Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

How would you rate Big Furniture Warehouse ?

Djb1989mu@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"Big furniture warehouse has terrible customer service and are happy to lie. I have placed two orders for the same product and have received identical emails stating that the item has been damaged in transit. Upon investigation through discussion with a partner company, they are in fact out of stock. I have got my partner to order the same item and again Big furniture warehouse claim that it is damaged (using an identical email) . Either their logistics department needs urgent training or they are just comfortable sending falsified emails. I am now asking my friends to order the same item, that is listed as 'in stock' to see how many get 'damaged.' Do not order from Big Furniture Warehouse if you are prone to becoming infuriated."
"Very Good Quality and affordable price. Just what I needed."
"I called and asked (prior to despatch!) if the items I had purchased were solid pine wood and was told they are. On arrival they were clearly not and the company refused to accept this as a valid reason for a return! Poor quality! Complete waste of my money as I had to return which cost me more than the cost of the products as I was unsatisfied. Awful service! Would never recommend.. save your money and go to a reputable company nearby!!"
"On opening the box the first piece I pulled out was broken with a corner piece snapped off, also scratches in the wood all over, haven't checked the rest so could be worse and have just spent an hour in the phone with no luck getting through, avoid."
"First time ordering from them and I'm glad to say no problems."
"We never received the order. Apparently it was delivered elsewhere? We don't know where and ow are we expected to find this house and collect a large item and somehow carry it home??? When I tried calling - you get through and then it puts you on hold then disconnects you??? How convenient. WIll not be using or recommending this service."
Sophia Anele
"Love love love it!"
Mary Pride
Verified Buyer
"Lovely item great storage"
Pauline Briggs
Verified Buyer
"Looks very nice in my conservatory"
Phil Clodfelter
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the Regis Desk which was great if you have limited space available. The pull out desk is brilliant. The ordering and delivery was first class. The only negative was the pamphlet for putting it together. It stated that it would take about an hour, which would be fine if the diagrams were correct (a bit misleading at times) and okay if you put up flat pack furniture for a living; but for a novice it took a lot longer and had to move the running plates a number of times. Finally it was up and is a nice looking desk that fits into my living room neatly. I have sent feedback to the store and would purchase from Big Furniture Warehouse again. Thanks."
Mrs M K Johnson
Verified Buyer
"The furniture arrived a lot quicker than we thought and although it came in two separate packages after making enquires they were very helpful and informed us what had happened and the time the next package would arrive."
Mrs Jennifer Field
Verified Buyer
"PROMT DELIVERY GOOD VALUE EASILY ASSEMBLED ."
Verified Buyer
"tv unit had all required fittings and was easy to build. Great quality cannot fault this company great."
Christine Hartington
Verified Buyer
"Well what can i say. Brilliant service. Very happy."
Naila Akbar
Verified Buyer
"Assembly was hard bults kept snapping had to buy more not worth the money I paid."
Azra Mehmood
Verified Buyer
"Good quality item. Delivered on time in superb condition."
Don Pfuetzenreuter-Cross
Verified Buyer
"DONT USE !!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY."
Jacquie Hackett
Verified Buyer
"I wasn't thrilled with my unit. The front of the drawer came off and the bottom fell out on the second day of use. I have re-inforsed it and used glue to hold it, but the whole thing doesn't seem to fit in line so it looks a bit rubbish. I wish I had spent a bit more and got something better, but the reviews online were quite good so I bought it."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.91 based on 44 reviews