Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Kelly Watkins
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and such a beautiful ring. Out of all the big branded stores, this store was the only one that stocked my ring size. Thank you so much."
Elizabeth Love
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with our rings. Prompt delivery. Great service."
Gillian Renwick
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your GOOD SERVICE .. Your delievery was very GOOD .. My RINGS Are Beautiful .. and Good value too . VERY HAPPY .. XX"
"Absolutely love it and so does my now fiancé"
Roberta Venturi
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order fast delivery and very good products. I will buy it again and recommend to friends"
"A really prompt order to delivery time. Product was exactly as described."
Karen Humphrey
Verified Buyer
"I bought the moon and star earings. They arrived quickly in lovely gift box. I have had them in and they look great and you don't even know you have them in."
Sharon Catlin
Verified Buyer
"I have emailed letting you know that an item that has been delivered is faulty and how do I return but I have still not had a reply??"
"Very quick delivery, very worth the price. The silver set I bought has good thick metal not thin easy to wear away, but should stand test of time"
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
"Great service - super quick! Ring exactly as described."
"Very nice ring. Bought for my son for Christmas and I am sure he will love it. Arrived promptly."
Yulia Healey
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my ring over the moon and quick delivery"
Alexander Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Good quality Fast service Easy to order"
Julie Yearsley
Verified Buyer
"Great price quick easy to order fantastic ring and quick delivery no problems at all the ring itself was wow better than i thought and shown on photo well done"
Salma Simmons
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order and i received it within 2 days which was great. The ring was beautiful but unfortunately i had ordered the wrong size. I emailed Best To Have and got a reply immediately with clear instructions as i wanted to exchange it for another size. I received the new ring within 2 days and was very pleased and impressed with the great and fast customer service. Very happy with Best To Have!!"
"Best jewelery ever. Fast delivery and it is exactly how it look. Best company and customer service. Will buy more."
Ellen Patmore
Verified Buyer
"To have a jewellery site who sells larger size rings without having to wait for resizing ect is just amazing. The ring itself is absolutely beautiful. Will definitely be buying again. Very great website and gorgeous jewellery thank you"
"My husband and I both ordered from Best To Have. We both bought each other new wedding rings, my husband also bought me a new engagement ring. We are very impressed! Fantastic quality and fantastic value for money. Our rings fit beautiful, look expensive, they are comfortable to wear! Highly recommend Best To Have! I came across the site by accident, glad that I did! 😊"
Rachael Towler
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic customer service, super quick delivery and our engagement/wedding rings are stunning, we will definitely use Besttohave again and will be recommending the company to our friends and family :)"
Best To Have is rated 4.69 based on 166 reviews