Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Perfect fit and look great. Definitely recommend
Very lovely wedding ring the delivery was quick, very happy with the product
It was easy to buy online and received updates via email straight away but the tracking Information wasn’t great and I couldn’t track the item and I emailed and got a reply once the item had arrived. The item itself was fine and am very happy with it.
I'm in love with the ring my partner bought it for our big day and i can't wait to wear it❤
amazing ring. speedy delivery. ring came up a little smaller.
Beautiful ring, second time ordering from here. Sterling silver engagement set , wears really well. Have got lots of compliments .
It is as I asked for very pleased as a Xmas present
Nice set of rings overall and quick delivery, looked exactly how they was ... i was happy with the mans ring but Unfortunatly i wasnt happy with mine, as it was abit too bulky and didnt look right on me, also a little too big ! ( but thats my fault! )

I did return them, and i got a quick responce back by email, i was refunded straight away after they received them back.... overall very quick and happy with the service!!!
And I Would order again :)
Best To Have 4 star review on 29th November 2019
Great products... I purchased Rings loved them
You have to level sizes on all products please. i.e width especially on rings
Quite good service and fast delivery I think the sizing is a little off but I need to get in touch and see if I can send the ring back and swapped for a smaller size
Delivery very quick ,quality looks good however his and her rings have not been worn yet. The only problem I have is the ring box didn't look nice and the quality not good at all on it .We are buying the rings for our 25th wedding Anniversary and are travelling abroad for this so would of liked a nice presentation box to show people our rings .We had to purchase a box from another jewellers. Would purchase again from yourselves if option of a different box was given . Rings are better than we thought they would be and are really pleased with them .
Good quality but didn't come as advised with I love you engraved sadly
Snug fit!!! We were already measured by a Jewellers so knew our ring sizes but they’re tight! I can get the ring on but have to ensure my hand is freezing to get it off again. I don’t have this problem with my platinum wedding band from jewellers in same size (i). But the product itself is lovely. Looks just as image showed. Very sweet matching set. We wear these on a day to day basis to protect our actual wedding bands as the platinum is such a soft metal.(yet very expensive haha)

It’d just say if you know your ring size is already a little snug on you I’d size up for sure!!!
bought a ring for my boyfriend which was perfect, but I was sent the wrong order (i ordered an engraved ring and just got a normal ring) and didn’t have time to send it back
Rings are insanely good quality, they are heavy, well made, they feel expensive and they arrived the day after they were dispatched which I'm very happy about, although the delivery is slightly expensive it makes it worth it. The only complaint I have is the exchange process, the ring didn't fit so I had to pay an exchange, this isn't a smooth process I had to email them and was told the only way was to return and order a new one which meant having to pay for return delivery (£6.60) and then order and new one and pay for delivery (3.99) again. The refund process of a little long (7-12 days) so I'm still waiting on my refund, I also haven't received any updates on whether they recieved the item (which they should have) and the refund so I'm going to need to email them, if they could improve the refund and exchange process ill have no complains. A free post label would be better and the option to exchange. Apart from that the rings are amazing and I'm happy.
I will do not give 5 stars just because of the box that the both rings came, but the rings are just very good.
Quick delivery and good prices
Great selection of rings - very pleased with my purchase. Website easy to use & very quick despatch. However took 10 days to receive it due to an error in despatch dept. the package was incorrectly addressed & I was very lucky not to lose it altogether. Therefore could not give 5 stars.
The rings are absolutely beautiful.my girlfriend adores them,only thing was a tiny stone missing but more hassle to send back she wanted to wear them straightaway.perfect fit look amazing
Have not tried the belt yet. Delivered promptly. Quality looks decent
Best To Have is rated 4.63 based on 655 reviews