Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery for my online order
Answered my questions and delivered the watch next day as promised, unlike the previous jeweller who didn't actually have the stock as advertised. I've been able to communicate with a real person when needed and have received replies promptly, would definitely use again. Only slight negative is that my purchase came with a free watch winder, over 3 weeks later and still no sign of it. Still, I didn't buy the watch for the free gift.
Absolutely cracking service!!, I bought a Jaeger lecoutre Reverso tribute (blue), and it was on my doorstep 2 days later, couldn't be more happier
I was interested in ordering a bracelet online. My questions about the piece were answered very quickly and I was very confident in what I was being told. I now have the bracelet and it is as promised. A great service and I would highly recommend Berry’s as a business to deal with.
Great shopping experience.Got exactly what I wanted. Beautiful bracelet Thank you
Second purchase from berry’s once again fair prices and fantastic customer service that puts most other jewellers to shame (yes I’m talking about you WOS).Berry’s have become my go to jewellers for my watch collecting passion can’t wait for the pandemic to be over and I can visit one of their bricks and mortar store. Keep up the good work guys
Lovely item shame it wasnt packaged as I thought it would’ve been
Amazing service from ordering to delivery to aftercare. Highly recommend this company, caring friendly amazing thank you
Online ordering was very easy
Someone was always available to reply to any questions I had .
My ring had to ordered in and I was kept informed about delivery time.
I dealt with Zoe who was extremely professional.
Would not hesitate to order again from Berry’s
Very helpful and professional
Would highly recommend
Very helpful online staff
Your sizes are very out. Had to return a Gucci ring 3 times which cost me £6.60 each time. I asked for a refund the second and 3 rd time I return item but I was denied.
I received Exceptional Customer service from the lovely lindsay Buckley, she is so kind and is so helpful a real credit to your store. My purchase arrived quickly and it was very well packaged. I would use this fantastic store again as you are guaranteed Exceptional Customer Service.
Excellent, fast service. Thank you
Fast delivery and beautiful ring
Excellent service and Elliot brilliant.
Great delivery service and beautiful chain. Thank you
First purchase from Berry’s jewellers and found the process seamless, delivery was prompt and well packaged.
Excellent service Berry's received a watch for my husbands 60th Birthday within 24hrs its perfect I am sure he will love it keep up the good work all -thank you
Wonderful service from Sally and the team at Berry’s Windsor.
They are courteous, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Nice people to do business with. Highly recommended.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,160 reviews