Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Don’t use them. They do not answer emails about products. I’m still waiting for a reply 2 weeks later. You call them & they can’t take your call. The product I paid for didn’t turn up. They are beyond rude & unhelpful. They are using covid19 as an excuse
Why have I not received my order yet?? Beyond a joke now I paid for 3-7 day delivery and 2 weeks later I’m sat with no order, I want a full refund
I have not got my ring yet after 8 days
I still have not received my ring for my daughter birthday presents. And no email letting me know when you will resend another one out. X
Very bad customer service
I ordered a beautiful bridal set it arrived on Saturday 29th feb and by Thursday 5th March (5 days) I noticed some little marks on the smaller band ring and the main ring the silver has been rubbing against itself and the darker mental underneath was showing. I messaged best to have on Facebook which I did before I ordered to inquire about a product and I had a really quick response but I haven’t had a response for over a week regarding this issue after sending pictures to, this is really unacceptable for something I had worn for 5 days and took off when I showered cleaned etc.
Poor customer service And lack of communication when dealing with a missing item. I received an email on Tuesday 28th April promising an update within 24 hours it is now friday 1st May and still I have no update. Item was ordered on 18th April and payment has been taken but I still do not know where my goods are. Very disappointing!!
The ring scratched after a few day’s of use. We were both extremely disappointed. We can only give 1 star for such a poor quality product, especially as it is advertised as durable
Bought a Art Deco ring is really nice but dont think it was worth the money dont get me wrong it is lovely but I purchased a ring going back for half the price and its just as nice , still love my purchase tho and they gave some beautiful jewelry xx
Thank you so much for our wedding rings, we both absolutely love them. Exactly as described, super quick delivery and beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend your products to anyone who wants top quality, beautifully crafted and eye catching wedding rings for their big day, along with the most excellent customer service you provide.
Not had a emailing explaining what is happening. I send a email and it takes days to respond this has been going on for a week now.
I have purchased 6 items from BTH over a period of around 2 years. Their service is top notch as are their products, so much so, that I have recommended them to family and friends who have also had a pleasant experience with BTH.
Quick delivery, I purchased a wedding ring set for me and a wedding ring for my now finacè. We both love them, the quality are great and the sizes are fab! We are both super happy with them. :-)
Best To Have 5 star review on 13th May 2019
Really happy with my ring the delivery was very quick
Best To Have 5 star review on 28th December 2018
Quick delivery, ring was beautiful and true to size, boyfriend loves it! Such good service, would certainly recommend
Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !
Best To Have 4 star review on 3rd March 2018 Best To Have 4 star review on 3rd March 2018 Best To Have 4 star review on 3rd March 2018 Best To Have 4 star review on 3rd March 2018
I like the product.
I ordered a Rose Gold Pear Cut ring off the website, paid the product successfully using PayPal and delivered on time. HOWEVER, when I received the product, the colour of the ring was NOT Rose Gold instead was a YELLOWISH gold. the product itself was lovely and sparkly although the colour I decided to keep the ring since I was not willing/bothered to send it back to get it replaced, furthermore, I emailed Best to Have in which they have replied asking me to send the product back as they have given me the wrong product. They were kind enough to offer to give back the postage fee (£3.99) and exchange it for the correct order however I have decided to refuse the offer in the end as their website did not have a (yellowish) gold colour version of the ring therefore was worried they were trying to scam me of my money as they can purposely give the incorrect product for us to return it and keep their product and customer's money. It may sound absurd however is easier to be safe than sorry as I personally do not trust the company. I have rated this website 1 star as it will make customers more aware of the warnings of their website and others that they have not yet heard of. Although they have offered plenty of help in the end, i advise others to try to avoid this website.
Rings arrived promptly and looked very nice - 2 titanium men's rings. However, within 3 weeks and only having worn the rings around the house and on holiday, the rings are full of scratches and marks - I'd question the longevity of these items over a very short period. I wouldn't unfortunately, recommend buying these items and would consider paying a little more for something that lasts
I had ordered a ring which was not my size and hence had to return it. The exchange took 10days other than that I love the product. The original item cane within 2 days and the boxes are beautiful.
Would recommend!