Best To Have Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

"Lovely ring, just as advertised on the website. Let me know the progression of my order at each stage & quick delivery. Would recommend this company."
"I'm happy with there service"
"I ordered an eternity ring for xmas, however, the wrong ring was sent. I emailed you and you kindly. Sent a refund of postage and requested the ring to be returned. I sent recorded delivery at beginning of week and asked for the ring to be exchanged for the correct one. I since emailed to see if in fact you had received the ring back and estimated delivery on the exchange. I have heard nothing. Bit dissapointed as xmas present"
"Beautiful item! Delivery was fast and the item was as described and my partner loved it! I would highly recommend this company and I wil use again"
"Great service ordered wrong size ring they exchanged for me no problem at all, lovely ring , great price, great service would recommend."
"Great prices, good quality product and arrived quickly - thanks"
"Fantastic service. Great quality and value for money. Needed a very small size ring which is hard to find so thank you very much"
"Good products, great prices, delivered as promised."
"Fast Delievery, Really Nice Ring, Secure Payments Through, My Only Wish Was The Box Was A Ring Box And Not A Flat Box"
"Ordered our wedding rings .... couldn’t be more pleased. The rings are beautifully made and fit perfectly. Delivery was quick and items arrived in a beautiful gift box. Highly recommended"
"The product was great good delivery good size and fantastic"
"The item was not as described and I am trying to get a refund . I still have not been refunded"
"Brilliant product for money Would not hesitate to buy again thanks"
"highly recommend this company ,their jewellery is fabulous quality for the price after service is excellent . ,"
"Excellent service would recommend to friends & family. Beautifully wrapped. Stunning jewellery too. Mrs Dickinson. North east."
"Items arrived on time and we love them"
"Brilliant service & fast delivery"
"Only 4 stars because of the longer wait period. After ordering and paying we had to wait a week for it to come in stock and then there was 3-5 days delivery. Once it arrived it came nicely packaged in a nice box with the rings in individual little bags. The rings are gorgeous and the perfect sizes although my boyfriends has scratched a lot already after only 2 days of wearing it. His size Q, mine I."
"I love the jewerly from best to have because i have a large fingers size so find it difficalt to get rings to fit. Iv got 3 rings so far and there perfect and there low prices mean i can buy more in the future"
"Recently purchased his and her rings. Absolutely beautiful, great quality jewelry and at very affordable price. My only negative is that I had to send them back due to being too big. Would definitely recommend Best to Have to friends and family."
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 318 reviews