Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Great prices but not great quality. The wooden toy chest I ordered had scuffs and chips on it. I would have asked for an exchange but it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive after advertising it was going to be next day delivery, so I didn’t want to wait another fortnight at least for a replacement."
Hi there,

I am truly very sorry to read that your item arrived not only late but also damaged.

Having checked your order, I can see that it was placed and dispatched over the very busy Christmas period. Unfortunately we did face huge delays due to courier delays which I apologize for.

Please be assured that had we been notified about the damage, we would have been more than happy to have the parts replaced for you where possible.

We really want to assist you and have this matter rectified therefore if you could please reply to us to confirm which panels are damaged, we can look in to possibly having these replaced or we can look in to offering a goodwill gesture in form of a discount voucher or part refund.

Again, I am extremely sorry about this and hope to hear from you soon.

BFW
"Whilst delivery was quick I received the wrong parts with my order and am still waiting at least a week later for replacements and to hear about timeframes for them to be sent, as a result I have a half finished wardrobe which I can't use and will have to pay twice for the work to build it. I can't understand how a single piece of furniture can be sent out with incorrect parts and why when this does happen it isn't treated as a priority delivery. I would find it very hard to recommend Big Furniture Warehouse as things stand."
Hi there,

I am very sorry to read that your item arrived with faulty parts. Having read the email trail, it does look like there was a manufacturing issue which I apologize for.

As the product is a flat packed piece of furniture, the item is mass produced and issues such as this can and do sometimes arise.
I apologize that this happened to you and caused an inconvenience, I can assure you that we never intended for this to happen.

Could you please confirm if this matter has since been resolved and the new parts received without any further issues?

Please get in touch with us so that we can have the matter looked in to further and ensure that the issue is resolved.

BFW
"My item was received poor quality wood was marked in number places, still awaiting for response regarding collection to return and refund as was only offered 10% discount which was not acceptable given the poor quality of my product"
Hi there,

I am very sorry that your item arrived damaged and I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

The collection was booked as requested however you advised us that the collection did not take place. The courier claim that they attempted the collection but nobody was available at the property when they tried - I apologize that we have conflicting information from the courier.

We can see that you requested the 10% part refund in order to keep the item as it stands, which has since been issued back to your original method of payment.

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience that this matter caused you however am glad that the issue has since been resolved by refunding your part refund back to your original method of payment.

BFW
"Was disappointed with their delivery service. They did not dispatch my item on time when they stated it was next day delivery. When my item arrived and it was assembled, once the drawer was fitted and put it, it failed to come back out and got stuck. Customer service has taken a really long time to sort it out! Very disappointed."
"My item was not delivered on the date stated I had to ring to check where it was and was told it was lost in transit and would have to re order for me . I wanted it in and built for Christmas which didn’t happen . No offer of a good will gesture for inconvenience from customer service rep was just told out of your hands once out for delivery . Poor service and poor customer service"
"No holes to screw into. Wood easily breaks off."
Hi there,

I am extremely sorry to read that the item arrived with no holes and that the wood breaks off easily.

I have tried searching for any correspondence from you regarding this matter and have had no emails advising us of these issues.

We really do want to assist you with this matter therefore if you would be happy for us to assist you, could you please get back in touch with us so that we can resolve this matter?

Thank you and I apologize again for this.

BFW
"Assembly was hard bults kept snapping had to buy more not worth the money I paid."
Hi there,

We are extremely sorry to read that you had such issues when assembling the product which you purchased some time ago.

Please be assured that when issues such as this arise, we are more than happy to replace potentially faulty parts at no extra cost to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you at the time of your purchase.

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 149 reviews