Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"Rings were lovely,had to send one back because it wasn't how it showed on page but the others were perfect and good prices too"
"Good products at good prices. Recommended."
"Good experience. Ring same as seen in picture. Lets see how well it stays."
"When the rings I bought arrived they were beautiful but too small. The reply to my email was fast and very helpful. A good price for a stunning ring set."
"The items I purchased are beautiful and I love them , only complaint was one of the first items I bought which I love a stone came out so now I can’t wear it 😞"
"Never used before first order missing the engavment inside sent back hopping to receive correct one quick ring was very nice"
"Quick delivery Bit slow on the replys Pretty good prices"
"Absolutely beautiful ring everyone has complimented it, but it is an engagement ring and the one my partner bought one of the diamonds came out so had to send for another one which was a bit disappointing but other than that I am very pleased with the purchase it came quicker then I thought."
"Beautiful rings really happy with them..only issue is I ordered an S and was sent an R"
"Prompt service. Great product."
"Very quick delivery, very worth the price. The silver set I bought has good thick metal not thin easy to wear away, but should stand test of time"
"Very nice ring. Bought for my son for Christmas and I am sure he will love it. Arrived promptly."
"Very nice ring! Appears to be very expensive from far. Blingy which I love. It fits perfectly & has grabbed a lot of attention! I definitely recommend this ring. The only downfall for me is the stone in the middle looks quite fake when you look at it for a while."
"The ring for my boyfriend arrived and is absolutely lovely exactly what it looks like in the picture and the quality is great, just a large fits me and not him! Also have emailed to see if they can exchange for a bigger size and they haven't gotten back to me. But there stuff is beautiful"
"I bought this ring for my boyfriend as a promise ring, he was very happy! Deliever took a while but overall was great xx"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery .....And wow.....superb jewellery.....thank YOU"
"I had ordered a ring which was not my size and hence had to return it. The exchange took 10days other than that I love the product. The original item cane within 2 days and the boxes are beautiful. Would recommend!"
Best To Have is rated 4.68 based on 212 reviews