Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

I ordered a gents ring. Looks nice in the image but in real life looks cheap and feminine. Also ther was a code i saw on image picture after wich was £5 less to pay. I didnt see it until after my purchase i think it needs to be bolded out in the details pr self applied at checkout because i payed extra and payed for delivery to. Ridiculous. Not happy with this purchase.
I ordered a beautiful bridal set it arrived on Saturday 29th feb and by Thursday 5th March (5 days) I noticed some little marks on the smaller band ring and the main ring the silver has been rubbing against itself and the darker mental underneath was showing. I messaged best to have on Facebook which I did before I ordered to inquire about a product and I had a really quick response but I haven’t had a response for over a week regarding this issue after sending pictures to, this is really unacceptable for something I had worn for 5 days and took off when I showered cleaned etc.
When I ordered the first set of rings it was for 42.99. A day later the same set was sold to me at 44.99. Can you please explain to me this difference
Ordered two rings only received one, not very helpful when contacted the email address and no phone number to contact
Disappointed...
I ordered a pair of rings for a gift and got 2 different ones.
I ordered a ring and it took 4 days for them to tell me they didn't have my full address so it took a while receive my ring.
It was a size to big which must have been my fault, so I sent it back and ordered another and the same story... I receive confirmation of order and delivery is in process then 4 days later I am told they need my address.

So I can't comment on quality however the ring that was too big did seem to be of a high standard for the price.
Bjcjkjbfg
My purchase wasn't shipped for at least 5 days after I paid, I know this from the emails I sent and received.

Then my purchase was delivered to the wrong address and when I emailed customer service this was ignored for 2 days until i spoke to someone on the phone (who was very polite & helpful) and obviously chased the co.plaint up straight away as I had a reply to my emails within a couple of hours saying another ring had been posted to me.

The only reason it is 2 stars is because of your customer service lady I spoke to and I still hold out hope that the ring will arrive and I will be happy with it.
Normally I’m extremely happy with my purchases from best to have. However on this occasion I’m quite disappointed as the wrong item has been delivered and try as I may I am unable to contact you to resolve this situation. In fact if you receive this I would be glad if you would contact me
Although the lady’s ring was perfect, the men’s size s was far too big and bigger than other size s rings so my husband couldn’t wear it.
The stone has fallen out already other than that it's a gorgeous ring my husband loves it
Not what expected to be, quite tacky
Nothing went right your despatch department kept getting it wrong
I have emailed letting you know that an item that has been delivered is faulty and how do I return but I have still not had a reply??
Item I ordered was really nice but I had to sent it back as it was wrong size, waiting for my refound for over week still did not receive my money back.
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 752 reviews