Best To Have Reviews

Best To Have 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Rebecca McMillan
Best To Have 5 star review on 28th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Received the ring very quickly (during Covid).
Nice little box with a ring, and the ring was also really good.
Super quick delivery and the ring is even more beautiful in person than in the pic. Very happy! Thank you
Perfect fit and look great. Definitely recommend
In all honesty, although the jewellery looks great I did not have high expectations but I have to say, I am so impressed and I already have my eye on other items. Well worth the money, they look great and I’ve had so many compliments on my rings. Thank you.
Ordered two rings both stunning and fast delivery and great service
Very lovely wedding ring the delivery was quick, very happy with the product
The rings i ordered are perfect, the price was very good & very good delivery service.
Was wary of ordering on line, but I needn't have, the ring is absolutely beautiful and excellent quality. Will definitely be ordering again
Pleasantly surprised! I bought 2 rings (wedding bands- mens) , titanium and tungsten because I wasn’t sure and they are both absolutely beautiful esp tungsten which has a good weight to it , very sturdy and expensive looking. Highly recommend...
Love love love my ring
Very happy with the quality and the service and quick delivery, my wife is very happy with the product. Thank you 😊
I absolutely love my princess crown ring, amazing quality with super speedy delivery too.
Will defo be ordering more :)
I have had two rings now and absolutely love them both. Very good value for money. Will definitely buy from here again
It was easy to buy online and received updates via email straight away but the tracking Information wasn’t great and I couldn’t track the item and I emailed and got a reply once the item had arrived. The item itself was fine and am very happy with it.
The ring set I ordered is beautiful! The rings were packaged nicely in a gift box in a small plastic bag to keep them safe. They arrived in a few days and in perfect condition. They fit perfectly. They really are beautiful. X
Excellent service & fantastic prices, the jewellery is amazing quality & will definitely be ordering more, bought my husband a new wedding band, it looks very expensive & he is delighted with it, fraction of the price of his first band from high street jewellers.
I have a couple of rings now from here fast delivery and there beautiful fit perfectly absolutely stunning definitely be ordering again
Great value for your money excellent service. We will be definitely use them again
I had been looking for a specific type of ring but had been unable to find exactly what I wanted. I looked at what Best To Have had to offer and saw exactly what I had been looking for. I ordered it hoping it was going to be as good as illustrated and I was definitely not disappointed it is exactly what I wanted and delivery of the item was excellent so a big THANK YOU to Best To Have will definitely keep looking on your website.
Excellent quality rings and very fast delivery could not be happier
Best To Have is rated 4.63 based on 642 reviews