Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"No holes to screw into. Wood easily breaks off."
Hi there,

I am extremely sorry to read that the item arrived with no holes and that the wood breaks off easily.

I have tried searching for any correspondence from you regarding this matter and have had no emails advising us of these issues.

We really do want to assist you with this matter therefore if you would be happy for us to assist you, could you please get back in touch with us so that we can resolve this matter?

Thank you and I apologize again for this.

Kind regards,
BFW
"Product arrived quickly and was very easy to assemble, great product."
"I haven't received my order yet or any contact as to when I will receive it ."
"Lovely bedroom furniture."
"Excellent delivery. Cabinet well thought out and solid."
"Excellent service, very nice item!!"
"Great product & great service. Especially when the courier had lost my chair."
"Easy. To assemble and described well on the iosdd"
"Arrived quickly although 1 piece a day late .Quality good for the money .Took rather longer than would have liked to put together the chest of drawers .Well designed and strong. No defects .All bits in packing."
"Good, quick service. The shoe cupboards were easy to put together and look great."
"Not up to the job... Shoe cabinet broke. Only good for small shoes and sandals"
"Very pleased with chair would recommend"
"Delivery of items was quick. Items are very good quality, easily assembled and installed. Definitely recommend."
"The furniture is of excellent quality and the customer service is IMPECCABLE. The carrier (Yodel) ended up losing the order and were nothing short of useless with their communication and assistance. BFW rescued the day and replaced with no quibble and the furniture reached its destination the next day. I literally cannot thank BFW enough, they were superb. I highly recommend."
"I haven't opened it yet as I don't need it till mid January but I am sure that off will be ok."
"Great customer service."
"Overall, the quality of the item I purchased would be rated as acceptable. The sturdiness of the chest of drawers isn't as strong as I would of expected, and although it looks lovely, some pieces of the item were marked in places."
"Excellent form beginning to end of order"
"Look great. Easy to put together."
"Excellent quality furniture. Ordered and delivered exactly to plan! New to ordering from this company, so really happy with the service. The tables are excellent quality too."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 149 reviews