Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Claire Acton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Product is beautiful, so happy with the style/quality and the price is amazing! My partner loves his new ring, thank you Best To Have!"
"Was concerned the quality would be poor. However im extremely happy with the quality and service"
"The ring is beautiful and I am planning to buy more!"
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
"Absolutely beautiful ring everyone has complimented it, but it is an engagement ring and the one my partner bought one of the diamonds came out so had to send for another one which was a bit disappointing but other than that I am very pleased with the purchase it came quicker then I thought."
"Good quality products. Good customer service. Bought 2 rings which one of them I ordered the wrong size for my husband. Contact the customer service, they response quick and can do an exchange for me. Very happy. Definitely buy from you again."
"My partner gave me a promise ring before Christmas. i was looking for one to give him back 6 months later. i came across best to have website. their rings are great for men. the ring i ordered was lovely i am really happy with it. i did leave it last minuet to order the ring just a few days before valentines day. i contacted them to see if they could deliver the ring to me on time for Valentines day. they contacted me back promptly and i received the ring in great time. thank you so much. i would recommend."
Manjit Kaur
"Price and quality"
Jacqueline Iris Isobel Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful rings really happy with them..only issue is I ordered an S and was sent an R"
"I am absolutely delighted with my purchase, I will definitely be buying more in the future."
Lucy Conlon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication. Item was dispatched within the same day of ordering. Products are beautiful, I unfortunately had to return my item due to not fitting properly (my fault not theirs) I emailed and I had my delivery cost refunded within a day to cover my postage. I have since placed another order :-)"
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
Helen Brown
Verified Buyer
"Perfect!... Exactly what I wanted!... Gorgeous rings!... Would highly recommend this company to anyone!"
Julie Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate. Good selection offered. Very quick delivery. Rings arrived exactly as described and are of great quality. I cannot express enough how great the value is. This is one of the best kept secret on the internet"
Gail Baird
Verified Buyer
"I bought a tungsten ring for my partner as a little extra gift for Valentine’s Day. The quality of the ring way surpassed my expectations, considering the low price I paid. The ring is weighty, stylish and he loves it!"
"Lovely ring and quick delivery. Xx"
"Lovely - chuffed to bits with our wedding rings"
Maria Legg
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with ring ..excellent quality n superb fast delivery x"
"Amazing experience"
Obi Nwankwo
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service. Great product."
Best To Have is rated 4.69 based on 166 reviews