Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Gorgeous! So happy! Exactly as shown great quality for the price and fits perfectly what more could you want thank you so much!"
"Arrived quickly; very happy with purchase, highly recommend."
"Excellent service from start to finish. The first delivery arrived quickly but I decided that I didn't like mine on my hand and my finances was too big. I asked to exchange both rings. I had a fast response with instruction on how to do it and replacements within days. Both new rings are perfect. The packaging is pretty and I can't wait to have them both on our fingers again in May. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you."
"Loved it even tho it’s a size H still doesn’t fit me but it’s a lovely ring"
"Excellent service right from the moment go. I made a error on ring size and the problem was resolved. I would like to thank you all for your services and would highly recommend and using your services again in the near future."
"Quick delivery and good quality products! Exactly as described!"
"Extremely happy with rings very good quality"
"The ring I purchased ( replacement wedding ring for my husband) was delivered fast. Quality was great design was lovely, shame my husband lost it 2 days after I gave it to him. Will of course have to buy him another one."
"The ring looks and fits very well. Was a very good price"
"Excellent service, Product is beautiful, so happy with the style/quality and the price is amazing! My partner loves his new ring, thank you Best To Have!"
"Was concerned the quality would be poor. However im extremely happy with the quality and service"
"The ring is beautiful and I am planning to buy more!"
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
"Absolutely beautiful ring everyone has complimented it, but it is an engagement ring and the one my partner bought one of the diamonds came out so had to send for another one which was a bit disappointing but other than that I am very pleased with the purchase it came quicker then I thought."
"Good quality products. Good customer service. Bought 2 rings which one of them I ordered the wrong size for my husband. Contact the customer service, they response quick and can do an exchange for me. Very happy. Definitely buy from you again."
"My partner gave me a promise ring before Christmas. i was looking for one to give him back 6 months later. i came across best to have website. their rings are great for men. the ring i ordered was lovely i am really happy with it. i did leave it last minuet to order the ring just a few days before valentines day. i contacted them to see if they could deliver the ring to me on time for Valentines day. they contacted me back promptly and i received the ring in great time. thank you so much. i would recommend."
"Price and quality"
"Beautiful rings really happy with them..only issue is I ordered an S and was sent an R"
"I am absolutely delighted with my purchase, I will definitely be buying more in the future."
"Excellent communication. Item was dispatched within the same day of ordering. Products are beautiful, I unfortunately had to return my item due to not fitting properly (my fault not theirs) I emailed and I had my delivery cost refunded within a day to cover my postage. I have since placed another order :-)"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 215 reviews