Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

I am absolutely delighted with my ring it fits perfectly and looks so good on my finger
Absolutely stunning jewellery.
Exactly what I wanted great fit an quality
Apart from the quality and beauty of your jewellery, the delivery service was quick. Definitely recommended!
Value for money, speedy delivery, absolutely brilliant rings.
My rings are absolutely stunning ..I love them..
Really great service. Speedy delivery and the rings I ordered are excellent quality.
Received the ring very quickly (during Covid).
Nice little box with a ring, and the ring was also really good.
Super quick delivery and the ring is even more beautiful in person than in the pic. Very happy! Thank you
In all honesty, although the jewellery looks great I did not have high expectations but I have to say, I am so impressed and I already have my eye on other items. Well worth the money, they look great and I’ve had so many compliments on my rings. Thank you.
Ordered two rings both stunning and fast delivery and great service
The rings i ordered are perfect, the price was very good & very good delivery service.
Was wary of ordering on line, but I needn't have, the ring is absolutely beautiful and excellent quality. Will definitely be ordering again
Pleasantly surprised! I bought 2 rings (wedding bands- mens) , titanium and tungsten because I wasn’t sure and they are both absolutely beautiful esp tungsten which has a good weight to it , very sturdy and expensive looking. Highly recommend...
Love love love my ring
Best To Have 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Very happy with the quality and the service and quick delivery, my wife is very happy with the product. Thank you 😊
I absolutely love my princess crown ring, amazing quality with super speedy delivery too.
Will defo be ordering more :)
I have had two rings now and absolutely love them both. Very good value for money. Will definitely buy from here again
The ring set I ordered is beautiful! The rings were packaged nicely in a gift box in a small plastic bag to keep them safe. They arrived in a few days and in perfect condition. They fit perfectly. They really are beautiful. X
Excellent service & fantastic prices, the jewellery is amazing quality & will definitely be ordering more, bought my husband a new wedding band, it looks very expensive & he is delighted with it, fraction of the price of his first band from high street jewellers.
Best To Have is rated 4.62 based on 652 reviews