Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Jade Tripp
"I absolutely love my rings.. perfect sizing and so beautiful for the price 😊 thank you"
GEORGE DAVIES
"JUST WOW TITANIUM RINGS LOVE THEM AT A UNBEATABLE PRICE"
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
"I like the product."
"I ordered a Rose Gold Pear Cut ring off the website, paid the product successfully using PayPal and delivered on time. HOWEVER, when I received the product, the colour of the ring was NOT Rose Gold instead was a YELLOWISH gold. the product itself was lovely and sparkly although the colour I decided to keep the ring since I was not willing/bothered to send it back to get it replaced, furthermore, I emailed Best to Have in which they have replied asking me to send the product back as they have given me the wrong product. They were kind enough to offer to give back the postage fee (£3.99) and exchange it for the correct order however I have decided to refuse the offer in the end as their website did not have a (yellowish) gold colour version of the ring therefore was worried they were trying to scam me of my money as they can purposely give the incorrect product for us to return it and keep their product and customer's money. It may sound absurd however is easier to be safe than sorry as I personally do not trust the company. I have rated this website 1 star as it will make customers more aware of the warnings of their website and others that they have not yet heard of. Although they have offered plenty of help in the end, i advise others to try to avoid this website."
"I had ordered a ring which was not my size and hence had to return it. The exchange took 10days other than that I love the product. The original item cane within 2 days and the boxes are beautiful. Would recommend!"
"I have purchased from best to have for the 1st time and boy have they been amazing and very helpful and patient with me sending orders back re purchasing etc be brilliant and very helpful also the stock is beautiful and despite all the sending back and exchanges I will be buying from them again. Many thanx keely"
"Ordered my rings on Monday, said the delivery would be late next week but yesterday my rings came beautifully wrapped in an elegant box! I cannot be happier with my wedding rings they are of very high quality and beautiful, will be ordering again xx"
Best To Have is rated 4.66 based on 238 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!