Best To Have Reviews

Best To Have 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Danielle McAndrew
Best To Have 5 star review on 1st October 2020
SHIRLEY WHEELER
Don’t use them. They do not answer emails about products. I’m still waiting for a reply 2 weeks later. You call them & they can’t take your call. The product I paid for didn’t turn up. They are beyond rude & unhelpful. They are using covid19 as an excuse
Why have I not received my order yet?? Beyond a joke now I paid for 3-7 day delivery and 2 weeks later I’m sat with no order, I want a full refund
I have not got my ring yet after 8 days
I still have not received my ring for my daughter birthday presents. And no email letting me know when you will resend another one out. X
Very bad customer service
I ordered a beautiful bridal set it arrived on Saturday 29th feb and by Thursday 5th March (5 days) I noticed some little marks on the smaller band ring and the main ring the silver has been rubbing against itself and the darker mental underneath was showing. I messaged best to have on Facebook which I did before I ordered to inquire about a product and I had a really quick response but I haven’t had a response for over a week regarding this issue after sending pictures to, this is really unacceptable for something I had worn for 5 days and took off when I showered cleaned etc.
The website was easy to use and I eventually found a ring that my girlfriend decided I should like. Getting the right size was a doddle and it was despatched very quickly. Overall I am very impressed by the choice on offer and the speed of service.
Excellent Company.
quick easy ordering.Superb,well crafted ring.impressive quality and looks.will definately use this firm again.
Item of great quality and fit is perfect ..very comfortable to wear and looks great
Delivery came quick and the ring was value for money.
Very beautiful rings very happy with the customer care team had to return as 1 was to small due to me reordered delivery was 3 days was so surprised will b ordering again
Ordered an Abalone Shell Tungsten band ring which arrived really quickly. This is a lovely ring and the colours of the shell are really pretty. Unfortunately after wearing the ring for just a day this caused an allergic reaction to my finger so will have to return. I quickly contacted Best To Have and they said I could return for a complete refund. Had I not had a problem I would have kept this ring as it is lovely and sparkles.
prompt response, prompt delivery, good price and the items are wonderful. love the finishing the smoothness and the detail in it. Would recommend.
good quality for the money and quick service
Poor customer service And lack of communication when dealing with a missing item. I received an email on Tuesday 28th April promising an update within 24 hours it is now friday 1st May and still I have no update. Item was ordered on 18th April and payment has been taken but I still do not know where my goods are. Very disappointing!!
The ring scratched after a few day’s of use. We were both extremely disappointed. We can only give 1 star for such a poor quality product, especially as it is advertised as durable
Bought a Art Deco ring is really nice but dont think it was worth the money dont get me wrong it is lovely but I purchased a ring going back for half the price and its just as nice , still love my purchase tho and they gave some beautiful jewelry xx
Thank you so much for our wedding rings, we both absolutely love them. Exactly as described, super quick delivery and beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend your products to anyone who wants top quality, beautifully crafted and eye catching wedding rings for their big day, along with the most excellent customer service you provide.
Not had a emailing explaining what is happening. I send a email and it takes days to respond this has been going on for a week now.
I have purchased 6 items from BTH over a period of around 2 years. Their service is top notch as are their products, so much so, that I have recommended them to family and friends who have also had a pleasant experience with BTH.
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 758 reviews