Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"Well I've sent two emails asking for info on how to return as is directed on the receipt with my purchase and still no reply... They have only given seven days to contact them regarding a return nut if they don't get back to me I suspect I will go over that."
"Not had ring long and a stone has come out."
"Totally wrong size"
"I ordered a lovely bracelet but is too tight on my wrist and took it to a shop to have it enlarged but they said they can’t do it and also they couldn’t find the sterling silver code and they didnt think it’s silver, so very disappointed! Would like to return"
"I ordered a Rose Gold Pear Cut ring off the website, paid the product successfully using PayPal and delivered on time. HOWEVER, when I received the product, the colour of the ring was NOT Rose Gold instead was a YELLOWISH gold. the product itself was lovely and sparkly although the colour I decided to keep the ring since I was not willing/bothered to send it back to get it replaced, furthermore, I emailed Best to Have in which they have replied asking me to send the product back as they have given me the wrong product. They were kind enough to offer to give back the postage fee (£3.99) and exchange it for the correct order however I have decided to refuse the offer in the end as their website did not have a (yellowish) gold colour version of the ring therefore was worried they were trying to scam me of my money as they can purposely give the incorrect product for us to return it and keep their product and customer's money. It may sound absurd however is easier to be safe than sorry as I personally do not trust the company. I have rated this website 1 star as it will make customers more aware of the warnings of their website and others that they have not yet heard of. Although they have offered plenty of help in the end, i advise others to try to avoid this website."
"The 1st time I ordered a ring set and they got it wrong ! The 2nd time I ordered a ring, they took 3 days to ship it, I had to ask to have a tracking number and it ended up not working. It's been 2 weeks since I passed my order and when I send emails they don't respond. I had to call. The 1st time they sais they would get back at me but they didn't. The second time they didn't even know where my package was. I'm so fed up."
"Fast delivery - terrible quality product however"
"Rings arrived promptly and looked very nice - 2 titanium men's rings. However, within 3 weeks and only having worn the rings around the house and on holiday, the rings are full of scratches and marks - I'd question the longevity of these items over a very short period. I wouldn't unfortunately, recommend buying these items and would consider paying a little more for something that lasts"
"Bought a ring rubbish quality Bent all the diamonds came out and they are ignoring my emails about a new one or a refund, don't buy from them"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 214 reviews