Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
I wanted to buy my husband an Omega Seamaster for our wedding anniversary and visited Berrys to discuss how I could surprise him .The advice and support I received from Lee Hayes, the assistant manager, was exceptional.
He organised for me to use the stunning VIP room upstairs to present my husband with the watch , with the potential to view others if it wasn’t right. It was perfect and the bottle of champagne too was an unexpected and lovely touch.
He was very Knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy and insincere ( something I had experienced in some other jewellers !)
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Berrys and it will be my first choice for any further purchases .
Last December, I took my grandfather's vintage Longines watch for a major repair and overhaul. From the moment I walked in, the team could not have been more helpful. The watch went off to Switzerland for repair and spent 6 months with the Longines team before returning to Leeds looking amazing!! Special mention to Nikki in the repairs team who was super-helpful and helped me uncover something of the history of the watch too, for which I'm really grateful. These guys are highly recommended!!
Just wanted to say what a great service we received from berry’s on commercial street. Everyone was very helpful, especially Jacob and Chinda who are very knowledgeable and real watch enthusiasts which makes the experience of purchasing a watch even more fun!
Thanks
Very happy with Gucci pendant.
My experience proved to be a simple, secure and successful one. Thank you Berry's.
Prompt delivery, lovely packaging & items just as described: I will use again.
Like always - perfect service.
Thank you, Danny and Berry's team.
Rosen,
Really helpful and great to deal with
I found Berry's website easy to use and to find items, and even easier to buy. Fast delivery too so very satisfactory all round. Thank you.
Thanks to all at Berry's Commercial Street in Leeds for their excellent advice and guidance. Chinda in particular has such incredible knowledge and genuine passion for horology, and his attention to detail and personal touch was appreciated. I consider Chinda to be a trusted advisor, am now a loyal Berry's customer and recommend the boutique to anyone looking to make a well informed purchase in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Excellent customer service from start to finish.
I would definitely recommend buying from Berry’s
Very fast shipment!
Berry's 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Brilliant service from Berry’s. Watch arrived beautifully boxed and wrapped. The watch had also been wound with the correct date and time set - nice touch! Will recommend and will use again.
I have been looking for a particular style of Breathing for some time, and finally found it at Berry's. Excellent and very personal customer service. Very happy with the service and my new watch.
Many thanks to Chinda Jim!
For the 3rd time, Berry’s Jewellers was perfect.
My last order was the brand new Breitling Superocean 48mm Black DLC Titanium Blue Dial Automatic Watch.
Danny Burnell orders the watch, especially for me, from Breitling.
The watch came to Berry’s after six working days, and they dispatch to Bulgaria immediately.
Amazing service again.
Thank you, Danny and Berry’s team.
Berry's 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Very good customer service. Staff has been extremely helpful.
Great service, my watch was delivered promptly and communication was brilliant.
Good service, kept me upto date with delivery issue. Would use again
After sales and returns are horrendous. The ECommerce dept really need to take a customer services training course. They only answer (when they choose too) by email even when you try to phone them. Replies are curt bordering on rude. We will never deal with Berry’s again and that’s a pity because the guy at the Leeds branch who did answer once was a nice person pity the ECommerce dept don’t take a leaf out of his book. He’s the reason you got 2 stars otherwise it would have been zero!!
Answered my question quickly and goods arrived as promised. Thank you Jess.
Berry's is rated 4.85 based on 978 reviews