Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Excellent service from placing my order right through to receiving my ring."
"This ring is really lovely. I decided no more expensive rings as joints continue to swell. Brilliant to get a large size and looks amazing."
"Was very pleased with my purchase. The ring arrived in a beautiful presentation box and very promptly. The ring itself is a lovely ring. The picture didn’t do it justice. It was purchased as a gift for my partner and he is really happy with it too. Thank you so much , great quality and service."
"Not had ring long and a stone has come out."
"Good quality and fast delivery lovely box it came in to very happy ,I wasn't sure i would get the ring in time ad it was a x+2 and left it so late to get as didn't realize shops didn't stock so was Panicking my now husband wouldn't have a ring for our ceromony but best to have saved the day..many thanks I would highly recommend even used there box to put both rings in as it was do nice and even matched our colour scheme"
"Iam an old costumer, bought already few rings for me and to offer.always happy and definitely will continue to buy"
"Excellent customer service, speedy delivery"
"Very nice ring excellent value for money. Excellent service. The ring arrived via Royal Mail the next day. I will be back to purchase more jewellery."
"Brought our wedding rings off her didnt want to spend alot but my gosh they are beautiful didnt cost alot at all but look expensive thanks best to have"
"Good choice of rings!"
"the ring turned out to be a perfect fit."
"My first purchase went very well .quick 3 day delivery excclent"my second purchase however was quite frustrating to me "somehow you would not accept my email address or my password .it took an hour and 3 phone calls to get my order placed "it all worked out in the end .thank you"
"Ring is beautiful, the delivery was excellent."
"Nothing went right your despatch department kept getting it wrong"
"High Quality,prompt,The Best...Nothing more to say"
"Never used before first order missing the engavment inside sent back hopping to receive correct one quick ring was very nice"
"Easy website, fast delivery and beautiful jewellery. I will definitely purchase more"
"You’ve given me and my husband perfect wedding rings that we both love"
"really good quality and amazing ring to wear so smooth and light. the choice is great an easy site to use would recommend"
"Easy to order and they delivered faster than I thought . Splendid"
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 255 reviews