Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Ordered a storage box with slow close lid. Although had great service and communication from company in receiving replacement panel and mechanism for slow close lid, still disappointed as lid still slams shut when it reaches half way closed. Also says that the box can be sat on but the lid bends when when sat on. Lovely looking product but doesn't meet my needs as it was meant to be a toy box for a small child that can be sat on and keep her fingers from getting trapped."
"Arrived quickly and good communication. Just beware of the delivery company. Threw my item over my fence and consequently damaged my unit. Ensure you are in when due to be delivered, otherwise you may end up having to glue and fix your items."
"Very slow response on email and phone up twice to be told they will ring back which never happened"
"Love the chair....shame the material under the chair was damaged. Had to mend it myself. Chair wasn't delivered in the time slot given."
"Bought an under stairs storage unit. Was given a delivery date, the storage boxes turned up but no storage unit. After chasing the couriers as to why it hadn’t arrived (several days later at this point), I was told that the sender had requested for it not to be dispatched until the following Monday. Really poor organisation on the delivery part. The unit itself was a nice quality, but the flat pack pieces had numbers missing so you had no idea which board was which when attempting to assemble using the terribly awful instruction leaflet. Good product, everything else could be improved!"
"Product was ordered 27/12 states next day delivery - arrived on 05/01. I would expect a delay with bank holidays etc however this length of time was not really acceptable and no contact with regards to delay. Product ok, drill is needed for assembly as no pre cut holes. Hinges are not soft close - this was to be used as my sons toy box therefore we had to buy soft close hinges. Does the job, probably wouldn’t order from here again."
Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced a delivery delay. We have had an issue where a number of orders were collected by the courier and held for no apparent reason before being delivered late. We have since rectified this situation and everything is being delivered next day in the vast majority of cases.

Regards

Big Furniture Warehouse
"Overall, the quality of the item I purchased would be rated as acceptable. The sturdiness of the chest of drawers isn't as strong as I would of expected, and although it looks lovely, some pieces of the item were marked in places."
"Furniture that I got is lovely and sturdy however one problem I do have is the bottom legs on the coffee table the bolt keeps coming loose so doesn't fit snuggly together"
"I wasn't thrilled with my unit. The front of the drawer came off and the bottom fell out on the second day of use. I have re-inforsed it and used glue to hold it, but the whole thing doesn't seem to fit in line so it looks a bit rubbish. I wish I had spent a bit more and got something better, but the reviews online were quite good so I bought it."
"The sideboard with shelves each end was delivered very speedily and well within the quoted delivery date. Unfortunately, the quality of the furniture is ok, but the drawer is rather shallow and its fitting is poor. The plastic drawer runner afits to the sideboard, with the drawer only having a 'bare' untreated groove. The drawer movement is not exactly smooth, and I can foresee it getting 'sticky' over time. Personally I don't think the quality of this piece of furniture warrants the price tag."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.09 based on 183 reviews