Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Beautiful ring, quick and great service thank you.
Nice wooden anniversary present to my husband. He loved it!
Excellent and quick service, great quality jewellery!
very quick shipping, excellent product!!
Hubs outgrew his wedding ring so searched for a suitable replacement with blue in the ring. Found it on Best To Have site and they even had them in his size - the largest!! Purchased and they dispatched so quickly, in fact it arrived two days later on our anniversary! Perfect! PS Lovely ring too at a great price.
Received my rings they are beautiful loved them thanks
Thrilled to bits with my ring,pear drop silver ring,
I bought the ring for son's 18th birthday and absolutely loves it . The picture of the ring doesn't do it justice it looks even better on your hand
Love our set of couple rings. Highly recommended😍
Ring is stunning , so reasonably priced. Service from this company is amazing. I was kept up to date always and it was delivered quicker than expected. I will definitely be using this company again and highly recommend.
Fantastic quality and brilliant customer service my missus loves it thank you
Fits perfectly
Very good prices good variety quick delivery
Arrived on time and loved the rings!
Lovely rings for myself and my partner however I have had my engagement ring on for less than a week and one of the smaller shoulder stones is missing. Not exactly fabulous but will do the job
Beautiful ring, unfortunately was bigger than expected and heavier and as I only have dainty little hands, I found it too heavy and bulky for my little fingers. Great customer services, really helpful and accepted my return request.
Beautiful silver ring set, and perfect fit will use again.
The rings are how they were described am very pleased with them
Absolutely beautiful jewellery first class very quick delivery and brilliant sizes
Excellent service, fast delivery and very well presented. We ordered a replacement wedding ring for my husband. The design was plain just as we wanted but love the “I love you” on the inside of the band.
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 847 reviews