Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy
I have waited in for three days, lost earnings as self emoted as no delivery collection turned up. It has been going on since August. They sent out faulty goods and have been obstructive ever since. Now the keep making dates a collection will take place, all to no avail. Avoid this company at all costs.
Ordered Coffee table on a Friday, next working day delivery promised. Monday next working day-no delivery, promised Tuesday, waited in all day, no delivery. Promised Wednesday, waited in all day, no delivery! By now, not happy, order cancelled. Had to then wait almost 3 weeks for my refund!! What a way to run a business .
This item is really fiddly to assemble. Big furniture warehouse is good with great service though.
I have have purchased 4 items of furniture from you now and have been pleased with them when l have finally received each one however there has always been problems with each item arriving always been weeks after l have paid, the reason l have purchased the last item as it matches the rest it wasn’t delivered on the date you said but l have had an email from you and it should arrive the end of this month therefore l cannot give you a review until l receive it
Some confusion and delay tracking my order. Did not arrive next day delivery as I had selected so had to wait at home longer. Product colour match was good, as depicted on website, just what I was looking for. Plastic wrap on 2packages was torn and so velvet material of products (storage boxes pale pink velvet) was soiled. 1 package was in cardboard and was fine.
I have bought a few things from Big Furniture Warehouse and I am very happy with the prices.
Wow ive brought from here on more than one occasion now! I work in customer service and whoever is your trainer give them a pay rise. From first communication to delivery what an efficient friendly professional service. It was a pleasure you have made me a loyal customer and I've recommended you to friends too.
Ordered from here for first time and cannot fault their service, fast reliable and kept informed of delivery
ordered the Chester draw / I have never seen such instruction before. it stated 40 minutes to put together more like 8 days + thats just sorting the parts out.. and then waiting for the bits that were missing to arrive , .. the draws dont align so closing them isn't to good,, I found this item £50 cheaper as well . which added insult to injury .. the customer service isn't great .. but reading the other review on here my complaint wasn't a one off ,so the had no interest..
Happy with my purchase. Fast delivery, high quality product and great price. Would recommend!
Great service and fantastic product. Very easy to assemble and has been great quality so far for my son’s toys.
Excellent product, however, found exact same item on Amazon for £39 less. I can live with a tenner but FORTY QUID! Very poor value from BFW.
Great communication after receiving a damaged drawer front,was all sorted with a replacement sent, no problems
Havnt received my item Haven't had no contact so phoned them now they say there waiting for item to be in stock Why sell a item if you haven't ot it
Ordering and delivery first class. Cannot review the gazebo as it has been put away untouched for the winter.
The purchase was easy online and the phone contact person very helpful. The order arrived a little later than expected but in good condition. Assembly was very straight forward and the unit good value for money
Quick delivery, furniture looks great, good quality, would purchase again.
Excellent! Great quality. Ordered before 9 on friday told it would come monday, arrived Saturday..brilliant. Thanks
Great service and product was perfect
Pictures are misleading. We should have checked the measurements but the cube storage is much smaller in real life also of poor quality chips in wood etc. Generally poor quality.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.98 based on 393 reviews