Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
I have mixed feelings about my recent purchase with the company. I ordered 4 products coffee table, TV table, side table shoe cabinet. Out of which 3 products came with damaged parts, to avoid return procedure and waiting time. I accepted to use the damaged and for sure they gave little discount and I must say customer service was really good. For the 3rd product which I am waiting for part which will be delivered in 5 working days, its almost the time and I am still waiting for it. To be honest its been an hassle experience and would not prefer to purchase anything in future.
Great customer service and product arrived on time.
Amazing. Great quality and service.
Good price, delivery and quality. First order but will use again
Delivery was fast. But part of the item I ordered was missing so I now have an incomplete cabinet.
Good Afternoon,

Please accept our sincerest apologies, I have requested for the required part and have sent you an email to confirm.

Kind Regards,
Samantha
Fantastic storage cubes, gorgeous quality and great service. Definitely recommend and will be ordering again.
I was really pleased with my purchase and the website was very easy to use. My items came well packaged and within the time limit . Would definitely use this company again and recommend to others . Prices reasonable too.
Prompt delivery and the quality looks great.
Really good value for money
Perfect value for money!
Great purchase and quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering from here again 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. Easy to put together and love the sliding door which hides all my cosmetics. Looks neat and tidy.
Absolutely love my new cube unit. Was easy to put together.
Really quick delivery , kept well informed by email haven’t opened product yet , for a new flat . A 😊
I ordered the coffee table and I love it! Looks very fashionable, the product is high quality. I am happy with the fast delivery.
Not quite the same shape as the toilet. But easy to fit
Unfortunately my one order of four items came out in three deliveries. One of those deliveries I am still waiting for. This has been over a week. I’m struggling to get appropriate feedback from the customer service email account. I just keep going told it will get to me. No time scales. No apology. Not good enough.
Great service, arrived shortly after purchase and at a reasonable price.
Ordering was simple. Delivery quick. Kept informed at all times. Just disappointed with the quality of the item I purchased.
Excellent service! Product arrived very quickly and the quality was great, just what I wanted! Thanks so much!
Nice furniture
Very pleased with our recent purchases. Would definitely recommend this company. They keep you updated with the status of your delivery and both items were delivered promptly.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.17 based on 705 reviews