Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"Fast delivery beautiful products received my ring today and I love it"
"Well I've sent two emails asking for info on how to return as is directed on the receipt with my purchase and still no reply... They have only given seven days to contact them regarding a return nut if they don't get back to me I suspect I will go over that."
"Ring came in great time, The ring for my future husband fits him well, however mine needs to go up a size and they have been quick to help me resolve the issue."
"I bought a gorgeous vintage looking halo ring and I love it! It's stunning and it looks so real. Delivery and service was excellent. Very happy customer."
"Rings were lovely,had to send one back because it wasn't how it showed on page but the others were perfect and good prices too"
"Lovely feel, shame the ladies ring is the same width as the men’s tho... A little wide"
"Perfect!"
"Beautiful rings and quick delivery thank you"
"Stunning worth every penny"
"Ordered a new ring as my husband lost his original wedding ring at work. Looked at many different sites but didn’t want to spend too much just in case the old one turned up. We liked the look of this one as it had a nice blue on the inside which looks quite unique. It was delivered within 2 days and nicely packaged. A nice fit, looks good. Great value! Would definitely recommend this website to friends and family."
"Good products at good prices. Recommended."
"I absolutely love my rings.. perfect sizing and so beautiful for the price 😊 thank you"
"Good experience. Ring same as seen in picture. Lets see how well it stays."
"really happy with the rings i bought, delivery was quick and the rings are beautiful"
"Jewelry is beautiful and very good value for money, comes gift boxed aswell. I would 100% recommend this company and will deffinately be using them again. My daughter has also just ordered after seeing my purchase"
"The ring is absolutely amazing value for money. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Super fast delivery. Quality product. Very reasonably priced; Very impressed with everything."
"The stone has fallen out already other than that it's a gorgeous ring my husband loves it"
"JUST WOW TITANIUM RINGS LOVE THEM AT A UNBEATABLE PRICE"
"Nice ring arrived quickly , fitted nicely ! I don’t know if it’s going to change colour in the future or not . Thank you"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 215 reviews