Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Do not buy from this company. Next day delivery is not next day. Customer service was poor left hand didn’t know what right hand was doing and there was no management to talk to about the problems I had. Lost a days wage waiting for the delivery and no compensation or call from management 😡😡😡 Told would get a call at 8 the next day, however, they don’t start until 8:30 🤔
This company sold me a broken item, promised me a refund, and now is refusing to send it. They are telling me that they can not send me a box to return the item but expect me to have a box large enough to return a plastic wardrobe. Steer well clear.
I have waited in for three days, lost earnings as self emoted as no delivery collection turned up. It has been going on since August. They sent out faulty goods and have been obstructive ever since. Now the keep making dates a collection will take place, all to no avail. Avoid this company at all costs.
Ordered Coffee table on a Friday, next working day delivery promised. Monday next working day-no delivery, promised Tuesday, waited in all day, no delivery. Promised Wednesday, waited in all day, no delivery! By now, not happy, order cancelled. Had to then wait almost 3 weeks for my refund!! What a way to run a business .
Havnt received my item Haven't had no contact so phoned them now they say there waiting for item to be in stock Why sell a item if you haven't ot it
Pictures are misleading. We should have checked the measurements but the cube storage is much smaller in real life also of poor quality chips in wood etc. Generally poor quality.
Very disappointed, poor service
I wasn’t impressed the item arrived damaged. Was poorly packed. I must say they did offer to exchange item but I didn’t have time to take off work to wait for collection and we needed item urgently so kept it, but for the cost I would have expected it arriving in good condition.
Ordered a coffee table and never received the item. Had to ring and be told that it was out of stock after 3 weeks of waiting. Was refunded the price. Your website should not allow customers to purchase items that are out of stock.
I didn’t receive my item and have been charged for it.
I ordered 3 bookcases and one desk from BFW. I chose this company, who weren't the cheapest, as they could deliver on the day I wanted them. That day arrived (2.9.19) with the 3 bookcases but no desk. When I contacted the company I was told that the desk was not in stock until 2.11.19! We agreed to cancel the order and return my money and I 'hunted' for a desk from another supplier and got one though cost £15 more. Next day two desks arrive! BFW stated there was a mistake and my desk was in stock and had been delivered. Arranged for it to be collected (6.9.19) and now, 3 weeks later and despite numerous e-mails and promises, still waiting my refund. Looks like this will end up in the small claims court. Want the hassle?
Ordered from here even though the price wasn't the cheapest due to the 'next day delivery' and we needed the item that week. It was only on the day of expected delivery that I was informed that delivery would be delayed. Apparently there was a back-log of orders with the courier after the bank holiday weekend which is understandable however my issue is that i was not advised that my order would be late until i enquired myself and I subsequently had to take time off work so that I could be in when the order was delivered the follow week. Admittedly when i did speak to customer services they were apologetic and helped to re-arrange delivery for me and it would have been fine except the courier tried to deliver on the wrong day and i had to contact customer services yet again to re-arrange for the previously agreed upon day. When my order arrived the packing was severely damaged and was also missing a part. This has since been dispatched to me. Overall the product was okay but not worth the hassle of having to reschedule delivery twice and having to wait for the missing part. I would be more forgiving since customer services were quite helpful but after reading other negative reviews it seems I got off lightly and this company is better off avoided!
Very poor quality drawers. Would not recommend!
Not impressed I’m afraid
Vent in the top does not prevent wind from not lifting the sunshade, as the description says it will prevent. It Damage a Fence in the process
The ottoman we ordered has come with chips in the wood and some of the edging is coming away. Very dissatisfied. Wont be ordering from you again..
bought a grey 5 drawer chest for my sons room its actually black with some grey which was fine we built it which was in itself a nightmare..... within a day the wood was split and the front to two of the drawers came off where the wood was split. it was only 50 quid so totally my fault I should have known.... I did email but got nothing back. I've ordered a new chest of drawers from somewhere else so this one will be skipped total waste of time and money lesson learnt
Appalling customer service. Was promised next day delivery, one lost wardrobe and a week later and still their delivery company denies having anything to order. Had to phone daily and chase them to find out what is going on.
Shocking seller. The quality is shocking. They sent faulty furniture and tried to ignore my return requests and then deliberately made the return process extremely difficult. They also lied a few times about collecting return items. I took a day off from work for collection and they didn't turn up. Luckily I have security cameras footage as evidence for complaint and court. They said they would refund when they receive the faulty furniture but they do not collect it. They basically try to avoid refunding this faulty unusable furniture.
Worst customer service I have every experienced. I waited 2 weeks for a delivery that didnt come and took time of work expecting these deliverys. Then it took a further 3 weeks to get a refund. I'm still waiting for another order to be delivered which has been over a month now. I highly recommend avoiding this company, very unprofessional.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.97 based on 397 reviews