Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Well made sofabed. Good quality product Excellent service from Big furniture. delivery and on time . Would order again ."

BFW
"Great delivery service. The bed is made of solid wood, very well made throughout, the drawers very large. My son 16 put it up with no problems, comes with choice of 2 handles. Really, really pleased with the quality of wood and finish, feel tempted to replace other 2 beds I have due to the great storage."

BFW
"We purchased a pop up gazebo and it was delivered in super quick time and was fantastic quality. Would highly recommend."

BFW
"Took a while to put together but everything was there and looked lovely when complete. Needs two people."

BFW
"Happy with the product and service! Thank you!"

BFW
"Brilliant service. Delivered in the time states. Great quality goods. Very happy customer, thanks!"

BFW
"Very pleased with the service I was kept informed of progress with regards to my purchase and it was delivered in in damaged"

BFW
"They're awful. Not steady at all. The bottom draws of the two sets I purchased have broken and I've had them a month. Wouldn't buy again."
Hi there,

We are terribly sorry to read that this has happened and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We do usually receive great feedback on our Stratford range therefore apologize that you feel this way about the product.

This is the first time that we have been made aware of any issues with your order, therefore we have emailed you to help rectify this.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"Quick and easy process from ordering g through to delivery. Great product and service. Would definitely use this company again."

BFW
"Excellent service and delivery. My consol table arrived well packaged and without a scratch."

BFW
"The bag that held the screws etc in was open in the box resulting in a missing screw, customer service offered to replace them. Instructions are not very clear and not a solid piece of furniture but you get what you pay for an look nice in my room. Ordering was easy and delivery was swift. Customer service excellent."
Hi there,

We are sorry to read this.

We have not had any contact from you prior to this feedback and we really want to help with your issue therefore we will contact you by email.

Apologies for the issues that you faced.

BFW
"Easy to order online. Competitive prices and delivery was smooth as could be."

BFW
"Good range of merchandise. Reasonably priced."

BFW
"Excellent quality, perfect for my daughters room"

BFW
"Excellent communication and service, and the prices are best by far! I haven't had any issues with the things I've bought which I couldn't resolve myself, so no experience of after sales."

BFW
"Had a nightmare with my order! Delivery never turned up when it should even though we paid extra. To make matters worse delivery then attempted every day throughout the week even though I had informed them no-one would be there. Then again delivery didn’t turn up. We wasted 3 days waiting after 7 attempts yes 7 of course the furniture was delivered bashed and damaged. We then had to wait over a week for a refund. No official apologies offered. We never use again."
Hi there,

We are truly very sorry for the issues that you faced with the courier service that we have to use - As an online retailer, it is within our best interest to try and ensure a smooth delivery process however on this occasion our courier really did let us down and I apologize for this.

The goods have since been returned and a full refund issued back to your account as requested.

We apologize again.

BFW
"Great little green house 😊"

BFW
"Arrived within timescale and really pleased with product quality."

BFW
"Excellent service, delivered on time, responded to emails and great value for money. Thank you"

BFW
"Nice furniture at a great price and fast delivery, what more could you want?"

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.06 based on 328 reviews