Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Great service. Delivery was within days despite this busy period and unfortunately we received the wrong colour unit but this was dealt with and replaced within days. Such good service and hassle free
I will not be ordering again from this company. I ordered a nest of tables, never turned up and now I'm down money and no order. Asked for a refund as this was a Christmas present, was told I'd have to wait. Disgusting, and I will be taking it further.
They should NOT be using hermes, they say they left my parcel by the back gate in the open, so obviously been stolen OR never put there in the first place not happy at all!!
Good Morning,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this, I have sent you a private request for more details to enable me to locate your order and resolve this for you.

Samantha
Quick delivery and nice looking set of draws. Had an issue with draws not closing properly but customer service was quick to offer a solution. I Would use big furniture warehouse again
Big Furniture Warehouse 4 star review on 19th December 2020
Good Morning,

I am truly sorry your drawers are not closing easily, I have sent you an email to resolve this.

Samantha
First time using this shop and I was impressed by pretty much the whole experience. Good product photos representative of the product that arrived. Good communication (by way of many automated emails) and fast shipping too. Item as described and sold at a reasonable price as well. Only thing was the velvet material had been crushed by the cardboard packaging. Not a fault of the seller, but the manufacturer.
Ordered on Saturday, delivered Monday. No problems all parts and instructions with it
very good quality happy with items would recommned to any one
Try not to use delivery drivers or packers who damage the parcels on delivery maybe
Good Morning,

I am truly sorry to hear your order has arrived damaged. I have sent you an email to discuss and resolve this for you.

Samantha
Great value for money. Item arrived very quickly. Would highly recommend. Thank you.
Very happy with my purchase. Item looks like the picture and its very easy to put together. Cant beat the price either or delivery.
I received an ottoman which was damaged. Nearly two weeks later I am still waiting for replacement parts or a full replacement. I am very annoyed and disappointed.
Good Morning,

Please accept our sincerest apologies your order arrived in less than perfect condition, I can see your replacement part is out for delivery Today with Yodel.

Samantha
Fab value for money and fast delivery.
Order arrived very quickly and I was very hsppy with the overall product
Quick delivery and good quality for the price.
I am waiting still waiting for refund, I will chance my review once the refund goes in my account as it come with mark on so had to send it back
Good Morning,

I am truly sorry your order arrived with a mark and return was required. I have sent you an email to resolve this.

Samantha
Good priced item that was dispatched and arrived quickly.
Very nice storage pouffe, and quick delivery
Brilliant quick delivery and amazing prices
Love my new furniture!
Great service arrive quickly
Bought a cupboard for shoes. Arrived as a flat pack. Took hubby a few hours to put it together but very pleased with product once it was assembled. Looks good and was very reasonably priced.
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.17 based on 708 reviews