Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Absolutely amazing quality rings fit perfectly will definitely be recommending this company.
Good quality and good communication
Amazing experience with Best to Have from start to finish! Customer service were wonderful... I ordered the wrong ring, sent an email (which was responded to really quickly, even on the bank holiday) and they rectified my order and issued a refund for the difference on the spot! My ring then arrived a few days later and it is absolutely stunning... impossible to believe that the price was sooo cheap!! I will definitely be a repeat customer 👍 Thank you!
Stunning his and hers wedding rings , amazing price and amazing service, would highly recommend
Loved the ring but unfortunately wouldn’t fit
Great product , straight forward purchasing and good quality .Fast delivery.
Have used on many occasions and will continue .😁
I ordered a gold titanium ring. Really nicely packed in gift box n ring looks luvly
Beautiful ring, fit perfect, fast delivery and carefully packaged. Would definitely buy from here again
The item i ordered was lovely and I am very happy with it.
Lovely thick ring in a lovely box!
Love my rings so much! The pictures do not even do them justice. Love the fact they do every size so you can wear them on any finger!
Very quick delivery
I am so impressed with my ring. I have gotten so many comments as to how expensive it looks.
Very pleased with the ring I received. Gorgeous 😊
Lovely quality product, very speedy delivery. Fully recommend
I the order of couple mashing rings . They wear as beautiful as described. Will shop with you again.. possible a engagement ring. Very pleased with you ...
Ring was too small. Returns procedure was straightforward and relatively quick. Only problem , they dont swap , they refund only and you have to repurchase the correct size. But all in all no reason to lose a star
Ring arrived very promptly, as described, fitted well. Will use again.
Amazing choice of rings, fast delivery
Quality ring very prompt delivery
Best To Have is rated 4.64 based on 680 reviews