Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"Beautiful ring. Very good quality for money looks fantastic and I'm really pleased with it"
"Was not allowed to waste money on an expensive ring As love is to show how your heart feels not the size of the Bank. Wanted something to show they shined like a star 🌟 and here you are! Perfect ring, quality stunning looks and they won’t belive me if I told them the price. Perfect company Thanks"
"Ordered a tungsten wedding ring for my hubbie to be. Lovely ring, very good quality and nice and heavy. Probably better than the pictures. Fast delivery too. Thanks"
Allan Wootton
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely ring, size perfect and fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
"Quick and excellent service. Good quality product."
"Great service and fantastic affordable jewellery that is always delivered super quick. The jewellery always looks far more expensive than it is. Love shopping at Best to Have"
"Excellent and easy to order service with amazing silver rings. This is my second time using Best to Have and I am sure I will use again."
Marion Hunt
Verified Buyer
"I bought my Husband a new wedding ring as our 25th Anniversary is approaching. I love it, and know He’l love it too. Initially I bought the wrong size, and Best To Have have been amazing in exchanging it to the correct size. Very smooth process, fast response through email, and fast delivery! Thank you so much. Kind Regards Maz Hunt"
"Totally wrong size"
Nthabiseng Seoke
Verified Buyer
"This was my second purchase and they never disappoint. Got my order in less than 48 hours. And it was the perfect fit. Thank you so much for the excellent service."
"Ordering was very easy and delivery was quicker than the expected date. Bridal set that I ordered was perfect size and fit."
"Love my ring, the ring fits perfectly and the pictures of the ring on the website does not do the ring justice."
Katie Frape
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and very good price"
"Best rings ever!! I got my engagement ring from them a year ago and still perfectly new but too big now because of weight loss. Yesterday ordered another and this morning received it. Thank you for the best service."
"Quick delivery and a lovely product! Would highly recommend and definitely use again!"
Edmore Muteera
"My order was excellent"
"Quick delivery Bit slow on the replys Pretty good prices"
Joanne Williams
Verified Buyer
"We found the perfect set of wedding rings at a fantastic price and they were delivered to us within 2 days. We couldn't have asked for a better service"
Charlene Fitzgerald
Verified Reviewer
"Gorgeous! So happy! Exactly as shown great quality for the price and fits perfectly what more could you want thank you so much!"
CAROLINE BURROWS
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly; very happy with purchase, highly recommend."
Best To Have is rated 4.69 based on 153 reviews