Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Product was ordered 27/12 states next day delivery - arrived on 05/01. I would expect a delay with bank holidays etc however this length of time was not really acceptable and no contact with regards to delay. Product ok, drill is needed for assembly as no pre cut holes. Hinges are not soft close - this was to be used as my sons toy box therefore we had to buy soft close hinges. Does the job, probably wouldn’t order from here again."
Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced a delivery delay. We have had an issue where a number of orders were collected by the courier and held for no apparent reason before being delivered late. We have since rectified this situation and everything is being delivered next day in the vast majority of cases.

Regards

Big Furniture Warehouse
"Excellent bed, easy to put together and surprisingly good quality for the money. Plenty of storage space underneath too!"
"Very happy with the purchase I made, definitely got value for money!!"
"Was disappointed with their delivery service. They did not dispatch my item on time when they stated it was next day delivery. When my item arrived and it was assembled, once the drawer was fitted and put it, it failed to come back out and got stuck. Customer service has taken a really long time to sort it out! Very disappointed."
"Very good experience and a lovely bench. Hope it lasts :) Thank you."
"Good quality for the value you pay. Very happy :)"
"Item delivered 2 days late, told conflicting answers over the phone with regards to refund. Very disappointed"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Couldn’t deliver after paying premium refund took ages. Couldn’t contact anyone in spite of being in working hours. Happy with item."
"Didn’t deliver the next day as promised despite me paying the £15 extra. After a few days claimed the last one of my order was damaged. After over a week refuse to respond to my request to refund my payment and confirm."
"Lovely helpful staff nice products"
"Very pleased with item and service"
"Excellent service Early delivery and great product"
"My item was not delivered on the date stated I had to ring to check where it was and was told it was lost in transit and would have to re order for me . I wanted it in and built for Christmas which didn’t happen . No offer of a good will gesture for inconvenience from customer service rep was just told out of your hands once out for delivery . Poor service and poor customer service"
"Quick delivery and packaged well"
"Fast and reliable. Kept us informed about our order's progress. Would happily recommend and use again."
"Very pleased with the shelves, well made and exactly as shown."
"Great value for money, lovely chair. Quick delivery."
"Good selection of goods and fast customer friendly service."
"Easy to order, good tracking and swift delivery, many thanks"
"I am happy with this product, the quality is very good. It looks more expensive than it really is. The instructions to set up the storage bench was spot on. The only thing I would like more of would be storage space. Apart from that I love love this product. The price was right aswell, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 149 reviews