Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Whole process from purchase to delivery was easy, efficient and stress less.
The service and the goods supplied by BFW was excellent. The product they sold me was of good quality and was easy to assemble, and I believe was value for money.
Delivery was very quick, items were all numbered along with the screws which meant it was very easy to put the item together and was happy with the quality of the item. Only thing I would say was the was no hole to put the screw in to attach it to the wall
Unfortunately the floating shelves we order was scratched but the customer service was 5 star and another set was sent out the next day.
Would definitely recommend them
Brilliant service very happy with items and will use again
Fast delivery, very pleased with the purchase
Excellent service. Lovely ladder shelves go well with our decor in the lounge. Can definitely recommend this company.
Very happy with the service
Very pleased. Was easy to order, item arrived quickly and I love it. Thank you
Great ladder shelves. Can certainly recommend and good customer service.
What can I say good quality furniture for an excellent price.
Really fast delivery and fantastic furniture at a really low price. I bought a storage unit for my granddaughters toys and it’s brilliant. My living room no longer looks like a play group gone wrong.
I have purchased 3 separate items from BFW now over last 18 ‘otnhs and have been really impressed by the quality, price, delivery and the one time I did use customer service, that was fantastic too and provided us a replacement part we needed. I would recommend BFW to anyone personally.
Trouble free purchase. Excellent prices.
Really pleased with our purchase - shoe cupboard - easy assembly, really solid and looks great - brilliant value for money!
A superb company to deal with. Very fast delivery. Would definitely use again and highly recommend them.
Fast delivery,happy with my purchase.
Easy to use website and oder delivered quickly. Will use again
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.12 based on 569 reviews