Best To Have Reviews

Read Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

20-22 Wenlock Road
London

Got my rings they are really pretty and unusual. Plenty of nice coments from friends. 💖
Quick delivery, high quality ring with a nice weight to it. Boyfriend loved it, would definitely buy from again.
Really beautiful jewery people always comment how good they look.
Brilliant service excellent presentation just fabulous such beautiful pieces
I ordered a engament ring for my better half it arrived 6 days before due to be delivered exactly what I orederd only thing is it didn't come with a traditional box all good tho very good serivce and great delivery
Beautiful product for such a reasonable price, is stunning and looks even better in person. Excellent quality product. Fast delivery
So impressed! The ring I ordered arrived within days, it was excellent quality and such a great price. I’m very happy with the ring and with this Conpany and would absolutely return as a customer
Excellent craftsmanship
Delighted with the ring, fits well and looks good. Even better than it looks on the photograph.
Very nice item delivered in 2 days well recommended
Absolutely love these rings , have they look amazing very sparkly , fit beautifully and look so stylish and elegant
Beautiful rings and excellent delivery
Very beautiful ring , great quality for the price
I haven’t received my items or confirmation of them even being ordered but the money has been taken and no one is responding to my emails.
Hi Sophie ,
I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We aim to respond to all emails within 1-2 working days. Your order was sent on 18th November 2020 and it was delivered on 20-11-2020.
Each time you order, you'll receive an order confirmation email as soon as your order is placed. It will look a little something like this:
''Best To Have: Order Confirmation #32251 (WEB32251)'' .

If you have not received any email updates about your order, it may be that the email address used on your order was incorrect. Sometimes your emails from us will go into Spam/Junk folders instead of your inbox. You can save the email address we use to send your order notification emails into your contact list/address book, to avoid that happening. The email address we send from is sales@besttohave.com.
Alternatively, if you have an account with us and placed your order while logged in, you can check your order details by logging in and clicking "Order History".
If you are still unable to locate your confirmation email , please contact sales@besttohave.com and we will be sure to resend it to you.
Very impressed with my recent purchase
I got the best value for my money , delivered promptly and in the best form. Keep it up BEST TO HAVE .
Beautiful silver jewellery, in nice presentation box, fast delivery, good price, very pleased.
I purchased the engagement ring/ wedding ring his and hers set and they arrived super quickly.
They arrived in a lovely little box and reasonably well packaged. Unfortunately the rings , although our our usual sizes , came up very small so I would recommend going a size up. The rings were beautiful and the customer service team were really efficient in getting my return processed. Still waiting for the money back, hopefully that will arrive soon so I can reorder.
Great price rings. Did a his and hers matching set. Good customer service, but only way to contact is email.think phone or live chat needs to be another option.
good quality for the money and quick service
Best To Have is rated 4.65 based on 752 reviews