Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Jade Tripp
"I absolutely love my rings.. perfect sizing and so beautiful for the price 😊 thank you"
GEORGE DAVIES
"JUST WOW TITANIUM RINGS LOVE THEM AT A UNBEATABLE PRICE"
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
"Actually good quality and reasonable prices. Quite impressed. Just take care in sizes of rings as it seems a little bigger than the standard alphabetical messaurements."
"Best service ever. Fast delivery. Good quality. The sizing turned out to be a bit off, I'm forced to re-order one size lower, if that works, I'll be glad to give a clean five stars."
"Very reliable and fast delivery I have orders off them again highly recommend"
"Rings were lovely,had to send one back because it wasn't how it showed on page but the others were perfect and good prices too"
"Good products at good prices. Recommended."
"Good experience. Ring same as seen in picture. Lets see how well it stays."
"When the rings I bought arrived they were beautiful but too small. The reply to my email was fast and very helpful. A good price for a stunning ring set."
"The items I purchased are beautiful and I love them , only complaint was one of the first items I bought which I love a stone came out so now I can’t wear it 😞"
"Never used before first order missing the engavment inside sent back hopping to receive correct one quick ring was very nice"
"Quick delivery Bit slow on the replys Pretty good prices"
"Absolutely beautiful ring everyone has complimented it, but it is an engagement ring and the one my partner bought one of the diamonds came out so had to send for another one which was a bit disappointing but other than that I am very pleased with the purchase it came quicker then I thought."
"Beautiful rings really happy with them..only issue is I ordered an S and was sent an R"
"Prompt service. Great product."
"Very quick delivery, very worth the price. The silver set I bought has good thick metal not thin easy to wear away, but should stand test of time"
"Very nice ring. Bought for my son for Christmas and I am sure he will love it. Arrived promptly."
"Very nice ring! Appears to be very expensive from far. Blingy which I love. It fits perfectly & has grabbed a lot of attention! I definitely recommend this ring. The only downfall for me is the stone in the middle looks quite fake when you look at it for a while."
"The ring for my boyfriend arrived and is absolutely lovely exactly what it looks like in the picture and the quality is great, just a large fits me and not him! Also have emailed to see if they can exchange for a bigger size and they haven't gotten back to me. But there stuff is beautiful"
"I bought this ring for my boyfriend as a promise ring, he was very happy! Deliever took a while but overall was great xx"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery .....And wow.....superb jewellery.....thank YOU"
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 255 reviews