Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Karen Connell
Big Furniture Warehouse 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Suzanne Paterson
Really pleased with product, great value for money. Customer Service was excellent, responded to email question promptly and delivery was quick. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks.
Good product, excellent price. Fast delivery. Thanks
Great service and product, highly recommended
So so pleased with my purchases. Didn’t read reviews until after I’d placed my order so anxiety levels were high but thankfully we received excellent service. Delivery was trouble free albeit over a couple of days. Instructions were clear for making furniture and I would definitely recommend. Will order from this company again.
Have had an amazing experience with BFW, their service initially let us down due to the delivery being delayed, but they made it a priority to make it up to us with a new delivery and discount offer. Damien from their service team was great at keeping us informed and replying to our emails very promptly. The product arrived well packaged and is made of great quality, easy to install and put together. We have had many compliments on our new furniture and will be looking to purchase more furniture from BFW in the future! Thanks again!
Big Furniture Warehouse 5 star review on 20th November 2021 Big Furniture Warehouse 5 star review on 20th November 2021 Big Furniture Warehouse 5 star review on 20th November 2021
It’s very hard to send back when all the pieces have been emptied from the boxes. Some of the shelves were damaged so we’ve had to try to ensure those were out of sight. Where it’s not been possible we have had to buy filler to make it look presentable. The side panels that screw into the shelves, there were no pre-holes so my husband had to drill the holes. Not ideal really and very disappointed so wouldn’t buy from here again.
Hi Clare, I am sorry to hear this, I cannot see that we have had any correspondence from you so I have contacted you with regards to this to see if there's anything that we can do to help. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards Charlotte
Poor quality furniture. Purchased a white console table and took over three hours to try to make it fit together . Holes not aligned and marks on it also. Drawers very unstable and rickety. Have returned it but still waiting on refund a week later . Now not responding to emails . Be wary of cheaper prices meaning poor quality items and service.
Hi Karen, I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with this specific piece of furniture. I can see that we arranged a collection for you when it was convenient, and have been waiting for this to come back to us to issue you with a refund. I can also see that we advised yesterday that we issued you with a full refund on the order. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards Charlotte
Very good customer service experience
Highly recommended. Had a missing part, customer service were very quick to deal with it and the part was delivered within a few days.
Service was fantastic! unfortunately item was not quite the quality I was hoping.. Over all happy chappie.
Awful product I’m afraid. So cheaply made I wanted to throw it away.
I ordered my item on the Friday and did expect it to arrive on the Monday as on the website it said delivery next working day. Unfortunately it didn't arrive until Tuesday so had to wait in both days.
Great service. Good quality
Great product. Arrived safely & quickly. Fast response to email as items arrived separately. Straightforward to put together & looks great
Ordered at the week end, promised delivery within 5 working days. Delivered on Wednesday exellent service.
Absolutely brilliant service - excellent side board, very solid! Thank you
Get what is paid for. The shoe dividers had sharp edges which had to be smoothed down to avoid damage to toes of shoes. Basic functionality did the job just about. But wouldn’t expect much more at the price. All screw holes in the plastic tilting mechanism had to be counter sunk deeper to accommodate the screws supplied as they did not sink into original counter sinking and were tearing of the inside of the cabinets. Overall basic functionality but needed professional adjustments and tidying up
Great quality, very pleased with it. Arrived super fast by courier. Will definitely buy again and recommend.
Brilliant service, always kept in touch and delivery was very quick. Our TV stand was easy to assemble and looks fab.
First time purchasing from them, didn’t realise the quality was so bad, product was chipping away as we we’re screwing it together, and pieces we’re not levelled, luckily had some wood glue on hand. Regret not spending a little more and buying a better quality one. What you pay for is what you get. Delivery was quick, got it within 3 working days. I wouldn’t recommend this product purchase from them.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.26 based on 1,074 reviews