Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Hi, I ordered a sideboard which arrived promptly but was unfortunately damaged. I had no problem contacting Customer Service & Megan was extremely helpful through the process of getting it collected.
We didn't reorder but would still recommend you as customer service & efficiency is so important.
Susan Smalley
They are not fully operational. I purchased a outdoor parasol when it arrived it had been used no screws or nuts and in a shabby state. Said that they would send a courier to collect for a full return but courier never turned up and they ignore any communication you try to have with them. Don’t want this to happen to anyone else.
Item, delivered late, and damaged.
Emailed customer service, promised collection, Monday, then Thursday, still not collected.
No replies to emails, atrocious customer service, wouldn't touch with a barge pole.
Adding insult to injury"a full refund will be given when we have the goods back", be really helpful if you did what you promised and collected the goods.
DONT USE !!!
COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
Order and Delivery were good, however when opening the item found it to be damaged, appreciate this was a low cost item, but no response at all from customer service after sending e-mail.
Really fast delivery and fantastic furniture at a really low price. I bought a storage unit for my granddaughters toys and it’s brilliant. My living room no longer looks like a play group gone wrong.
Great price
Great product for the price
Very prompt service.
Would recommend :)
Very fast delivery service, happy with product. Would use again
Fast delivery for furniture. Wasn't the most expensive chest of drawers so wasn't expecting top quality but was pleasantly surprised.
The company it self can not fault, extremely fast delivery!!
However I bought the up lift coffee table, flat pack, not happy with the quality, it looks cheap and chatty!! Cheap chipboard, poor manufacturing the holes didn’t match!! Very simple to assemble
We purchased a grey ladder shelf. It was delivered very quickly and we are very happy with the finished result. Great service.
Great piece of furniture.amazing price and fast delivery.
Brilliant quality , excellent service , would recommend to a friend
I have have purchased 4 items of furniture from you now and have been pleased with them when l have finally received each one however there has always been problems with each item arriving always been weeks after l have paid, the reason l have purchased the last item as it matches the rest it wasn’t delivered on the date you said but l have had an email from you and it should arrive the end of this month therefore l cannot give you a review until l receive it
I have bought a few things from Big Furniture Warehouse and I am very happy with the prices.
Lovely bathroom cabinet. Arrived very quickly and looked amazing in our bathroom.
Firstly, screws were missing which delayed the assembling. All screws within the pack were put together, which should have been split within the steps.

Secondly, after assembling all parts, draws are not fitting suitably and struggle to close, which will become frustrating after a while.
Will probably break in the near future. Draw handles are not the best, would suggest changing it.

Anyone looking for a temporary cheap chest draw with a very good design, choose big furniture store.
If you live up a stair be prepared to lift the furniture with the delivery guy. If building up, the other reviews say 15 minutes. I would say check the length of the bolts because the screws might not be long enough to attach the furniture together, but the staff are happy to order bigger ones! Also the screws to attach the back panel do not want to screw into the mdf strips with an electric drill or manual screw driver. I'm still trying to fix this but the couch looks good
Thank you for taking the time to review your product and our service.

Thank you for advising us about the issues with the bolts - I will be sure to check that our quality control team are aware of this so that the matter can be looked in to internally if not already. Thanks again.

We hope to do business again in the near future.

Kind regards,
BFW
Love the chair....shame the material under the chair was damaged. Had to mend it myself. Chair wasn't delivered in the time slot given.
Very disappointed. Item packaging arrived damaged. Item was faulty, drawers would not open correctly. Asked for item to be swapped. Told to find new packaging, dismantle, repackage and return as a direct exchange not possible. Huge amount of time wasted trying to resolve issue. Complete waste of money on substandard shoe cupboard
Hi there,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this matter caused you.

Having reviewed the correspondence, we understand that the issue has since been resolved as a part refund was actioned in order to keep the item as it stood as you did not have time to re-box the item and seal so that our courier could collect and exchange.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,