Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

In love with the rings. Would definitely recommend and buy from here again. Amazing!
I am very happy with my purchase from best to have. I would highly recomend them to any one.
Fast speedy delivery and a lovely gift wrapped box
Purchased for my husband and it is a Lovely ring. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was and delivery was quick. I will be definitely be purchasing from Best To Have again.
Have just received a beautiful ring off my 3 young sons for Christmas, the detail is amazing and very good quality...love it ❤
Best To Have 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Excellent Company.
quick easy ordering.Superb,well crafted ring.impressive quality and looks.will definately use this firm again.
Excellent service, quick delivery. Great looking product.
Item of great quality and fit is perfect ..very comfortable to wear and looks great
Delivery came quick and the ring was value for money.
Very beautiful rings very happy with the customer care team had to return as 1 was to small due to me reordered delivery was 3 days was so surprised will b ordering again
Promo delivery, quality goods, happy customer
This ring is beautifully made & very bling
Great fast service my son will love this ring on Christmas Day. Thank you
Very quick delivery , well packaged . Really happy with service and product
The delivery was very quick, and the quality of the item is good, the same as on the website, I was satisfied with everything.
Ordered an Abalone Shell Tungsten band ring which arrived really quickly. This is a lovely ring and the colours of the shell are really pretty. Unfortunately after wearing the ring for just a day this caused an allergic reaction to my finger so will have to return. I quickly contacted Best To Have and they said I could return for a complete refund. Had I not had a problem I would have kept this ring as it is lovely and sparkles.
prompt response, prompt delivery, good price and the items are wonderful. love the finishing the smoothness and the detail in it. Would recommend.
Came quick and was exactly the liking to the picture I picked great service and quality
Amazing quality and great value for money.
Received in good time beautifully packaged very reasonable price
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 752 reviews