Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Marie
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
Claire Redman
Claire Redman
Verified Buyer
"We were over the moon when we received our rings. They didn't take long to arrive neither. Excellent quality."
Keely O'connor
Keely O'connor
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased from best to have for the 1st time and boy have they been amazing and very helpful and patient with me sending orders back re purchasing etc be brilliant and very helpful also the stock is beautiful and despite all the sending back and exchanges I will be buying from them again. Many thanx keely"
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
Helen Brown
Verified Buyer
"Perfect!... Exactly what I wanted!... Gorgeous rings!... Would highly recommend this company to anyone!"
Julie Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate. Good selection offered. Very quick delivery. Rings arrived exactly as described and are of great quality. I cannot express enough how great the value is. This is one of the best kept secret on the internet"
Gail Baird
Verified Buyer
"I bought a tungsten ring for my partner as a little extra gift for Valentine’s Day. The quality of the ring way surpassed my expectations, considering the low price I paid. The ring is weighty, stylish and he loves it!"
"Lovely ring and quick delivery. Xx"
"Lovely - chuffed to bits with our wedding rings"
Maria Legg
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with ring ..excellent quality n superb fast delivery x"
"Amazing experience"
Obi Nwankwo
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service. Great product."
Carolyn Trickett
Verified Reviewer
"JUST RECEIVED A RING I ORDERED JUST TW0 DAYS AGO HAVE TO SAY HOW BEUTIFUL IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY OVER THE MOON WITH IT, AND THE RING SIZE IS SPOT ON IT FITS LIKE A GLOVE, BUYING ALL MY JEWELLERY FROM HERE IN THE FUTURE, BOXED BEUTIFUL TO. LOVE IT"
CLARE Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Lovely looking rings and very quick delivery"
Faith Adeyeye
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Good value for money"
"Rings come very quick and they where exactly what I saw on the net and fit perfectly will defiantly order again. 10/10"
Kim Metcalf
Verified Buyer
"arrived before expected and excellent quality. would definitely order something else"
Theresa Sheridan
Verified Buyer
"I love my ring it’s exactly as described and the same online, it’s absolutely stunning and came within 3 days of ordering! Will definitely be shopping here again and will recommend to all my friends and family.!"
"very beautiful rings and earrings so so happy!!! and the delivery was so quick really impressed thank you."
"I can’t believe the quality and beauty of this ring. I am so happy and I definitely would recommend to anyone an amazing company."
Mrs S R Wells
Verified Buyer
"It’s a beautiful ring I wasn’t sure it’d look as good as it did on web , but it great also good quick service."
"This ring is sparkly and beautiful absolutely stunning i get alot of compliments evry time i wear it"
Claudia Booth
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful ring set looks so elegant"
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 115 reviews