Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"the most disgusting customer service i ever seen."
"Personalised Service, from a company who “listens” to the customer, Fast secure dispatch, highly recommended."
"Shocking customer service from this poor excuse of a company!! Waited in all day for my delivery after taking day off work to be told by the delivery driver my order wasn’t on the van and he would have to return. Called to rearrange and was advised my items were not delivered as I was not home which was a lie. When my order was finally delivered half of it was missing so had to chase again. What did arrive was absolutely disgusting!! I ordered a king size mattress to receive a mouldy stained ridiculous excuse of a double mattress that was about 2cm thick how they advertise it as a mattress I don’t know! Had to email to request a refund as the wrong item delivered that was also in a poor condition. After receiving photo evidence of what I had been sent I was advised this company don’t collect mattresses for return and that I would have to dispose of this myself! Absolutely shocking response considering they are fully aware I am currently heavily pregnant. Then have the cheek to ask whether I want my original item sending to me or whether I would like a refund. Yes the prices are cheap for what they sell but the customer service is shockingly bad when anything goes wrong and I would not recommend this company to anyone at all!"
"Fantastic! Goods that i ordered were out off stock when i phoned spoke to a lovely gentleman that helped me through and helped me to process my order and when new delivery was to be expected. Yes exactly arrived on time and even though goods were in the sale the sale price was honoured as an order had been placed. I would just like to say a massive thankyou to this company and totally recommend to all you fellow people if your looking at this company. The goods even arrived without me knowing as i hadnt had time to access my computer so yes a magic thank you and your courteous helpful driver/delivery gentleman, :) :) :)"
"Just what I wanted. Quick delivery. Well packaged. Easy to assemble. Great price. Will definitely purchase again."
"Very good, matched description and fast, free delivery"
"very impressed with the quality of my product, easy to assemble"
"Brilliant Service and a great product for the price. Would definitely recommend this company to all. Thanks BFW."
"Speedy delivery .... product was of good quality and easy enough to put together"
"Very pleased with my purchase, beautiful bedside cabinets, size is just what i needed, look really nice, great quality."
"Lovely and such great price would buy again"
"Excellent communication and prompt service. The bed that we ordered came with clear instructions which was a relief as was dreading the possibility of them being poorly written! Wired recommend and use again."
"I am very happy with my bedside locker. It is the first flat pack item I have ever put together, so was very pleased with myself."
"I recently purchased a mirror chest of drawers and was very impressed with the quality and service I received. I couldn't fault it and would definitely recommend the Big Furniture Company. Many thanks"
"Needed to send an armchair back. Very easy to do. Helpful when I phoned and emailed information that I needed, in order to do so. The chair that I ordered was of very good quality at a very competitive price. It was a real shame that I was unable to keep it. Prompt with the full refund as well."
"I borth two chest of draws and i wont be buying from them again. Ive send them back the following day. The chest of draw was small and uneven . The company came to collect the chest of draws and made the payment as soon as it got to the warehouse."
"Best price i found for shelving item, and bonus of next day delivery, will certainly look here for similar items in future"
"Very happy with services and my product , certainly use big furniture warehouse again"
"Lovely bed my daughter loves it and after sales customer service wonderful."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.13 based on 234 reviews