Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Lovely furniture but one of the draws came broken and I was unable to contact anybody regarding this."
Hi there,

I am very sorry to read that one of the drawers came broken and that you was unable to contact us.

If you could email us on: customerservices@bigfurniturewarehouse.com advising the part number/letter from the assembly instructions for the damaged panel, we will gladly assist in having this part replaced for you.

We do have a contact us page on our website but also our direct contact number. We also send generic messages to our customers with updates on their orders which can be replied too - Could you let me know which of these methods you tried using to reach us?

I apologize again for this.

BFW
"I purchased a 3m x 3m Gazebo from BFW for 59.98 GBP. Very pleased with the fast delivery. Unfortunately the lightweight Alloy the frame is made from folded during a 12mph wind which utterly wrecked the item on it's first use. I emailed BFW to draw their attention to the fact that the quality of this item was so poor it shouldn't be advertised for sale, and requested a refund. To my mind a responsible company that upholds good standards of practice would have agreed to a refund. Sad to say BFW did not. You may draw your own conclusions, but please take great care when purchasing anything from this organization, as I believe they supply un-researched or tested goods."
"Ordered before 12noon for a next day delivery but you claimed the payment had not gone through despite it leaving my Paypal account at around 11.30am Therefore you could not deliver when I needed so I had to phone to get my money refunded and to cancel the order. Not great."
"I bought a shelving unit and storage boxes to go with it. However the shelf was out of stock and the company was unable to fulfil my order but proceeded to send the boxes anyway. Of course these were useless to me without the shelf itself. Trying to return and get a refund for these was a long and painful process. I had to send tens on emails and courier collection had to be arranged several times as I didn’t have the facility to print a return label. I also had to wait in all day for this courier which was a great inconvenience. All in all it was a huge waste of my time and a very poor customer service. All for some boxes worth £12. Just astonishing. Would not use again."
"Very disappointed. Item packaging arrived damaged. Item was faulty, drawers would not open correctly. Asked for item to be swapped. Told to find new packaging, dismantle, repackage and return as a direct exchange not possible. Huge amount of time wasted trying to resolve issue. Complete waste of money on substandard shoe cupboard"
"I ordered from them on the basis my order would be delivered January 1st, my order never turned up and then 2 days later I get a email to say because of xmas it’s delayed and they now don’t no when it will be delivered. Without any communication to myself apparently it was delivered on Saturday 5th January but when I arrived home I had no parcel and no card through my door to say who they have given it too. So after emailing the company they tried to say it’s been signed for and I’ve asked for proof of the signature and I still haven’t had it, I’ve emailed 3 times and now they are ignoring me. I want a refund as I have no goods. The service is poor....so do not order from this company!!!!!"
"My order took over two weeks to arrive and then when it did there was parts missing!"
"Item delivered 2 days late, told conflicting answers over the phone with regards to refund. Very disappointed"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Couldn’t deliver after paying premium refund took ages. Couldn’t contact anyone in spite of being in working hours. Happy with item."
"Didn’t deliver the next day as promised despite me paying the £15 extra. After a few days claimed the last one of my order was damaged. After over a week refuse to respond to my request to refund my payment and confirm."
"I haven't received my order yet or any contact as to when I will receive it ."
"Not up to the job... Shoe cabinet broke. Only good for small shoes and sandals"
"The tent was useless it crumbled under the wind and broke in many pieces. I could not even set it up cause it was so unstable."
"I would like to give zero stars. Ordered a tv unit. It looked just what we wanted from the picture online but when it arrived it was the cheapest material ever and when my partner gently tried to put it together (he’s a tradesman, perfectly able to put it together) it literally broke in his hands. Rubbish."
Hi there,

I am extremely sorry to read that this has happened to you and I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We usually get brilliant feedback on the product that you ordered therefore I apologize that you feel that the item is manufactured using cheap material - In turn, we have never had feedback on this product advising that the material simply crumples in your hands.

This is something that we would like to look in to further as we don't appear to have had correspondence from you prior to this feedback.

Please get in touch as we would like to have this matter looked in to further for you.

I apologize again that this happened to you and hope to hear from you soon.

Carrie
"I called and asked (prior to despatch!) if the items I had purchased were solid pine wood and was told they are. On arrival they were clearly not and the company refused to accept this as a valid reason for a return! Poor quality! Complete waste of my money as I had to return which cost me more than the cost of the products as I was unsatisfied. Awful service! Would never recommend.. save your money and go to a reputable company nearby!!"
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you was unhappy with your purchase.

I can confirm that the range that you ordered was a solid pine items, which was confirmed via telephone prior to your purchase.

We did not refuse the return of these products however did advise that it would be for you to return the products at your own cost due to them simply not being to your taste and you feeling that the quality was inferior, as you believed that they were not solid pine products - As advised, the items were as advertised in the fact that they were solid pine products.

Upon return, a full refund was issued back to your original method of payment.

I am very sorry that you was unhappy with your purchase.

BFW
"I wouldn't even give it a star. They send me an email that the order was dispatched and in the day of the arrival, after me asking for a tracking number (because the bed wasn't arriving), they told me that the producer had a problem and there's no bed. Spare yourself from all the hustle and don't order from them. I'm pretty sure I even lost the money."
"We never received the order. Apparently it was delivered elsewhere? We don't know where and ow are we expected to find this house and collect a large item and somehow carry it home??? When I tried calling - you get through and then it puts you on hold then disconnects you??? How convenient. WIll not be using or recommending this service."
"DONT USE !!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY."
"I bought a 'deuxe' shoe cabinet expecting it to be decent quality however the panels split on screwing together and one of the drawers has completely fallen apart after only 5 days.... terrible."
"Bought 2 things. A tv stand 6 weeks ago. It still isn't up because there are pieces missing. The coffee table was ok. But even that had some screws missing."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 149 reviews