Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

"Amaaazing, love my bracelet well packaged and came fast"
"Beautiful rings quick delivery inexpensive very happy"
"I got a beautiful ring for his birthday and I was very happy with it. Anyone that has seen the ring thinks its worth way more and its not to heavy. Overall its really good quality and it came a little bit before the delivery date. Will definitely will shop here again. Thank you"
"I recieved my item promptly. Very good service and my item is perfect. It is the perfect gift and i like that it came in a gift box."
"Fabulous rings and packaging. People think I’m very wealthy as they look just like rings that would cost thousands of pounds. Highly recommend"
"loved my ring set. really good quality. have recommend to family and friends"
"I purchased a few times now from Best to Have, super fast delivery, great customer service and products Very happy."
"Best service ever. Fast delivery. Good quality. The sizing turned out to be a bit off, I'm forced to re-order one size lower, if that works, I'll be glad to give a clean five stars."
"Great service every time and beautiful products! Size matches perfectly and the rings look stunning! I wouldn't hesitate to buy again and recommend this shop! Thank you"
"Ordered ring, was way too big, so returned and ordered a second one. Delivery was quick, as was the refund! Good quality ring and a great price. Very happy."
"Very reliable and fast delivery I have orders off them again highly recommend"
"Very quick shipping and very nice item love the service and the quality"
"Excellent quality and excellent service"
"Quick and accurate parcel. Super happy with the product and again, the delivery was very fast. We will definitely order from here again!"
"The rings are a lovely matching set however the men’s ring mm is not 7mm as stated. Brought them as my husband to be likes thick rings so this is disappointing and now have to find him a different wedding ring"
"I ordered our matching wedding rings from here. Received them 3 days later. Absolutely lovely rings. Would definitely buy from the company again."
"I bought this to replace the previous ring I bought from you as I unfortunately lost it. As delighted with the present ring as I was the previous one"
"Although the lady’s ring was perfect, the men’s size s was far too big and bigger than other size s rings so my husband couldn’t wear it."
"rings still not arrived. dispatched on 23rd August and still no sign. terrible customer service. emailed them 2 days ago and they said they will look into it. nothing from the again.out of money and no rings. disgraceful"
"1234567890"