Best To Have Reviews

Best To Have 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Rebecca McMillan
Best To Have 5 star review on 28th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Pleasantly surprised! I bought 2 rings (wedding bands- mens) , titanium and tungsten because I wasn’t sure and they are both absolutely beautiful esp tungsten which has a good weight to it , very sturdy and expensive looking. Highly recommend...
Love love love my ring
Very happy with the quality and the service and quick delivery, my wife is very happy with the product. Thank you 😊
I absolutely love my princess crown ring, amazing quality with super speedy delivery too.
Will defo be ordering more :)
I have had two rings now and absolutely love them both. Very good value for money. Will definitely buy from here again
It was easy to buy online and received updates via email straight away but the tracking Information wasn’t great and I couldn’t track the item and I emailed and got a reply once the item had arrived. The item itself was fine and am very happy with it.
The ring set I ordered is beautiful! The rings were packaged nicely in a gift box in a small plastic bag to keep them safe. They arrived in a few days and in perfect condition. They fit perfectly. They really are beautiful. X
Excellent service & fantastic prices, the jewellery is amazing quality & will definitely be ordering more, bought my husband a new wedding band, it looks very expensive & he is delighted with it, fraction of the price of his first band from high street jewellers.
I have a couple of rings now from here fast delivery and there beautiful fit perfectly absolutely stunning definitely be ordering again
Great value for your money excellent service. We will be definitely use them again
I had been looking for a specific type of ring but had been unable to find exactly what I wanted. I looked at what Best To Have had to offer and saw exactly what I had been looking for. I ordered it hoping it was going to be as good as illustrated and I was definitely not disappointed it is exactly what I wanted and delivery of the item was excellent so a big THANK YOU to Best To Have will definitely keep looking on your website.
Excellent quality rings and very fast delivery could not be happier
Quick and reasonable prices for none gold lovers
Very fast delivery and a beautiful ring 🖤
rings that actually fit and great quality for the price. Quick delivery, will order again in the future
I am very impressed with our order of matching his and her titanium rings, they were for our wedding anniversary, and they were delivered in time, in a lovely presentation box. Would shop here again
Very quick delivery, good Solid jewellery and beautiful
Best lv have ever had.. Fantastic jewellery... Marvellous service
Fast delivery service, and beautiful product, I am so in love with it. Thank you, I would definitely recommend your site.
Not one fault I can give. Really quick delivery considering everything going on. Arrived in 4 days. The ring is absolutely stunning. I’ve got sore hands and I can’t wear my normal engagement ring at the moment so I bought a “cheaper” ring that I can wear. You would know that it cost what it did. It is beautiful and I’ve already had compliments on it. Will definitely be ordering more jewellery again. 10/10!
Best To Have is rated 4.63 based on 634 reviews