Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Quick delivery and the ring looks better in real life.
Womans ring very thick and not the correct size either due go thickness of ring mens is good though
Best to have are just so good to deal with. I ordered two rings and they arrived very quickly . Unfortunately they didn’t suit and have had to return them but they have been very precise in telling me how to return them. Will definitely be ordering again with them.
Lovely ring my daughter loved it
Lovely ring set but already marked on the underneath of setting and mount was loose had to get a jeweller to reset the stone
Ordered 2 rings the same size but got 1 a size smaller so had to have it altered !!!
Perfect rings
Very pleased with my ring, it was exactly the same as the photo. The delivery was quick, I will definitely order from here again, 10/10
Beautiful ring purchased for wedding
My sizes were small so I returned them for an exchange.I am still waiting for them.I will send another review when I receive the exchanged ones.It's unfortunate that they don't respond to the emails so I have to make a follow up call.
Brought this ring end of June, it’s not been one month 3 stones have fallen out. Very upset spend around £50
I ordered a his and hers set for our upcoming wedding day and the service was great! Ordered one set which unfortunately sizing was wrong but return process was simple and a new set were ordered and fit perfectly. Come beautifully packaged and kept informed via email when dispatched.
Arrived quickly. Beautiful rings , will definitely buy again.
I was abit unsure ordering wedding rings from here as I have never ordered from this store before, but I am absolutely made up with our rings they are beautiful amd really fast delivery :), would definitely use this site again
Best To Have 5 star review on 28th June 2022
Absolutely love the rings, came quickly and the packaging is really nice. Amazing value for money. 2 very happy fiancé's
Extremely pleased with service and also the quality of our wedding rings. Very happy and would defo use again
Excellent costumer service, great price and product!
Best To Have 5 star review on 17th June 2022
I have purchased three rings on separate occasions from Best To Have and have not been disappointed. Service has been good and the rings were lovely.
Love the quality of jewellery I wouldn’t shop anywhere else. The quality is second to none and it can be worn every day it doesn’t wear or tarnish and the stones stay put. Would recommend to anyone.
Beautiful ring great value arrived so quickly. Really pleased with quality.
Best To Have is rated 4.7 based on 969 reviews