Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Jade Tripp
"I absolutely love my rings.. perfect sizing and so beautiful for the price 😊 thank you"
GEORGE DAVIES
"JUST WOW TITANIUM RINGS LOVE THEM AT A UNBEATABLE PRICE"
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
"The ring were purfect just what we both wanted and there was no hassle to exchange either very quick service Thankyou"
"Rings arrived today . One word ; Fabulous. Can't praise the company more . Service was really quick, the rings are classy ,expensive looking and stylish . We have gold and silver rings but wanted something that would give us a distinctive appearance. Oh and they also came in a lovely presentation box . ."
"Quick delivery, ring was beautiful and true to size, boyfriend loves it! Such good service, would certainly recommend"
"wife really happy and pleased with the rings and would recommend best to have to other people as they are good value for money and best to have very quick in sending the goods and very helpful with queries and the rings that I purchased for the wife are great looking and she is really happy with them"
"I was impressed with how much I was notified about my order and delivery. I was also very impressed with how quick I had a response when I emailed about an exchange Friday night. Has my purchase was too small."
"Rings exactly as pictured on line. Well finished and look amazing. We were lucky enough to buy during a sale, so the price we paid for such stunning wedding rings was so low it was almost unbelievable. Very happy with the product and service - Ordered online and had them delivered in 5 days. I highly recommend BEST TO HAVE o everyone."
"I was a bit wary when PayPal wouldn't work but I took the risk of buying off a new site and I was extremely pleased, receipts came fast as did tracking and the item I purchased was better than the picture! Thank you, will come back for my next jewellry needs :D"
"It's for 60th birthday present this week just hope first alright but quality is excellent and nicely presented in little box and bow really pleased with purchase"
"The service was excellent... The description was spot on.. Lots of choice Very informative about the different choicesnon offer."
"bought as a gift for my son, he loves it comfortable to wear and great value, would recommend."
"Really happy with the ring, super quality for a fantastic price.I ordered the wrong size but I was able to send it back and received the correct size very quickly and was kept up to date with email. Excellent service"
"Quick fast delivery item as described and good quality"
"The service was great love the rings would use again"
"Absolutely amazing I got my engaged and wedding band and wedding band for the mr super fast delivery I will order some more in the future unique pieces love all of them"
"Amaaazing, love my bracelet well packaged and came fast"
"Beautiful rings quick delivery inexpensive very happy"
"I got a beautiful ring for his birthday and I was very happy with it. Anyone that has seen the ring thinks its worth way more and its not to heavy. Overall its really good quality and it came a little bit before the delivery date. Will definitely will shop here again. Thank you"
"I recieved my item promptly. Very good service and my item is perfect. It is the perfect gift and i like that it came in a gift box."
"Fabulous rings and packaging. People think I’m very wealthy as they look just like rings that would cost thousands of pounds. Highly recommend"
"loved my ring set. really good quality. have recommend to family and friends"
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 255 reviews