Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

Cheryl Pearce
"The ring itself is beautifully crafted! The postal service even over Christmas was really quick! It comes in a beautiful little presentation box (as pictured) The ring was a little misshapen (see pictures) but, nothing you can't fix by going to a jewelers who will probably reshape it for free. Overall ... amazing!"
Keith Macdonald
"Really happy with my ring the delivery was very quick"
Ashley Brown
"Beutiful ring quick delivery. Communication great however had to return for a larger size. Great customer service."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and beautiful rings, more than we expected for a fantastic price. Thank you so much, bought for our wedding xx"
"Great quality arrived on time looking forward to getting more items"
"I have purchased several items from Best To Have over the last 3 years and have always received prompt delivery and superb items. I would recommend BTH to anyone!"
"very good service"
"Fast reliable service really good quality products"
"I received my items and they are fantastic. Thanks to your internet shop."
"Loved my pair of rings, good quality and it didn't take too long to be delivered. Also, I've had an excellent customer service, I had some issues regarding the sizes and rapidly they sorted out my issue as well as refunded my money when I needed. I strongly recommend Best to Have, not only for the quality but also for the helpful team. Thanks a lot!"
"Love my ring, it's my second one as last one was a bit tight, this one fits perfectly, delighted with it 🙂"
"beautiful ring I bought for my fella for Christmas. quick delivery and came in a lush box. well chuffed with everything. definately will buy from here again."
"Looks even better than on the image. Looks more expensive then what I paid out for the ring. Extremely happy and will definitely will be ordering from these again."
"Great products and very unusual items for the picking. 1st class delivery so you get the parcel fully tracked and well packaged"
"Absolutely beautiful ring! Would recommend 110%"
"Quick customer service reply during the holidays, quick dispatch during the holidays and also the ring looks better than the pictures online!! Looks so much more expensive"
"Really happy with my ring the delivery was very quick"
"Brilliant. Fast delivery. Brilliant quality. Simple system. Great."
"Lovely bracelet great price top quality very happy"
"Lovely ring, just as advertised on the website. Let me know the progression of my order at each stage & quick delivery. Would recommend this company."
"I'm happy with there service"
"Beautiful item! Delivery was fast and the item was as described and my partner loved it! I would highly recommend this company and I wil use again"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 320 reviews