Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Ordered a storage ottoman lovely piece and arrived quickly
Good quality, prompt service, good value for money, very easy to order .
Very fast delivery, great customer service & good quality product especially for the price paid. Extremely happy with my purchase.
origially ordered this item through amazon but they made a right mess saying it had been sent etc. still not received after ten days and no help from them. So I went staight to BFW delivered in three days and cheaper!
Item arrived as described and on time. Nice product.
Excellent service & quality will without doubt be ordering again
Very happy with our shelf unit, very fast arriving and with no extra cost for it.
When together easily and looks lovely
Super speedy delivery of a console table. Well packaged and a great piece of furniture for the money
I am very happy with my purchase and also the delivery of it. I feel that the ottoman I got was well worth what I paid for it and will be ordering again.
Whole process from purchase to delivery was easy, efficient and stress less.
The service and the goods supplied by BFW was excellent. The product they sold me was of good quality and was easy to assemble, and I believe was value for money.
Delivery was very quick, items were all numbered along with the screws which meant it was very easy to put the item together and was happy with the quality of the item. Only thing I would say was the was no hole to put the screw in to attach it to the wall
Unfortunately the floating shelves we order was scratched but the customer service was 5 star and another set was sent out the next day.
Would definitely recommend them
Brilliant service very happy with items and will use again
Fast delivery, very pleased with the purchase
Excellent service. Lovely ladder shelves go well with our decor in the lounge. Can definitely recommend this company.
Very happy with the service
Very pleased. Was easy to order, item arrived quickly and I love it. Thank you