Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

Helen Rose
"Excellent customer service. One of the parts was incorrect so emailed the company and a instant response. They sent the correct part straight away! Highly recommended!"
Frances Ashton-Brown
"Big and beautiful. My daughter and i completed it with some difficulty but not much. Fun to do and a decent size."
Joseph Hill
"We purchased a pop up gazebo and it was delivered in super quick time and was fantastic quality. Would highly recommend."
"Havnt received my item Haven't had no contact so phoned them now they say there waiting for item to be in stock Why sell a item if you haven't ot it"
"Pictures are misleading. We should have checked the measurements but the cube storage is much smaller in real life also of poor quality chips in wood etc. Generally poor quality."
"Very disappointed, poor service"
"I wasn’t impressed the item arrived damaged. Was poorly packed. I must say they did offer to exchange item but I didn’t have time to take off work to wait for collection and we needed item urgently so kept it, but for the cost I would have expected it arriving in good condition."
"Ordered a coffee table and never received the item. Had to ring and be told that it was out of stock after 3 weeks of waiting. Was refunded the price. Your website should not allow customers to purchase items that are out of stock."
"I didn’t receive my item and have been charged for it."
"I ordered 3 bookcases and one desk from BFW. I chose this company, who weren't the cheapest, as they could deliver on the day I wanted them. That day arrived (2.9.19) with the 3 bookcases but no desk. When I contacted the company I was told that the desk was not in stock until 2.11.19! We agreed to cancel the order and return my money and I 'hunted' for a desk from another supplier and got one though cost £15 more. Next day two desks arrive! BFW stated there was a mistake and my desk was in stock and had been delivered. Arranged for it to be collected (6.9.19) and now, 3 weeks later and despite numerous e-mails and promises, still waiting my refund. Looks like this will end up in the small claims court. Want the hassle?"
"Ordered from here even though the price wasn't the cheapest due to the 'next day delivery' and we needed the item that week. It was only on the day of expected delivery that I was informed that delivery would be delayed. Apparently there was a back-log of orders with the courier after the bank holiday weekend which is understandable however my issue is that i was not advised that my order would be late until i enquired myself and I subsequently had to take time off work so that I could be in when the order was delivered the follow week. Admittedly when i did speak to customer services they were apologetic and helped to re-arrange delivery for me and it would have been fine except the courier tried to deliver on the wrong day and i had to contact customer services yet again to re-arrange for the previously agreed upon day. When my order arrived the packing was severely damaged and was also missing a part. This has since been dispatched to me. Overall the product was okay but not worth the hassle of having to reschedule delivery twice and having to wait for the missing part. I would be more forgiving since customer services were quite helpful but after reading other negative reviews it seems I got off lightly and this company is better off avoided!"
"Very poor quality drawers. Would not recommend!"
"Not impressed I’m afraid"
"Vent in the top does not prevent wind from not lifting the sunshade, as the description says it will prevent. It Damage a Fence in the process"
"The ottoman we ordered has come with chips in the wood and some of the edging is coming away. Very dissatisfied. Wont be ordering from you again.."
"bought a grey 5 drawer chest for my sons room its actually black with some grey which was fine we built it which was in itself a nightmare..... within a day the wood was split and the front to two of the drawers came off where the wood was split. it was only 50 quid so totally my fault I should have known.... I did email but got nothing back. I've ordered a new chest of drawers from somewhere else so this one will be skipped total waste of time and money lesson learnt"
"Appalling customer service. Was promised next day delivery, one lost wardrobe and a week later and still their delivery company denies having anything to order. Had to phone daily and chase them to find out what is going on."
"Shocking seller. The quality is shocking. They sent faulty furniture and tried to ignore my return requests and then deliberately made the return process extremely difficult. They also lied a few times about collecting return items. I took a day off from work for collection and they didn't turn up. Luckily I have security cameras footage as evidence for complaint and court. They said they would refund when they receive the faulty furniture but they do not collect it. They basically try to avoid refunding this faulty unusable furniture."
"Worst customer service I have every experienced. I waited 2 weeks for a delivery that didnt come and took time of work expecting these deliverys. Then it took a further 3 weeks to get a refund. I'm still waiting for another order to be delivered which has been over a month now. I highly recommend avoiding this company, very unprofessional."
"Order placed nearly 3 weeks ago, we have waited in at home twice for delivery of wardrobe and still nothing. Meant to be delivered today which is a Saturday and the office is closed so we cant even contact anyone"
"Delivery was not on time. Item arrived damaged. Hard to contact customer services."
Hi there,

We are sorry to read this.

We have been in contact with you via email and resolved the issue prior to your feedback.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"Terrible.had to get refund after multiple failed deliveries fobbed off numerous time by operators. Will never use again. Order no.1693189"
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you had issues with the courier service and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

When you contacted us directly, we assisted with the matter and ensured that you was fully refunded due to the item having not arrived.

We apologize again for the issues with the courier service and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"i ordered 4 pieces of furniture on a specific day as i would only be home on the day they should of arrive . i ordered on a friday and i was told delivery monday - i then got an email on saturday saying 2 items had been delivered and had been signed for by me. As i wasnt there i knew this wasnt true.i waited all of the monday for the other items to arrive , the website stated will arrive by 5:30- nothing - at 7:45 that evening i get a call to say they are outside however by then i had left so they then left it with a neighbour which i didnt want and didnt ask for . 2 days later the final item arrived without any warning and again left with a neighbour what i didnt want or ask for. The items all had small cosmetic damages to them which make them unsightly to look at from certain angles. All in all a disaster and waste of money"
HI there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues with the courier service that we have to use for the goods ordered.

I can assure you that we as a company did not expect that this would occur as it is within our best interest for our customers orders to be fulfilled without any issues.

We really are very sorry for the inconvenience that this matter caused you.

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.00 based on 384 reviews