Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"very quick delivery look great service was good delivery excellent ,the only problem was the units where wider than stated ,we removed a piece of skarting board then they just went in as these were to replace a fitted pair of cabinets ,the other was the plastic handles but we was able to put our old hands on ,the units look great instructions very easy to follow"
"Whilst delivery was quick I received the wrong parts with my order and am still waiting at least a week later for replacements and to hear about timeframes for them to be sent, as a result I have a half finished wardrobe which I can't use and will have to pay twice for the work to build it. I can't understand how a single piece of furniture can be sent out with incorrect parts and why when this does happen it isn't treated as a priority delivery. I would find it very hard to recommend Big Furniture Warehouse as things stand."
"Furniture was fine once it all arrived. It came in 3 deliveries which was inconvenient and the delivery company refused to carry furniture into the house."
"I ordered from them on the basis my order would be delivered January 1st, my order never turned up and then 2 days later I get a email to say because of xmas it’s delayed and they now don’t no when it will be delivered. Without any communication to myself apparently it was delivered on Saturday 5th January but when I arrived home I had no parcel and no card through my door to say who they have given it too. So after emailing the company they tried to say it’s been signed for and I’ve asked for proof of the signature and I still haven’t had it, I’ve emailed 3 times and now they are ignoring me. I want a refund as I have no goods. The service is poor....so do not order from this company!!!!!"
"My item was received poor quality wood was marked in number places, still awaiting for response regarding collection to return and refund as was only offered 10% discount which was not acceptable given the poor quality of my product"
"My order took over two weeks to arrive and then when it did there was parts missing!"
"Great chest of drawers, contemporary and solidly made. Assembly needed. Speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Bought an under stairs storage unit. Was given a delivery date, the storage boxes turned up but no storage unit. After chasing the couriers as to why it hadn’t arrived (several days later at this point), I was told that the sender had requested for it not to be dispatched until the following Monday. Really poor organisation on the delivery part. The unit itself was a nice quality, but the flat pack pieces had numbers missing so you had no idea which board was which when attempting to assemble using the terribly awful instruction leaflet. Good product, everything else could be improved!"
"Product was ordered 27/12 states next day delivery - arrived on 05/01. I would expect a delay with bank holidays etc however this length of time was not really acceptable and no contact with regards to delay. Product ok, drill is needed for assembly as no pre cut holes. Hinges are not soft close - this was to be used as my sons toy box therefore we had to buy soft close hinges. Does the job, probably wouldn’t order from here again."
Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced a delivery delay. We have had an issue where a number of orders were collected by the courier and held for no apparent reason before being delivered late. We have since rectified this situation and everything is being delivered next day in the vast majority of cases.

Regards

Big Furniture Warehouse
"Excellent bed, easy to put together and surprisingly good quality for the money. Plenty of storage space underneath too!"
"Very happy with the purchase I made, definitely got value for money!!"
"Was disappointed with their delivery service. They did not dispatch my item on time when they stated it was next day delivery. When my item arrived and it was assembled, once the drawer was fitted and put it, it failed to come back out and got stuck. Customer service has taken a really long time to sort it out! Very disappointed."
"Very good experience and a lovely bench. Hope it lasts :) Thank you."
"Good quality for the value you pay. Very happy :)"
"Item delivered 2 days late, told conflicting answers over the phone with regards to refund. Very disappointed"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Couldn’t deliver after paying premium refund took ages. Couldn’t contact anyone in spite of being in working hours. Happy with item."
"Didn’t deliver the next day as promised despite me paying the £15 extra. After a few days claimed the last one of my order was damaged. After over a week refuse to respond to my request to refund my payment and confirm."
"Lovely helpful staff nice products"
"Very pleased with item and service"
"Excellent service Early delivery and great product"
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.93 based on 121 reviews