Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Lovely rings"
"When the rings I bought arrived they were beautiful but too small. The reply to my email was fast and very helpful. A good price for a stunning ring set."
"The items I purchased are beautiful and I love them , only complaint was one of the first items I bought which I love a stone came out so now I can’t wear it ๐Ÿ˜ž"
"Ordered our wedding rings from Best To Have and we couldn't be happier. They are exactly what we wanted and look better in the flash!!!"
"I have bought two sets of rings from best to have as they are so good .I lov them .great service too quick delivery. Easy to place orders ."
"Lovely wedding rings bought a few from here and fast delivery lovely presentation box and lovely items. Thankyou"
"Not what expected to be, quite tacky"
"Great to deal with and speedy delivety. Would highky reccomend"
"Superb service and beautul jewellery. Never disappointed"
"Highly recommended to anyone who needs good quality products and affordable prices. Postage was great and very efficient. Will use you again in the future"
"I wanted the strongest wedding ring for my husband to be. I found exactly what I wanted on the Best to Have site. I am over the moon with the quality the detail also the comfortable fit. The picture on the site doesn't do the ring justice. Can't wait for my wedding day to keep it on."
"Great product at a great price & great delivery"
"Bought my husband new wedding band omg it's beautiful great quality and great price. Also arrived quickly. Would deffo recommed this website. Thank you"
"Impeccable service, gorgeous products. Could not be happier!"
"Brilliant quality. Fast delivery."
"Speedy delivery. Great products"
"My ring set was beautiful, super fast delivery"
"Very prompt delivery. Customer Services team was very friendly and helpful in identifying the correct size. Beautiful packaging and really gorgeous ring! Would strongly recommend the products from this site."
"Brilliant service & rings were amazing value both of us were well impressed"
"Stunning look very expensive"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 215 reviews