Best To Have Reviews

Danielle McAndrew
Best To Have 5 star review on 1st October 2020
SHIRLEY WHEELER
Lovely rings, quickly dispatched
Amazing service. Beautiful jewellery. I ordered the wrong size and the service was so helpful my refund was paid back in full with a few days. I brought the same ring but smaller and it looks gorgeous. It’s made so well. Definitely a statement piece. So happy with the service, I will definitely be purchasing from here again.
Best To Have 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 Best To Have 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Bought rings for me and my husband for my 3 year anniversary and honestly we love it! Couldn’t be any happier
Good quality good prices
Absolutely Beautiful Rings , customer service was excellent ! fast reply when I had a query , I will be buying again
Best To Have 5 star review on 28th February 2021
The website was easy to use and I eventually found a ring that my girlfriend decided I should like. Getting the right size was a doddle and it was despatched very quickly. Overall I am very impressed by the choice on offer and the speed of service.
In love with the rings. Would definitely recommend and buy from here again. Amazing!
I am very happy with my purchase from best to have. I would highly recomend them to any one.
Fast speedy delivery and a lovely gift wrapped box
Purchased for my husband and it is a Lovely ring. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was and delivery was quick. I will be definitely be purchasing from Best To Have again.
Have just received a beautiful ring off my 3 young sons for Christmas, the detail is amazing and very good quality...love it ❤
Best To Have 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Excellent Company.
quick easy ordering.Superb,well crafted ring.impressive quality and looks.will definately use this firm again.
Excellent service, quick delivery. Great looking product.
Item of great quality and fit is perfect ..very comfortable to wear and looks great
Delivery came quick and the ring was value for money.
Very beautiful rings very happy with the customer care team had to return as 1 was to small due to me reordered delivery was 3 days was so surprised will b ordering again
Promo delivery, quality goods, happy customer
This ring is beautifully made & very bling
Great fast service my son will love this ring on Christmas Day. Thank you