Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"DONT USE !!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY."
"Order and Delivery were good, however when opening the item found it to be damaged, appreciate this was a low cost item, but no response at all from customer service after sending e-mail."
"Very disappointed. Item packaging arrived damaged. Item was faulty, drawers would not open correctly. Asked for item to be swapped. Told to find new packaging, dismantle, repackage and return as a direct exchange not possible. Huge amount of time wasted trying to resolve issue. Complete waste of money on substandard shoe cupboard"
"Whilst delivery was quick I received the wrong parts with my order and am still waiting at least a week later for replacements and to hear about timeframes for them to be sent, as a result I have a half finished wardrobe which I can't use and will have to pay twice for the work to build it. I can't understand how a single piece of furniture can be sent out with incorrect parts and why when this does happen it isn't treated as a priority delivery. I would find it very hard to recommend Big Furniture Warehouse as things stand."
"I ordered from them on the basis my order would be delivered January 1st, my order never turned up and then 2 days later I get a email to say because of xmas it’s delayed and they now don’t no when it will be delivered. Without any communication to myself apparently it was delivered on Saturday 5th January but when I arrived home I had no parcel and no card through my door to say who they have given it too. So after emailing the company they tried to say it’s been signed for and I’ve asked for proof of the signature and I still haven’t had it, I’ve emailed 3 times and now they are ignoring me. I want a refund as I have no goods. The service is poor....so do not order from this company!!!!!"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Couldn’t deliver after paying premium refund took ages. Couldn’t contact anyone in spite of being in working hours. Happy with item."
"My item was not delivered on the date stated I had to ring to check where it was and was told it was lost in transit and would have to re order for me . I wanted it in and built for Christmas which didn’t happen . No offer of a good will gesture for inconvenience from customer service rep was just told out of your hands once out for delivery . Poor service and poor customer service"
"I called and asked (prior to despatch!) if the items I had purchased were solid pine wood and was told they are. On arrival they were clearly not and the company refused to accept this as a valid reason for a return! Poor quality! Complete waste of my money as I had to return which cost me more than the cost of the products as I was unsatisfied. Awful service! Would never recommend.. save your money and go to a reputable company nearby!!"
"I wouldn't even give it a star. They send me an email that the order was dispatched and in the day of the arrival, after me asking for a tracking number (because the bed wasn't arriving), they told me that the producer had a problem and there's no bed. Spare yourself from all the hustle and don't order from them. I'm pretty sure I even lost the money."
"We never received the order. Apparently it was delivered elsewhere? We don't know where and ow are we expected to find this house and collect a large item and somehow carry it home??? When I tried calling - you get through and then it puts you on hold then disconnects you??? How convenient. WIll not be using or recommending this service."
"I wasn't thrilled with my unit. The front of the drawer came off and the bottom fell out on the second day of use. I have re-inforsed it and used glue to hold it, but the whole thing doesn't seem to fit in line so it looks a bit rubbish. I wish I had spent a bit more and got something better, but the reviews online were quite good so I bought it."
"I bought a 'deuxe' shoe cabinet expecting it to be decent quality however the panels split on screwing together and one of the drawers has completely fallen apart after only 5 days.... terrible."
"Bought 2 things. A tv stand 6 weeks ago. It still isn't up because there are pieces missing. The coffee table was ok. But even that had some screws missing."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 148 reviews