Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"Good choice of rings!"
Alan Slater
Verified Buyer
"the ring turned out to be a perfect fit."
James Warrack
Verified Buyer
"My first purchase went very well .quick 3 day delivery excclent"my second purchase however was quite frustrating to me "somehow you would not accept my email address or my password .it took an hour and 3 phone calls to get my order placed "it all worked out in the end .thank you"
Adelle Jennison
Verified Buyer
"Ring is beautiful, the delivery was excellent."
Marco Barody
Verified Buyer
"High Quality,prompt,The Best...Nothing more to say"
"Easy website, fast delivery and beautiful jewellery. I will definitely purchase more"
Nyssa Bailey
Verified Buyer
"You’ve given me and my husband perfect wedding rings that we both love"
Diane Lewis
Verified Buyer
"really good quality and amazing ring to wear so smooth and light. the choice is great an easy site to use would recommend"
Chris Cornelius
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to order and they delivered faster than I thought . Splendid"
Sarah Lancaster
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order. Very quick delivery and extremely nice rings in fact we are over the moon with them!!!!"
Sharon Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"Love the rings they are gorgeous, they arrived within 2 days which I didn’t expect and they where not that expensive"
"Beautiful ring. Very good quality for money looks fantastic and I'm really pleased with it"
"Was not allowed to waste money on an expensive ring As love is to show how your heart feels not the size of the Bank. Wanted something to show they shined like a star 🌟 and here you are! Perfect ring, quality stunning looks and they won’t belive me if I told them the price. Perfect company Thanks"
"Ordered a tungsten wedding ring for my hubbie to be. Lovely ring, very good quality and nice and heavy. Probably better than the pictures. Fast delivery too. Thanks"
Allan Wootton
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely ring, size perfect and fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
"Quick and excellent service. Good quality product."
"Great service and fantastic affordable jewellery that is always delivered super quick. The jewellery always looks far more expensive than it is. Love shopping at Best to Have"
"Excellent and easy to order service with amazing silver rings. This is my second time using Best to Have and I am sure I will use again."
Marion Hunt
Verified Buyer
"I bought my Husband a new wedding ring as our 25th Anniversary is approaching. I love it, and know He’l love it too. Initially I bought the wrong size, and Best To Have have been amazing in exchanging it to the correct size. Very smooth process, fast response through email, and fast delivery! Thank you so much. Kind Regards Maz Hunt"
Nthabiseng Seoke
Verified Buyer
"This was my second purchase and they never disappoint. Got my order in less than 48 hours. And it was the perfect fit. Thank you so much for the excellent service."
Best To Have is rated 4.69 based on 166 reviews