Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Started to put item together, was ready to attach shelves and found the two sides did not coincide with each other. Had to drill 3 sets of two holes one one side to enable the shelves to be attached. Not good quality control, should have been checked before being sent out.
Quick delivery
Could do with better and stronger screws/joining parts. The table holes where the screws join didn’t match up. Overall have to keep the item but won’t go for a wood coffee table again.
The item was not as pictured, had screws showing from the outside once constructed. Overall the material quality was also very poor.
Cupboards are flimsy when built, definitely not worth the price that they were
The item arrived well packaged but on removal the item was damaged. This was not done in transit and would have been obvious on packing. Sending out faulty products is not good for customer relations. Communication after was fair and a return was arranged to fit in with my day off from work. No replacement item was available.
Dear Customer, We are very sorry your item was faulty, we do not open and check goods here in the UK they are brand new factory sealed goods. We have a QC team overseas checking items in production and we shall check your order details and feed this back to the QC team. Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
ordered the Chester draw / I have never seen such instruction before. it stated 40 minutes to put together more like 8 days +
thats just sorting the parts out.. and then waiting for the bits that were missing to arrive , .. the draws dont align so closing them isn't to good,, I found this item £50 cheaper as well . which added insult to injury .. the customer service isn't great .. but reading the other review on here my complaint wasn't a one off ,so the had no interest..
The quality of the furniture is good but the customer service is very poor. Delivery was delayed and delayed with no information. I phoned several times and Although the staff were pleasant on the phone and promised to get back to me non one actually took the time to do this. People accept that there can be delays but this is softened with good customer service.
Havent even unpacked it yet as decorating room before building bed. Stop sending hassle reviews.
TV unit arrive with missing instructions, then parts were missing, when i contacted their customer services i was advised the parts would arrive in the next 2 days, this did not happen, when i contacted them again they said it could take up to five days. unit door is broken we did not notice until put to gether. i would not order from this company again.
Damaged but looks ok
As described, delivered on time but bottom of drawer missing. Now have the aggravation of organising a new one to be sent through.
Firstly, screws were missing which delayed the assembling. All screws within the pack were put together, which should have been split within the steps.

Secondly, after assembling all parts, draws are not fitting suitably and struggle to close, which will become frustrating after a while.
Will probably break in the near future. Draw handles are not the best, would suggest changing it.

Anyone looking for a temporary cheap chest draw with a very good design, choose big furniture store.
Waited for my purchase and rang to ask where it was. After much searching was told they didn’t stock it anymore. Annoying. On the plus side my money was refunded promptly.
paid for a saturday delivery, did not happen. still waiting for a refund a month later.
Hi there,

We are very sorry to read this.

We don't appear to have had any contact from you vi email.
We will contact you to resolve this matter.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
I ordered 2 items, one of which did not contain the right parts and the other was completely the wrong product - useless.
The customer services team are very pleasant and polite but did require chasing for everything.
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues with your order and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are glad that you received a positive experience with our customer services team however apologize that you feel that you have to chase for updates.

We do hope that this does not deter you from ordering with us again in the future.

BFW
I ordered a cot bed in June. The order went through plus payment. I wasn’t told until afterwards that the item is out of stock. I had to phone to find out when it would be back in stock and then had to ask for email confirmation of this. Had I known it was out of stock I would have bought it elsewhere.
Hi there,

I am very sorry to read that you missed that the order was out of stock on our website and that you was placing the order for a pre-order.

This is visible on the item page and it does also state 'pre-order' when placing the order however I will pass this on to our sales manager to look in to this further internally.

Hi there,

We are very sorry that you missed that this item was out of stock on the listing and also that the item was a pre-order.

BFW
I ordered two bedside drawers from here and they were sent to another address which wasn’t even on the same road as me but the deliverer didn’t even knock on or leave a card and one of the drawers was broke
Hi there,

We are very sorry for the issues that occurred with the courier and then them damaging the item in transit.

Please be assured that your feedback will be passed on to our courier account manager in order for this matter to be looked in to further internally.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
Item was not in stock and it was on back order. I was aware of this when I purchased, however I expected some sort of communication regarding estimated time of restock and delivery. I had to ring myself and ask for this information, to which a not very friendly woman told me it’d be 2 months later. She then went on to ask me “do you want it or not, if not we will refund you”.. I was more than happy to wait, I just expected some sort of communication regarding the time frame. Poor customer service. Still awaiting product.
Hi there,

I am very sorry to read this and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please get back to us so that we can discuss this further.

HI there,

I am extremely sorry to read that you have had such a poor experience.

I have emailed you to retrieve more details in order to assist you further.

BFW
Packaged arrived though it was not possible to track so this was a bind. I found it extremely difficult to put together on my own and haven't been able to attach the hinges as too awkward for one person. There was also a scratch on the woodwork under the seat but it's too much of bind to return and sort out so will have to put up with it.
Hi there,

I am very sorry to read this and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We was never aware of all of the issues therefore have emailed you to try and assist.

BFW
The products look lovely. The low review is down to the service and issues. Ordered a large set of drawers, the screws broke when used which meant a week later the fronts were coming off. Emailed and listed the parts required. When these arrived no screws had been sent, had to chase these up and wait a further delivery. Then emailed to express my dissatisfaction and was agreed a £10 good will for my £350 order. This has never been refunded. Although Drawers look nice the Sideboard is of poor quality but you get what you pay for I suppose.
Big Furniture Warehouse 2 star review on 31st May 2019
HI there,

We are very sorry for the issues that you had and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We usually get great feedback on this product therefore apologize that you feel this way.

We honestly did not anticipate that such issues would occur and apologize that they did however we did try our very best to resolve and did so.

The part refund was issued straight back to your original method of payment on the 31st of May - We have proof of this on system.

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.13 based on 580 reviews