Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
We bought a lift up coffee table, worst purchase ever, terrible quality. Do no not recommend.
I have only only had problems with this company from start to finish, so please avoid. First I ordered my item and the wrong item was delivered, then a swap was arranged and the courier supposedly damaged the item so I never got it, now they don't have my item. They offered me a 15% discount for this which I accepted, to forget the whole sorry saga, and now one of the drawer fixings is missing I find. Whilst I did get replies eventually they were each from a different person and it took me weeks to get to even talk with someone. (I worked from home in the pandemic but can still speak with customers on the phone). During this time I waited in on several occasions for a non existent courier and experienced exceptionally poor communication. A shocking experience, so save yourself the stress.
I ordered a cot from big furniture warehouse. When the box arrived, it was so badly damaged that I could see the damage to the cot without even opening it. They arranged for a replacement cot, again the box was damaged on arrival and the cot was damaged. I resorted to having individual pieces replaced which eventually turned up in the condition I would expect them to. Both the company and the courier blamed each other for the damages. The only good thing I can say is that the customer services team were helpful in the replacement items being arranged.
An absolutely awful company. It wouldnt let me give no stars!!
After first receiving a damaged item I contacted the company who said they would sent out a replacement piece. The day it was supposed to arrive I was home all day to then receive an email saying they could not deliver as no one was home. I contacted them to which they said they would speak to couriers and call me back. I had no call back. So next morning I called again and they confirmed parcel would be delieved that day. It arrived but when opened not only had they sent the wrong piece but it didnt even go with the piece of furniture I had ordered.
Called them again to cancel order as I was now fed up of the errors. They said I wouls not get my refund until they had received the item back. The item had been collected 2 weeks and I still awaites refund. It hadnt even been processed but rhey had received my item!!! It took approx 4 weeks to get my refund!!!! Everytime I called the company staff just did not seem to care. Awful xustomer service and communication. Will not use this company again!!
Very poor customer service
Would never buy from you again, over the trouble I’ve had from you over my sideboard that was 2different colours,, your customer service is appalling, you don’t deserve to have a business the way you treat your customers, it’s me that’s long king at it and it is 2different colours, I will slam you down and put it all over social media to tell customers not to buy from you
Missing bits to desk, damaged wood... asked to be returned agreed never heard anything back
They are not fully operational. I purchased a outdoor parasol when it arrived it had been used no screws or nuts and in a shabby state. Said that they would send a courier to collect for a full return but courier never turned up and they ignore any communication you try to have with them. Don’t want this to happen to anyone else.
Item, delivered late, and damaged.
Emailed customer service, promised collection, Monday, then Thursday, still not collected.
No replies to emails, atrocious customer service, wouldn't touch with a barge pole.
Adding insult to injury"a full refund will be given when we have the goods back", be really helpful if you did what you promised and collected the goods.
wrong item recieved, not answering e mails, unale to get through on telephone
AVOID! Firstly advertised a completely different item than what we received. First employee Matt very Helpfull over the phone no reply afterwards, understood unlikely as was Easter holiday. Next employee Megan supposedly organised collection, failed on two attempts. Now no response from many emails, can not get through on the phone as answer phone full..... funny that. Probably with complaints. Still no response from anyone. Appalling customer service!
Ordered 2 packs of 4 recieved only 1 not happy
Do not buy from this company. Next day delivery is not next day. Customer service was poor left hand didn’t know what right hand was doing and there was no management to talk to about the problems I had. Lost a days wage waiting for the delivery and no compensation or call from management 😡😡😡
Told would get a call at 8 the next day, however, they don’t start until 8:30 🤔
This company sold me a broken item, promised me a refund, and now is refusing to send it.
They are telling me that they can not send me a box to return the item but expect me to have a box large enough to return a plastic wardrobe. Steer well clear.
I have waited in for three days, lost earnings as self emoted as no delivery collection turned up. It has been going on since August. They sent out faulty goods and have been obstructive ever since. Now the keep making dates a collection will take place, all to no avail. Avoid this company at all costs.
Ordered Coffee table on a Friday, next working day delivery promised. Monday next working day-no delivery, promised Tuesday, waited in all day, no delivery. Promised Wednesday, waited in all day, no delivery! By now, not happy, order cancelled. Had to then wait almost 3 weeks for my refund!!
What a way to run a business .
Havnt received my item
Haven't had no contact so phoned them now they say there waiting for item to be in stock
Why sell a item if you haven't ot it
Very disappointed, poor service
I wasn’t impressed the item arrived damaged. Was poorly packed. I must say they did offer to exchange item but I didn’t have time to take off work to wait for collection and we needed item urgently so kept it, but for the cost I would have expected it arriving in good condition.
Ordered a coffee table and never received the item. Had to ring and be told that it was out of stock after 3 weeks of waiting. Was refunded the price. Your website should not allow customers to purchase items that are out of stock.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.12 based on 569 reviews