Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

very good ring it last long and the colour don't change my boyfriend like it
I'm in love with the ring my partner bought it for our big day and i can't wait to wear it❤
Was really pleased with the ear-rings, think my sister will love them.
Perfect fit and looks fab..! Delivery was a lot quicker than I thought - I would recommend this site to everyone..!😊
What a great company to buy from. I made a mistake with sizes when I ordered so emailed them and I got a prompt reply saying it was no problem to change it. The rings I bought are beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. In all a great company and I will definitely keep them.in mind if I require anything else.
Amazing quality, super quick delivery!! Really easy to return and re order. Thank you xx
I purchased a gold end tungsten ring from this website. It was better than I expected. And the fit is perfect.
Love the look of this ring, my original engagement ring had to be cut off as my fingers had swelled. So this is a alternative until I get my original made bigger.
Great communication, quick response, item was beautiful and came within days. Thank you for a excellent service during covid19.
Great service, great communication and fast delivery can not fault and the ring is gorgeous, very impressed
Great value looks nice
Good delivery time
Best To Have 5 star review on 19th May 2020
As a jeweller myself, I am really happy with the ring. Thickness of shank is good and CZs have a nice cut.
Best To Have 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Great quick delivery, outstanding quality
Amazing value for money looks alot more expensive in real life. Very pleased
Best To Have 5 star review on 12th May 2020
My ring is absolutely stunning! It looks mega expensive but the price is a bargain, can’t wait to order my next one! :)
Best To Have 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Recieved my eternity ring quickly and it looks just like the picture on the website im over the moon with it! I had a little problem while trying to order it so i rang customer service and a lovely lady calles Lisa helped me!! The service was excellent and im a very happy lady will definitely be shopping with best to have again well done to them!!
Eat more fish.
Why have I not received my order yet?? Beyond a joke now I paid for 3-7 day delivery and 2 weeks later I’m sat with no order, I want a full refund
A temp ring for my husband,
Beautiful. Has a good shine. For the price... worth it! Doesn't look cheap too.
Best To Have 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Very fast delivery and exchange as 1 ring was too small. Beautiful design and amazing prices.
Best To Have is rated 4.63 based on 661 reviews