Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Great tv unit at a great price, service also spot on, communication good. Thanks"
"Damaged but looks ok"
"We ordered a Napoli TV unit, the corner of the top was damaged. We contacted customer who sent out a replacement top with no qibbles. Excellent customer service!!"
"It was for my Daughter she loves it my grandaughter wants 1 to."
"As described, delivered on time but bottom of drawer missing. Now have the aggravation of organising a new one to be sent through."
"Shocking seller. The quality is shocking. They sent faulty furniture and tried to ignore my return requests and then deliberately made the return process extremely difficult. They also lied a few times about collecting return items. I took a day off from work for collection and they didn't turn up. Luckily I have security cameras footage as evidence for complaint and court. They said they would refund when they receive the faulty furniture but they do not collect it. They basically try to avoid refunding this faulty unusable furniture."
"Great service great product.please thanks"
"Firstly, screws were missing which delayed the assembling. All screws within the pack were put together, which should have been split within the steps. Secondly, after assembling all parts, draws are not fitting suitably and struggle to close, which will become frustrating after a while. Will probably break in the near future. Draw handles are not the best, would suggest changing it. Anyone looking for a temporary cheap chest draw with a very good design, choose big furniture store."
"Great product and good price which arrived quickly and on time."
"Very pleased with item once put together."
"Chairs were exactly what I was looking for. Modern , light , versatile . Delivery was prompt, and full tracking service . I would certainly use this site again. They seem to have a fantastic range of goods"
"Good service fast delivery only the item looked bigger in the picture but my fault for not measuring. Strong sturdy and good quality item"
"Item as described Delivery super quick All went as expected! Thanks"
"Excellent value for money.easy to put together.chairs are comfy.very happy with our purchase,will house big furniture warehouse again"
"Waited for my purchase and rang to ask where it was. After much searching was told they didn’t stock it anymore. Annoying. On the plus side my money was refunded promptly."
"Fast reliable delivery. Excellent item & the best value I found online. Great quality for the low price. Will definitely be back for more!"
"Worst customer service I have every experienced. I waited 2 weeks for a delivery that didnt come and took time of work expecting these deliverys. Then it took a further 3 weeks to get a refund. I'm still waiting for another order to be delivered which has been over a month now. I highly recommend avoiding this company, very unprofessional."
"Fantastic quality furniture with quick delivery very fairly priced , would use again"
"Order placed nearly 3 weeks ago, we have waited in at home twice for delivery of wardrobe and still nothing. Meant to be delivered today which is a Saturday and the office is closed so we cant even contact anyone"
"Really helpful. Brilliant service!"
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review.

We hope to deal with you again in the near future.

Kind regards,