Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Lyla Warburton
Big Furniture Warehouse 2 star review on 31st May 2019
Stephannie Ryder
More Photos & Videos
They are not fully operational. I purchased a outdoor parasol when it arrived it had been used no screws or nuts and in a shabby state. Said that they would send a courier to collect for a full return but courier never turned up and they ignore any communication you try to have with them. Don’t want this to happen to anyone else.
Item, delivered late, and damaged.
Emailed customer service, promised collection, Monday, then Thursday, still not collected.
No replies to emails, atrocious customer service, wouldn't touch with a barge pole.
Adding insult to injury"a full refund will be given when we have the goods back", be really helpful if you did what you promised and collected the goods.
Advertising 6 drawer on gumtree then when you click on it it tells you it’s out of stock. If you haven’t got it don’t advertise it.
wrong item recieved, not answering e mails, unale to get through on telephone
If i could give a 0 i would ! Awful service, ordered item on 13th April, delivery timeframe given of 3-5 day. Everytime you call it goes to voicemail, asks to leave voicemail unable to leave message as inbox is full. Sent emails after emails. Get a response after days an it doesn’t answer the question you ask. Still waiting for a reply and refund. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!
Absolutely shocking!!! Ordered two things a bedside table wicker basket storage and the big four draw wicker basket my bedside table arrived pretty quickly but they did NOT send out my four draws!!! They are lying scamming b*stders!!! The women emailed me last night saying oh sorry it’s been lost in transit IT WAS’NT EVEN IN TRANSIT!!! It was supposed to be delivered on the fourth of April and it’s not here NEARLY A WHOLE MONTH!
looks like if you buy more than one item they’ll send you the first so you think you’re getting your item but you’re not!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE
####AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.####
I ordered an item by mistake. I then tried to call them to cancel within hours of making order online but always goes to voicemail (personal voicemail at that). So I emailed them. This was A Friday afternoon. I tried calling numerous times since then but always voicemail and can’t leave message as full..... I then get an email the following Tuesday (4 days later) saying can’t cancel as sent out the day previous and to not accept the delivery when it comes and then would refund on return. So they sent it out knowing I wanted to cancel. It says delivery within 3/5 working days. It has now been 7 working days and tracking still shows as receipt printed by shipping company on day it was posted. No further movement since then. So parcel is obviously either not sent or lost in transit. Again tried to contact by phone but always voicemail full. Emailed numerous times asking for update and refund but no reply. This company is either a scam company or they have zero customer service. I awarded one star as wouldn’t let me do less. I am still waiting for an update as not received item or refund. I have now contacted my credit card company to report fraudulent transaction and get money back that way. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
AVOID! Firstly advertised a completely different item than what we received. First employee Matt very Helpfull over the phone no reply afterwards, understood unlikely as was Easter holiday. Next employee Megan supposedly organised collection, failed on two attempts. Now no response from many emails, can not get through on the phone as answer phone full..... funny that. Probably with complaints. Still no response from anyone. Appalling customer service!
Ordered 2 packs of 4 recieved only 1 not happy
Although I was worried after reading some bad reviews my daughters lady bird tent and tunnel is amazing!! Cant fault it and deliverd on time
Do not buy from this company. Next day delivery is not next day. Customer service was poor left hand didn’t know what right hand was doing and there was no management to talk to about the problems I had. Lost a days wage waiting for the delivery and no compensation or call from management 😡😡😡
Told would get a call at 8 the next day, however, they don’t start until 8:30 🤔
I have just bought a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. Not the easiest to assemble, but definitely worth the effort! Great quality and the customer service is second to none! Would highly recommend and will definitely buy from big furniture warehouse again.
This company sold me a broken item, promised me a refund, and now is refusing to send it.
They are telling me that they can not send me a box to return the item but expect me to have a box large enough to return a plastic wardrobe. Steer well clear.
I have waited in for three days, lost earnings as self emoted as no delivery collection turned up. It has been going on since August. They sent out faulty goods and have been obstructive ever since. Now the keep making dates a collection will take place, all to no avail. Avoid this company at all costs.
Ordered Coffee table on a Friday, next working day delivery promised. Monday next working day-no delivery, promised Tuesday, waited in all day, no delivery. Promised Wednesday, waited in all day, no delivery! By now, not happy, order cancelled. Had to then wait almost 3 weeks for my refund!!
What a way to run a business .
This item is really fiddly to assemble. Big furniture warehouse is good with great service though.
I have have purchased 4 items of furniture from you now and have been pleased with them when l have finally received each one however there has always been problems with each item arriving always been weeks after l have paid, the reason l have purchased the last item as it matches the rest it wasn’t delivered on the date you said but l have had an email from you and it should arrive the end of this month therefore l cannot give you a review until l receive it
Some confusion and delay tracking my order.
Did not arrive next day delivery as I had selected so had to wait at home longer.
Product colour match was good, as depicted on website, just what I was looking for.
Plastic wrap on 2packages was torn and so velvet material of products (storage boxes pale pink velvet) was soiled. 1 package was in cardboard and was fine.
I have bought a few things from Big Furniture Warehouse and I am very happy with the prices.
Wow ive brought from here on more than one occasion now! I work in customer service and whoever is your trainer give them a pay rise. From first communication to delivery what an efficient friendly professional service. It was a pleasure you have made me a loyal customer and I've recommended you to friends too.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.90 based on 406 reviews