Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

Cheryl Pearce
"The ring itself is beautifully crafted! The postal service even over Christmas was really quick! It comes in a beautiful little presentation box (as pictured) The ring was a little misshapen (see pictures) but, nothing you can't fix by going to a jewelers who will probably reshape it for free. Overall ... amazing!"
Keith Macdonald
"Really happy with my ring the delivery was very quick"
Ashley Brown
"Beutiful ring quick delivery. Communication great however had to return for a larger size. Great customer service."
"Really quick delivery, and good quality product"
"Titanium wedding ring was ordered as a replacement for a lost original. New one is better quality than the original from Samuels and half the price! Will definitely buy from you again. Many thanks!!"
"Great products, sadly no half sizes and one was too small, the other far too big but great service. Sad to need to return for refund."
"Only 4 stars because of the longer wait period. After ordering and paying we had to wait a week for it to come in stock and then there was 3-5 days delivery. Once it arrived it came nicely packaged in a nice box with the rings in individual little bags. The rings are gorgeous and the perfect sizes although my boyfriends has scratched a lot already after only 2 days of wearing it. His size Q, mine I."
"Actually good quality and reasonable prices. Quite impressed. Just take care in sizes of rings as it seems a little bigger than the standard alphabetical messaurements."
"Best service ever. Fast delivery. Good quality. The sizing turned out to be a bit off, I'm forced to re-order one size lower, if that works, I'll be glad to give a clean five stars."
"Very reliable and fast delivery I have orders off them again highly recommend"
"Rings were lovely,had to send one back because it wasn't how it showed on page but the others were perfect and good prices too"
"Good products at good prices. Recommended."
"Good experience. Ring same as seen in picture. Lets see how well it stays."
"When the rings I bought arrived they were beautiful but too small. The reply to my email was fast and very helpful. A good price for a stunning ring set."
"The items I purchased are beautiful and I love them , only complaint was one of the first items I bought which I love a stone came out so now I can’t wear it 😞"
"Never used before first order missing the engavment inside sent back hopping to receive correct one quick ring was very nice"
"Quick delivery Bit slow on the replys Pretty good prices"
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
"Absolutely beautiful ring everyone has complimented it, but it is an engagement ring and the one my partner bought one of the diamonds came out so had to send for another one which was a bit disappointing but other than that I am very pleased with the purchase it came quicker then I thought."
"Beautiful rings really happy with them..only issue is I ordered an S and was sent an R"
"Prompt service. Great product."
"Very quick delivery, very worth the price. The silver set I bought has good thick metal not thin easy to wear away, but should stand test of time"
"Very nice ring. Bought for my son for Christmas and I am sure he will love it. Arrived promptly."
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 320 reviews