Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Ordered an Abalone Shell Tungsten band ring which arrived really quickly. This is a lovely ring and the colours of the shell are really pretty. Unfortunately after wearing the ring for just a day this caused an allergic reaction to my finger so will have to return. I quickly contacted Best To Have and they said I could return for a complete refund. Had I not had a problem I would have kept this ring as it is lovely and sparkles.
Received in good time beautifully packaged very reasonable price
Very impressed with my recent purchase
I purchased the engagement ring/ wedding ring his and hers set and they arrived super quickly.
They arrived in a lovely little box and reasonably well packaged. Unfortunately the rings , although our our usual sizes , came up very small so I would recommend going a size up. The rings were beautiful and the customer service team were really efficient in getting my return processed. Still waiting for the money back, hopefully that will arrive soon so I can reorder.
Great price rings. Did a his and hers matching set. Good customer service, but only way to contact is email.think phone or live chat needs to be another option.
2 beutiful ringg for our wedding good quality come beutifully packaged in a cute box and excellent prices ant the delivery time is remarkable thankyou best to have to ptovide a great service
Loved the ring but unfortunately wouldn’t fit
I ordered a gold titanium ring. Really nicely packed in gift box n ring looks luvly
Perfect fit and look great. Definitely recommend
Very lovely wedding ring the delivery was quick, very happy with the product
It was easy to buy online and received updates via email straight away but the tracking Information wasn’t great and I couldn’t track the item and I emailed and got a reply once the item had arrived. The item itself was fine and am very happy with it.
I'm in love with the ring my partner bought it for our big day and i can't wait to wear it❤
amazing ring. speedy delivery. ring came up a little smaller.
Beautiful ring, second time ordering from here. Sterling silver engagement set , wears really well. Have got lots of compliments .
It is as I asked for very pleased as a Xmas present
Nice set of rings overall and quick delivery, looked exactly how they was ... i was happy with the mans ring but Unfortunatly i wasnt happy with mine, as it was abit too bulky and didnt look right on me, also a little too big ! ( but thats my fault! )

I did return them, and i got a quick responce back by email, i was refunded straight away after they received them back.... overall very quick and happy with the service!!!
And I Would order again :)
Best To Have 4 star review on 29th November 2019
Great products... I purchased Rings loved them
You have to level sizes on all products please. i.e width especially on rings
Quite good service and fast delivery I think the sizing is a little off but I need to get in touch and see if I can send the ring back and swapped for a smaller size
Delivery very quick ,quality looks good however his and her rings have not been worn yet. The only problem I have is the ring box didn't look nice and the quality not good at all on it .We are buying the rings for our 25th wedding Anniversary and are travelling abroad for this so would of liked a nice presentation box to show people our rings .We had to purchase a box from another jewellers. Would purchase again from yourselves if option of a different box was given . Rings are better than we thought they would be and are really pleased with them .
Good quality but didn't come as advised with I love you engraved sadly
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 752 reviews