Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"I bought a gorgeous vintage looking halo ring and I love it! It's stunning and it looks so real. Delivery and service was excellent. Very happy customer."
"Lovely feel, shame the ladies ring is the same width as the men’s tho... A little wide"
"Perfect!"
"Beautiful rings and quick delivery thank you"
"Stunning worth every penny"
"Ordered a new ring as my husband lost his original wedding ring at work. Looked at many different sites but didn’t want to spend too much just in case the old one turned up. We liked the look of this one as it had a nice blue on the inside which looks quite unique. It was delivered within 2 days and nicely packaged. A nice fit, looks good. Great value! Would definitely recommend this website to friends and family."
"I absolutely love my rings.. perfect sizing and so beautiful for the price 😊 thank you"
"really happy with the rings i bought, delivery was quick and the rings are beautiful"
"Jewelry is beautiful and very good value for money, comes gift boxed aswell. I would 100% recommend this company and will deffinately be using them again. My daughter has also just ordered after seeing my purchase"
"The ring is absolutely amazing value for money. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Super fast delivery. Quality product. Very reasonably priced; Very impressed with everything."
"JUST WOW TITANIUM RINGS LOVE THEM AT A UNBEATABLE PRICE"
"Nice ring arrived quickly , fitted nicely ! I don’t know if it’s going to change colour in the future or not . Thank you"
"Lovely rings"
"Ordered our wedding rings from Best To Have and we couldn't be happier. They are exactly what we wanted and look better in the flash!!!"
"I have bought two sets of rings from best to have as they are so good .I lov them .great service too quick delivery. Easy to place orders ."
"Lovely wedding rings bought a few from here and fast delivery lovely presentation box and lovely items. Thankyou"
"Great to deal with and speedy delivety. Would highky reccomend"
"Superb service and beautul jewellery. Never disappointed"
"Highly recommended to anyone who needs good quality products and affordable prices. Postage was great and very efficient. Will use you again in the future"
Best To Have is rated 4.68 based on 212 reviews