery had to call them, they then arrange for delivery again. The day after I rang as I still didn't recieve it & it was collected by a stranger. A lot of trouble with the delivery company. During this time the people at customer service was great helping them to find out my refund wasn't put through when they received back the item from yodel. I had to call the company several times. Only response I've had from them was for a review."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 149 reviews