Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
The furniture I ordered is nice, but is very thin wood and is not the quality I was expecting.
For the price it’s fine, just annoying you can see the screws on the sides. Expecting to have to replace in couple of years. But company itself was great, dispatched very quick with no issues.
prompt delivery
The end product is nice but it was super hard to build, it said you shouldn’t use power tools but I ended up having to as it was breaking otherwise. Would be better to have pre drilled holes rather than having to screw into chipboard with no guide hole.
Completely wrong item was delivered first which didn’t go down well, they did replace with the correct item, was annoying and a pain , item ok but way over priced for what is is disappointed
Poor quality product (cube storage), was not very strong when built and had a few chips in the wood. They did offer to replace the chipped parts but I knew it wouldn’t withstand being taken apart and put together so I’ve just left it. Should of returned it straight away before being built.
I bought two sofas and a table, appears to be of good quality however the sofa had two small damages caused either by the delivery guys or when kept in the warehouse, also the table appears to have some red cement coming out of it even after cleaning it the hundredth time perhaps due to how it was kept in the warehouse.
Disappointed asboth drawers had numerous scratches in them, but a lovely piece of furniture for my sons bedroom
Hi, Very sorry your items arrived scratched. Did you get in touch with our customer support team about this?
I have have purchased 4 items of furniture from you now and have been pleased with them when l have finally received each one however there has always been problems with each item arriving always been weeks after l have paid, the reason l have purchased the last item as it matches the rest it wasn’t delivered on the date you said but l have had an email from you and it should arrive the end of this month therefore l cannot give you a review until l receive it
Some confusion and delay tracking my order.
Did not arrive next day delivery as I had selected so had to wait at home longer.
Product colour match was good, as depicted on website, just what I was looking for.
Plastic wrap on 2packages was torn and so velvet material of products (storage boxes pale pink velvet) was soiled. 1 package was in cardboard and was fine.
Arrived on time but not best quality I’d buy elsewhere
Had no problem with you people, delivered in good time. I didn’t realise that the grey Ottoman came as a flat pack, but I started to assemble it, when assembling the feet which required 4 screws to the metal plate underneath the base, there is no room for the plate to be screwed. I could only put 3 screws as you will see in the photo. Also the markings for the gas piston arms were in the wrong place, good job I’m quite handy and had to reposition them.
See photo. This should be shown to the manufacturer.
Chipped pieces was very disappointing would not buy again
Not the best furniture, but by far not the worst
The desk was damaged when I unpacked it and the instructions for Assembly could be much clearer. I did get the damaged part of the desk replaced and the staff were very helpful.
HI there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are however glad that you found the staff helpful in replacing the damaged part.

We apologize again for this.

BFW
Product arrived on time and was as described. Unfortunately it is cheap and damages easily when being assembled.
Hi there,

We are very sorry to read that your item seems to be damaging easily.

We usually get great feedback on the product range that you ordered from therefore apologize that this happened to you.

We have emailed you to try and assist as we notice that you have not yet contacted us directly with your complaint and we would like to resolve this matter for you.

BFW
We recently bought the Lancaster large TV stand. It arrived a day late with no communication from the Big Furniture Warehouse which was a bit frustrating, however, overall I am pleased with the product - it seems to be of good quality and is looks great.
Hi there,

We are very sorry that the delivery was delayed and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We are glad to read that you are overall pleased with the product that you received.

We hope to do business with you again in the near future.

BFW
Product is really good for the price

BFW
Ordered a storage box with slow close lid. Although had great service and communication from company in receiving replacement panel and mechanism for slow close lid, still disappointed as lid still slams shut when it reaches half way closed. Also says that the box can be sat on but the lid bends when when sat on. Lovely looking product but doesn't meet my needs as it was meant to be a toy box for a small child that can be sat on and keep her fingers from getting trapped.
Thank you for taking the time to review your product and our service.

Thank you for letting us know about the issues with your lid - We will be sure to make our quality control team aware of this matter so that it can be looked in to internally - Thanks again.

BFW
Arrived quickly and good communication. Just beware of the delivery company. Threw my item over my fence and consequently damaged my unit. Ensure you are in when due to be delivered, otherwise you may end up having to glue and fix your items.
Thank you for taking the time to review your product and our service.

Apologies for the issues with the courier service. I will be sure to make management aware of this incident so that we can look in to the matter further internally.

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.13 based on 580 reviews