Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
In my quest for some discontinued Georg Jensen earrings I confirmed via the chat feature on the Berry’s website that they actually had them in stock (not the experience I had with previous jeweller). The earrings arrived promptly within a few days of the order and to add to this experience, I also received a free gift. A really great service and I’m very happy to have the earrings which I’ve wanted for some time. Thank you Berry’s.
Have purchased from berry’s a few times both online and in store and had repairs done
Service is good
But seem to forget to send the free gift Had to remind them this time and never got the one before
Bit disappointed by this
The online service of Berry's was excellent. I was confident of purchasing a Hublot watch through Berry's website as they have many years of experience and a valued reputation. I would not have trusted using many other websites for such a purpose.
Thanks to all at Berry’s for the excellent service when purchasing my JLC watch. Very professional and helpful.
Outstanding service from Danny who sourced the watch I wanted relatively quickly, fast delivery and great communication. Highly recommended!
I've now bought two watches from Berry's on line. On both occasions it was seamless with good communication and next day delivery. Very happy and would highly recommend them.
Nick very kindly helped with a purchase around four years ago and was exemplary.
So naturally, I tracked him down for help with the Breitling Avenger I was interested in.
Finance was quick and easy, and the stunning watch arrived the next day.

Well done again Nick.

SC in Hampshire
Customer service was excellent and item arrived very quickly, would definitely recommend
Delivered on time.
Caring quality organisation.
Excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend purchasing from Berry’s. Personalised service and nothing is a problem even under lockdown restrictions.
Bought a lovely watch at brilliant price, as a treat for my 40th, arrived very quickly couldn't be happier. Thankyou Berry's
Berry's 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Thanks to Danny Berry's very knowledgeable and attentive customer service officer. My Tudor arrived right on time and I love it! Looking fwd to receiving my free watch winder also! Cheers Danny and also Andrew at Notts branch. Great service as ever!
We ordered a Cartier large tank watch for my wife’s 70th birthday but my wife wanted a different and special Cartier strap fitted rather than the standard one. We contacted Berry’s via “WhatsApp” and Nick at Berry’s (working from home during “COVID”) arranged this for us right through to fitting to the watch before delivery with gift wrapping and birthday card before my wife’s birthday. My wife was thrilled and we cannot recommended Berry’s and the trouble they went to highly enough. Thank you Berry’s and Nick too!
The watch I ordered was delivered within 48 hours and exactly as advertised.
Top quality.
Berry's 5 star review on 6th February 2021
I purchased a belated Christmas for myself having spotted the Georg Jensen silver grape design earrings. They are absolutely beautiful. Speedy delivery and excellent packaging and communication from Berry’s and their chosen courier.
Had the most amazing customer experience during current COVID times. Leanne at the Stonegate store managed our purchase from ordering right through to delivery.....she has been fantastic. Leanne kept me fully informed, managed my expectations, stuck to her promises and all throughout made this customer experience a real pleasure and sadly one that you don’t see too often these days. I can’t recommend the Berry’s Team enough and I would highly recommend them.....we will definitely be back. Thank you!!
Always been an advocate for Berry’s. The staff in Newcastle have the rare talent these days of being knowledgeable, professional and down-to earth. This is our first experience of using your website and everything was very straightforward - with fast delivery. Thank you.
Love Berry’s!!!
Watch number 3 from these guys. The level of service you get is second to none. The speed of delivery is superb. The products are amazing. The staff make the magic happen. Thank you for stocking Tudor, I am delighted with my Black Bay 58 Navy Blue.
Very attentive service, even amongst the hardships everyone is facing at the moment - ordered a Christmas present on the 21st and still received it in time for Christmas. Thanks to all!
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,110 reviews