Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy
I have have purchased 4 items of furniture from you now and have been pleased with them when l have finally received each one however there has always been problems with each item arriving always been weeks after l have paid, the reason l have purchased the last item as it matches the rest it wasn’t delivered on the date you said but l have had an email from you and it should arrive the end of this month therefore l cannot give you a review until l receive it
Some confusion and delay tracking my order. Did not arrive next day delivery as I had selected so had to wait at home longer. Product colour match was good, as depicted on website, just what I was looking for. Plastic wrap on 2packages was torn and so velvet material of products (storage boxes pale pink velvet) was soiled. 1 package was in cardboard and was fine.
Arrived on time but not best quality I’d buy elsewhere
Had no problem with you people, delivered in good time. I didn’t realise that the grey Ottoman came as a flat pack, but I started to assemble it, when assembling the feet which required 4 screws to the metal plate underneath the base, there is no room for the plate to be screwed. I could only put 3 screws as you will see in the photo. Also the markings for the gas piston arms were in the wrong place, good job I’m quite handy and had to reposition them. See photo. This should be shown to the manufacturer.
Chipped pieces was very disappointing would not buy again
Not the best furniture, but by far not the worst
The desk was damaged when I unpacked it and the instructions for Assembly could be much clearer. I did get the damaged part of the desk replaced and the staff were very helpful.
HI there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are however glad that you found the staff helpful in replacing the damaged part.

We apologize again for this.

BFW
Product arrived on time and was as described. Unfortunately it is cheap and damages easily when being assembled.
Hi there,

We are very sorry to read that your item seems to be damaging easily.

We usually get great feedback on the product range that you ordered from therefore apologize that this happened to you.

We have emailed you to try and assist as we notice that you have not yet contacted us directly with your complaint and we would like to resolve this matter for you.

BFW
We recently bought the Lancaster large TV stand. It arrived a day late with no communication from the Big Furniture Warehouse which was a bit frustrating, however, overall I am pleased with the product - it seems to be of good quality and is looks great.
Hi there,

We are very sorry that the delivery was delayed and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We are glad to read that you are overall pleased with the product that you received.

We hope to do business with you again in the near future.

BFW
Product is really good for the price

BFW
Ordered a storage box with slow close lid. Although had great service and communication from company in receiving replacement panel and mechanism for slow close lid, still disappointed as lid still slams shut when it reaches half way closed. Also says that the box can be sat on but the lid bends when when sat on. Lovely looking product but doesn't meet my needs as it was meant to be a toy box for a small child that can be sat on and keep her fingers from getting trapped.
Thank you for taking the time to review your product and our service.

Thank you for letting us know about the issues with your lid - We will be sure to make our quality control team aware of this matter so that it can be looked in to internally - Thanks again.

BFW
Arrived quickly and good communication. Just beware of the delivery company. Threw my item over my fence and consequently damaged my unit. Ensure you are in when due to be delivered, otherwise you may end up having to glue and fix your items.
Thank you for taking the time to review your product and our service.

Apologies for the issues with the courier service. I will be sure to make management aware of this incident so that we can look in to the matter further internally.

BFW
Very slow response on email and phone up twice to be told they will ring back which never happened
Love the chair....shame the material under the chair was damaged. Had to mend it myself. Chair wasn't delivered in the time slot given.
Bought an under stairs storage unit. Was given a delivery date, the storage boxes turned up but no storage unit. After chasing the couriers as to why it hadn’t arrived (several days later at this point), I was told that the sender had requested for it not to be dispatched until the following Monday. Really poor organisation on the delivery part. The unit itself was a nice quality, but the flat pack pieces had numbers missing so you had no idea which board was which when attempting to assemble using the terribly awful instruction leaflet. Good product, everything else could be improved!
Product was ordered 27/12 states next day delivery - arrived on 05/01. I would expect a delay with bank holidays etc however this length of time was not really acceptable and no contact with regards to delay. Product ok, drill is needed for assembly as no pre cut holes. Hinges are not soft close - this was to be used as my sons toy box therefore we had to buy soft close hinges. Does the job, probably wouldn’t order from here again.
Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced a delivery delay. We have had an issue where a number of orders were collected by the courier and held for no apparent reason before being delivered late. We have since rectified this situation and everything is being delivered next day in the vast majority of cases.

Regards

Big Furniture Warehouse
Overall, the quality of the item I purchased would be rated as acceptable. The sturdiness of the chest of drawers isn't as strong as I would of expected, and although it looks lovely, some pieces of the item were marked in places.
Furniture that I got is lovely and sturdy however one problem I do have is the bottom legs on the coffee table the bolt keeps coming loose so doesn't fit snuggly together
I wasn't thrilled with my unit. The front of the drawer came off and the bottom fell out on the second day of use. I have re-inforsed it and used glue to hold it, but the whole thing doesn't seem to fit in line so it looks a bit rubbish. I wish I had spent a bit more and got something better, but the reviews online were quite good so I bought it.
The sideboard with shelves each end was delivered very speedily and well within the quoted delivery date. Unfortunately, the quality of the furniture is ok, but the drawer is rather shallow and its fitting is poor. The plastic drawer runner afits to the sideboard, with the drawer only having a 'bare' untreated groove. The drawer movement is not exactly smooth, and I can foresee it getting 'sticky' over time. Personally I don't think the quality of this piece of furniture warrants the price tag.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.98 based on 393 reviews