Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Absolutely outstanding service from start to finish
Berry's 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Good service received from Berrys
Dear Naeem, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Friendly and helpful staff throughout the sales process. Very impressed by the products and service.
Dear Craig, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
A big thank you to Chinda for the excellent and speedy customer experience. Leaps and bounds above the completion when it comes to C-X!
Dear Tom, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Berrys were very helpful and had the watch and strap I wished to buy in stock. Having paid via PayPal it arrived securely in perfect condition.
Answered my questions during lockdown straight away, arranged finance and despatched very quickly, still waiting for free gift but thats fine as they have to wait for the return period to finish. Watch arrived safely.
Dear Richard, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Prompt attention in all aspects of my online order. Be delighted to deal with Berry’s again.
Dear Ian, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
They actually pick up the phone to enquiries! And know their stock and supply chains! Which makes for an incredibly smooth and efficient customer experience, even during a COVID pandemic and over a holiday period. Thank you so much for saving my neck - present is perfect size and arrived on time/early despite my disorganisation in ordering it!
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Excellent service thank you
Very professional and reliable Good collection and fantastic prices Shall buy again
Berry's 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Dear Rahul, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Just want to say how extremely helpful and professional Chania was when doing my purchase , would 100% use Berry’s again for my future purchase!
Dear Kerry, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon. (when they mention a store visit)
I initially purchased the small model of the Cartier Santos Dumont online , however upon trying it on I felt it was too small for me . As always staff at Berry’s were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about my new purchase . I also received an email several days later to remind me to register my watch directly with Cartier which provided me with a further 6 years warranty . I cannot recommend Berry’s highly enough Thanks again
Dear Adele, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
When you have someone like Danny Burnell handling clients, you can’t go wrong. Fully dedicated and passionate about serving clients which helps the firm Uphold its strong reputation. Very pleased with Berry’s Jewellers.
Dear Atish, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
I purchased a Tag Heuer '160 year anniversary' Montreal dial limited edition watch and couldn't be happier. Excellent communication and fantastic service from start to delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks Danny, Regards Enzo.
Dear Enzo, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Fantastic service staff are very helpful purchased a Tudor BB 58 the watch is awesome perfect size for me & arrived with next day post. Thanks so much
Dear Justin, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Great customer service, smooth purchase and very quick delivery!
Dear Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Great service! Very happy with product and the service 10/10
Dear Tracey, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Always good service and reliable, quality products !
Dear Stephen, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
A truly excellent customer service from Berry, my order came on time and it was wrapped perfectly. Thank you guys for putting a smile on my Wife’s face
Dear Issac, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Great online purchase experience assisted by Linda and Elliot.
Dear Rodney, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,191 reviews