Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

How would you rate Big Furniture Warehouse ?

"My long John nest of tables are brilliant ! When I read the description and it said melamine , I wasn't sure , then your description said ethnic, the pictures looked good , the sort of vibe I needed for my industrial look lounge , they are without doubt fabulous, , thank you sooo much for honest description , and for your very good price , I'm still in shock that they are soooo good and affordable. You made my day. They also arrived when you said they would. A very very happy and pleased customer x"
"Ordered three furniture items for click and collect. Only 1 out of 3 delivered to destination. Apparently 2 out of 3 were too heavy and never would of gone to click and collect despite this option being available to select. After numerous phone calls finally receive all three items and they do not match the pictures. After 6 weeks of numerous emails asking for a refund ebay very kindly stepped in and demanded they organise a courier. They chose one that makes you wait in between 8am and 8pm at night and said the courier could not give me a text to notify when in the area. Courier arrives he said they had lied and that they do offer a 2 hour notification slot of delivery, they had also lied to the courier service describing the items as 3 small parcels where much to his suprise they were 3 large units over 90kg. Customer service have been difficult until the end where EBay have had to take over and retreive a refund for me."
"Was a mix up first of all with out of stock but it came into stock again the following day & was despatched and received it by next day So overall I’m satisfied"
"Terrible customer service, go somewhere else"
"Big furniture warehouse has terrible customer service and are happy to lie. I have placed two orders for the same product and have received identical emails stating that the item has been damaged in transit. Upon investigation through discussion with a partner company, they are in fact out of stock. I have got my partner to order the same item and again Big furniture warehouse claim that it is damaged (using an identical email) . Either their logistics department needs urgent training or they are just comfortable sending falsified emails. I am now asking my friends to order the same item, that is listed as 'in stock' to see how many get 'damaged.' Do not order from Big Furniture Warehouse if you are prone to becoming infuriated."
"Very Good Quality and affordable price. Just what I needed."
"I called and asked (prior to despatch!) if the items I had purchased were solid pine wood and was told they are. On arrival they were clearly not and the company refused to accept this as a valid reason for a return! Poor quality! Complete waste of my money as I had to return which cost me more than the cost of the products as I was unsatisfied. Awful service! Would never recommend.. save your money and go to a reputable company nearby!!"
"On opening the box the first piece I pulled out was broken with a corner piece snapped off, also scratches in the wood all over, haven't checked the rest so could be worse and have just spent an hour in the phone with no luck getting through, avoid."
"First time ordering from them and I'm glad to say no problems."
"I wouldn't even give it a star. They send me an email that the order was dispatched and in the day of the arrival, after me asking for a tracking number (because the bed wasn't arriving), they told me that the producer had a problem and there's no bed. Spare yourself from all the hustle and don't order from them. I'm pretty sure I even lost the money."
"We never received the order. Apparently it was delivered elsewhere? We don't know where and ow are we expected to find this house and collect a large item and somehow carry it home??? When I tried calling - you get through and then it puts you on hold then disconnects you??? How convenient. WIll not be using or recommending this service."
"Love love love it!"
"Lovely item great storage"
"Looks very nice in my conservatory"
"I purchased the Regis Desk which was great if you have limited space available. The pull out desk is brilliant. The ordering and delivery was first class. The only negative was the pamphlet for putting it together. It stated that it would take about an hour, which would be fine if the diagrams were correct (a bit misleading at times) and okay if you put up flat pack furniture for a living; but for a novice it took a lot longer and had to move the running plates a number of times. Finally it was up and is a nice looking desk that fits into my living room neatly. I have sent feedback to the store and would purchase from Big Furniture Warehouse again. Thanks."
"The furniture arrived a lot quicker than we thought and although it came in two separate packages after making enquires they were very helpful and informed us what had happened and the time the next package would arrive."
"PROMT DELIVERY GOOD VALUE EASILY ASSEMBLED ."
"tv unit had all required fittings and was easy to build. Great quality cannot fault this company great."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.76 based on 49 reviews