Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy
ordered something sunday night wanted to change my order rang next morning at 9 am to be told it had been dispatched and was collected at 0830 as they started at work 0730 . So why not answer the phones when you open but it still took 4 days to be delivered i personally would not use again
Reasonable price, fast delivery and good product. Would recommend.
I ordered a shoe case. the design and the look is amazing. just one thing that if you could make a little spacious just about 2 3 cm wider. othrwise it's a great product in terms of quality and price.
TV unit arrive with missing instructions, then parts were missing, when i contacted their customer services i was advised the parts would arrive in the next 2 days, this did not happen, when i contacted them again they said it could take up to five days. unit door is broken we did not notice until put to gether. i would not order from this company again.
We ordered an ottoman 4ft white bed from BFW. We had excellent communication from Big Furniture Warehouse via email and telephone with Megan in customer services and were given a two hour delivery slot with their external delivery people XDP (I had read reviews about XDP and had huge concerns that we were going to be let down!), but the item was delivered (a little before the delivery slot but no drama's), and the bed put together in about 3 hours. It's more cream than white, which was a little disappointing, and there is no 'base' in the bottom of the bed, only a Velcro fabric sheet - but in a way this means heavier storage can be put in, so we have 7 plastic storage boxes underneath full of books and teenagers' paraphernalia etc - which is fantastic. The stitching on the headboard does look like it 'might not last' - but this was quite a 'cheap' item and you get what you pay for. Bed is quite hard to push down when raised, as I am only 5ft 2 and can't put the force into it from height, but everyone else in family can manage it well. On the whole we are very pleased, it looks great, has great storage capacity and arrived as expected. Would use BFW again, but still have concerns over XDP having read the terrible reviews, I think we were very lucky!
Delivered promptly, item contained drawers two of which did not align properly. Apart from that excellent service, would buy again.
Very poor quality drawers. Would not recommend!
The item is exactly as described and free next day delivery is amazing. I was very impressed. Would definitely buy from again!
Arrived on time,easy to assemble,looks good and the price is right .
Had no problem with you people, delivered in good time. I didn’t realise that the grey Ottoman came as a flat pack, but I started to assemble it, when assembling the feet which required 4 screws to the metal plate underneath the base, there is no room for the plate to be screwed. I could only put 3 screws as you will see in the photo. Also the markings for the gas piston arms were in the wrong place, good job I’m quite handy and had to reposition them. See photo. This should be shown to the manufacturer.
Not impressed I’m afraid
Vent in the top does not prevent wind from not lifting the sunshade, as the description says it will prevent. It Damage a Fence in the process
Easy ordering and payment system. Prompt delivery. Goods exactly as described.
I was very happy with the product I bought as the service was very good will use you again Mrs boothroyd
Excellent service. Large choice of merchandise at competitive prices. Gazebo exactly as described, very sturdy, easy to erect and fold away. Would definitely use this company again.
Ordered for the first time, item came quickly. The item was as described, I was very pleases with the over all service.
The ottoman was lovely and good quality but it had been marked during delivery. The returns process and customer service was excellent. I would definitely order from them again.
ordered a gazebo last minute !!! arrived on time great product Fantastic customer service.
The ottoman we ordered has come with chips in the wood and some of the edging is coming away. Very dissatisfied. Wont be ordering from you again..
Chipped pieces was very disappointing would not buy again
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.97 based on 394 reviews