Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
Nicola Smith
Verified Buyer
"Stunning look very expensive"
"Excellent service from placing my order right through to receiving my ring."
Susan McCardle
Verified Buyer
"This ring is really lovely. I decided no more expensive rings as joints continue to swell. Brilliant to get a large size and looks amazing."
"Was very pleased with my purchase. The ring arrived in a beautiful presentation box and very promptly. The ring itself is a lovely ring. The picture didn’t do it justice. It was purchased as a gift for my partner and he is really happy with it too. Thank you so much , great quality and service."
"Not had ring long and a stone has come out."
Nikki Warren
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and fast delivery lovely box it came in to very happy ,I wasn't sure i would get the ring in time ad it was a x+2 and left it so late to get as didn't realize shops didn't stock so was Panicking my now husband wouldn't have a ring for our ceromony but best to have saved the day..many thanks I would highly recommend even used there box to put both rings in as it was do nice and even matched our colour scheme"
Isabel Pereira
Verified Buyer
"Iam an old costumer, bought already few rings for me and to offer.always happy and definitely will continue to buy"
Karen Caig
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, speedy delivery"
"Very nice ring excellent value for money. Excellent service. The ring arrived via Royal Mail the next day. I will be back to purchase more jewellery."
Laura Wheeldon
Verified Buyer
"Brought our wedding rings off her didnt want to spend alot but my gosh they are beautiful didnt cost alot at all but look expensive thanks best to have"
"Good choice of rings!"
Alan Slater
Verified Buyer
"the ring turned out to be a perfect fit."
James Warrack
Verified Buyer
"My first purchase went very well .quick 3 day delivery excclent"my second purchase however was quite frustrating to me "somehow you would not accept my email address or my password .it took an hour and 3 phone calls to get my order placed "it all worked out in the end .thank you"
Adelle Jennison
Verified Buyer
"Ring is beautiful, the delivery was excellent."
Ronald Lowerson
Verified Buyer
"Nothing went right your despatch department kept getting it wrong"
Marco Barody
Verified Buyer
"High Quality,prompt,The Best...Nothing more to say"
Wendy Warner
Verified Buyer
"Never used before first order missing the engavment inside sent back hopping to receive correct one quick ring was very nice"
"Easy website, fast delivery and beautiful jewellery. I will definitely purchase more"
Nyssa Bailey
Verified Buyer
"You’ve given me and my husband perfect wedding rings that we both love"
Diane Lewis
Verified Buyer
"really good quality and amazing ring to wear so smooth and light. the choice is great an easy site to use would recommend"
Best To Have is rated 4.68 based on 176 reviews