Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

Joshua Oyesanya
"I loved the delivery service ordered it and it came the next following day and the ring is so perfect thank you so much."
Cheryl Pearce
"The ring itself is beautifully crafted! The postal service even over Christmas was really quick! It comes in a beautiful little presentation box (as pictured) The ring was a little misshapen (see pictures) but, nothing you can't fix by going to a jewelers who will probably reshape it for free. Overall ... amazing!"
Keith Macdonald
"Really happy with my ring the delivery was very quick"
"Great quality fast delivery :)"
"The ring I had purchased is absolutely gorgeous..I have bought this ring in the past, & had to return it...because it was the wrong size for my husband...so the next chance I had I thought I must order another. I have got it for his birthday in June. Looking forward to giving it to him then. Thank you 😊 will purchase from you in the future. Mrs Dickinson."
"Fantastic service. Came within a few days. Beautiful ring set well worth the money"
"The rings are absolutely beautiful.my girlfriend adores them,only thing was a tiny stone missing but more hassle to send back she wanted to wear them straightaway.perfect fit look amazing"
"Item is perfect got this for my fiance as his previous ring was very tarnished this one is perfect and he loves it. Great price and super fast delivery!"
"Excellent service and quality products, love my new rings and everyone comments how beautiful they are"
"I love the rings and earrings that I bought they are very good quality and beautiful."
"Good prices,great look jewellery just what I thought it would look like from pictures,very happy"
"Really upset as I only had my ring a day and one of the stones has fell out, so disappointing!"
"As of yet I still haven’t received my ring that I had purchased!! I am very disappointed. I don’t know where it is as Royal Mail said they tried to deliver it on 19/02 but were unable. I’m not sure where it is now. Please help me find out where it is."
"Really beautiful ring set, good service. Always Available if you have any questions would recommend !!"
"Both arrived in time. Beautiful rings as the pictures show. Both fits perfect"
"Bjcjkjbfg"
"Really beautiful rings so pleased"
"I was very surprised when my rings arrived the next day after ordering. So prompt! The rings themselves are beautiful. I have worn them all day, everyday for over a week now....whilst washing up and showering etc....and there is no tell-tale bluey-green tinge around my finger that you usually get with rings of this price! Overall I am thrilled with the quality and look of the rings and would DEFINITELY buy from here again! The only slight downside is that they sent the rings a size smaller than I ordered. I can still get away with it so I won’t send them back-but just something for you to be aware of as it seems to be a common theme in the reviews."
"Timely and promp delivery, what you order is what you get, great quality product and very supportive staff, quick response to e mails"
"Perfect, came in just over 24hrs brilliant service!"
"Ring and packaging great , delivery quick but had to email regarding changing the size and still not had a reply"
"Great rings, perfect size and fast delivery"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 361 reviews