Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

"I love the jewerly from best to have because i have a large fingers size so find it difficalt to get rings to fit. Iv got 3 rings so far and there perfect and there low prices mean i can buy more in the future"
"Recently purchased his and her rings. Absolutely beautiful, great quality jewelry and at very affordable price. My only negative is that I had to send them back due to being too big. Would definitely recommend Best to Have to friends and family."
"Really lovely and individual item - thank you"
"Beutiful ring quick delivery. Communication great however had to return for a larger size. Great customer service."
"Very pleased with the purchase fast and great value for money. Will definitely recommend."
"Completely in love with our wedding rings. We got measured in a high street shop so basically knew what size we would be for the style of ring. Very easy to order, quick delivery, beautiful packaging and the rings themselves are perfect in every way. We are very happy and will definitely use Best to Have again."
"A very quick service delivering a good quality ring. My husband lost his expensive wedding ring so I replaced it with a temporary ring at a much cheaper price. He was happy with it and thought it was more expensive than I actually paid!"
"I was a bit apprehensive about purchasing wedding rings online and from a company I had never heard of, but I worried about nothing. The rings were exactly like their photos, they fitted both of us and delivery was very quick. Although they came by "Signed For" post, our postie just stuck then through the door without knocking, so the rings didn't get signed for. This isn't Best to Have's fault, and hopefully Royal Mail in other towns would get tr packet signed for"
"Quick response delivery arrived quick.quality and fit very good .These rings look fantastic"
"These are some very beautiful nicely finished rings. I was really impressed with time of deliver they came very quickly and they are such high quality. I have been recommending them to people and will defiantly use them again. Thank you x"
"From the moment I opened the box to putting them on WOW love them x"
"Super produit reçu à Toulouse en 4 jour donc très rapide super vendeur !! Merci pour votre réactivité et votre sérieux"
"Looks absolutely perfect can't wait to give it to my husband for Christmas"
"A really beautiful ring. Very sparkly and looks very expensive. Many lovely comments about it and I'm so pleased with it. Fits perfectly. I love it."
"The rings are great quality also a good price,, I would use this company again, very happy 😊"
"Excellent service, super fast delivery and high quality product at a very reasonable price. I would definitely shop here again and recommend the company to family and friends."
"Great service and fast delivery. Great value for money."
"Amazing ring. Even better in person. Fast delivery. Great quality. Only thing I would say you should improve is the ring boxes"
"Just 2 say very happy with my purchase & will use u again ,, thank u ,,"
"Brilliant love shopping with yous Good quality quick receiving order"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 320 reviews