Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

Helen Rose
"Excellent customer service. One of the parts was incorrect so emailed the company and a instant response. They sent the correct part straight away! Highly recommended!"
Frances Ashton-Brown
"Big and beautiful. My daughter and i completed it with some difficulty but not much. Fun to do and a decent size."
Joseph Hill
"We purchased a pop up gazebo and it was delivered in super quick time and was fantastic quality. Would highly recommend."
"Speedy delivery, really sturdy pop up gazebo, well made and good value."
"Reasonable price, fast delivery and good product. Would recommend."
"I ordered a shoe case. the design and the look is amazing. just one thing that if you could make a little spacious just about 2 3 cm wider. othrwise it's a great product in terms of quality and price."
"The item is exactly as described and free next day delivery is amazing. I was very impressed. Would definitely buy from again!"
"Arrived on time,easy to assemble,looks good and the price is right ."
"Easy ordering and payment system. Prompt delivery. Goods exactly as described."
"I was very happy with the product I bought as the service was very good will use you again Mrs boothroyd"
"Excellent service. Large choice of merchandise at competitive prices. Gazebo exactly as described, very sturdy, easy to erect and fold away. Would definitely use this company again."
"Ordered for the first time, item came quickly. The item was as described, I was very pleases with the over all service."
"The ottoman was lovely and good quality but it had been marked during delivery. The returns process and customer service was excellent. I would definitely order from them again."
"ordered a gazebo last minute !!! arrived on time great product Fantastic customer service."
"High quality of furniture and good value for money - really pleased with our purchase!"
"Saw product on-line at competitive price. Paid for it. Got confirmation e-mail and delivery tracking details. Item delivered. The End. 10/10"
"Excellent, first class service, great communication and swift dispatch - highly recommended."
"Delivered on time. Good ladder shelf."
"Great tv unit at a great price, service also spot on, communication good. Thanks"
"We ordered a Napoli TV unit, the corner of the top was damaged. We contacted customer who sent out a replacement top with no qibbles. Excellent customer service!!"
"It was for my Daughter she loves it my grandaughter wants 1 to."
"Great service great product.please thanks"
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.03 based on 357 reviews