Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

Chloe
"I bought a ring to replace my original engagement ring whilst it's being sent off to be fixed and cleaned. The ring I purchased was the '925 Sterling SilverLadies Double Halo Cubic Zirconia Ring'. I am so happy with it. It is sparkly, it is exactly as the picture looks and it's a great fit! The delivery was quick and it came in a cute little box too which was thin enough to fit through our letter box 😁 I have attached a photo but it doesn't do the ring justice!"
Sian Owen
"We recently bought matching black wedding rings and we love them"
Sarah Price
"We order my ring and had it on my finger within 4 days, quality is amazing, smaller than what I thought but absolutely perfect i love it"
"Beautiful ring at brilliant prices"
"Delivery very quick ,quality looks good however his and her rings have not been worn yet. The only problem I have is the ring box didn't look nice and the quality not good at all on it .We are buying the rings for our 25th wedding Anniversary and are travelling abroad for this so would of liked a nice presentation box to show people our rings .We had to purchase a box from another jewellers. Would purchase again from yourselves if option of a different box was given . Rings are better than we thought they would be and are really pleased with them ."
"Beautiful ring love it. Definitely shop again."
"I love it! The only thing im not happy about was the extra charge"
"Fast delivery the wife was very happy and satisfied with the rings ordered late Thursday afternoon wasn't expecting them till the following week arrived on Saturday morning. I would recommend this site to anyone A +++++++"
"The rings we purchased are lovely and well made. The ordering process was seamless, and my order arrived quickly."
"STUNNING LOVE!"
"Lovely rings and speedy delivery ! Also great customer service when needing to return an item. Thank you"
"The ring I bought is beautiful and the delivery was super fast."
"Beautiful rings, really pleased. Sizing perfect. Would highly recommend"
"Excellent products fast delivery can't fault ."
"Nice rings, good quality! Bad service that you can't exchange rings when sizing is wrong and have to re order and pay postage again also."
"Best or good"
"I purchased the tungsten carbide gold tone ring as a matching set. I have got to say. I did not expect the gold tone to stay on so well and I did not expect it to keep its shine. The ring really is what the description states. It still has no scratches on it and I see no signs of wear at all. The ring is a court fit and very snug. But definitely huge value for money. I just hope they will make engagement rings out of this material soon. As this would be ideal. As hard as it may be to do. !!"
"Very good service fast delivery."
"Lovely rings"
"Beautiful ring.. love the art deco type and looks much more expensive in person.. even on my old looking hands"
"The ring I purchased literally had “engraved” in the title. It arrived only for me to find out the message was a sticker encased in resin, and not at all engraved. Kind of disappointing."
"This is the most beautiful wedding set ever, it’s real silver with wedding ring and engagement ring matching and it is stunning... Also the Delivery was soo quick it arrived with me in 2days I couldn’t believe my eyes.... Therefor win win situation I would absolutely recommend to everyone..., Mrs M G Edwards....."
"Excellent service, description of ring perfect. Very quick dispatch from the date of ordering and when received. Packaging and gift box - a high standard"
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 467 reviews