Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

"Totally wrong size"
Nthabiseng Seoke
Verified Buyer
"This was my second purchase and they never disappoint. Got my order in less than 48 hours. And it was the perfect fit. Thank you so much for the excellent service."
"Ordering was very easy and delivery was quicker than the expected date. Bridal set that I ordered was perfect size and fit."
"Love my ring, the ring fits perfectly and the pictures of the ring on the website does not do the ring justice."
Katie Frape
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and very good price"
"Best rings ever!! I got my engagement ring from them a year ago and still perfectly new but too big now because of weight loss. Yesterday ordered another and this morning received it. Thank you for the best service."
"Quick delivery and a lovely product! Would highly recommend and definitely use again!"
Edmore Muteera
"My order was excellent"
"Quick delivery Bit slow on the replys Pretty good prices"
Joanne Williams
Verified Buyer
"We found the perfect set of wedding rings at a fantastic price and they were delivered to us within 2 days. We couldn't have asked for a better service"
Charlene Fitzgerald
Verified Reviewer
"Gorgeous! So happy! Exactly as shown great quality for the price and fits perfectly what more could you want thank you so much!"
CAROLINE BURROWS
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly; very happy with purchase, highly recommend."
Wendi Sibley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish. The first delivery arrived quickly but I decided that I didn't like mine on my hand and my finances was too big. I asked to exchange both rings. I had a fast response with instruction on how to do it and replacements within days. Both new rings are perfect. The packaging is pretty and I can't wait to have them both on our fingers again in May. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you."
"Loved it even tho it’s a size H still doesn’t fit me but it’s a lovely ring"
"Excellent service right from the moment go. I made a error on ring size and the problem was resolved. I would like to thank you all for your services and would highly recommend and using your services again in the near future."
ANNA PROKHOROVA
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and good quality products! Exactly as described!"
MR J THOMSON
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with rings very good quality"
Rayna Banner
Verified Buyer
"The ring I purchased ( replacement wedding ring for my husband) was delivered fast. Quality was great design was lovely, shame my husband lost it 2 days after I gave it to him. Will of course have to buy him another one."
Mark Clifton
Verified Buyer
"The ring looks and fits very well. Was a very good price"
Claire Acton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Product is beautiful, so happy with the style/quality and the price is amazing! My partner loves his new ring, thank you Best To Have!"
Best To Have is rated 4.68 based on 165 reviews