Begg Shoes Reviews

Begg Shoes 5 star review on 29th January 2020
Begg Shoes 5 star review on 25th August 2019
Begg Shoes 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Tamara Dinic
This is my second order with Begg’s. Both times, I received quality shoes in a timely manner for a good price.
Excellent product and service. Very fast delivery even to the far North .
Stock availability, reasonable pricing and a very easy purchase process via PayPal. Arrived on time. Would use again.
Fantastic company. They make buying shoes a doddle and have a welcoming personal approach. Many thanks
Excellent service
Speedy delivery
Received exactly what I wanted
I’d use again
Very pleased with my shoes, perfect fit and style, fast delivery and first class customer service from Begg.
My husband and I visited Begg Shoes last Monday, the service was marvellous.I had difficulty finding boots to fit me but nothing was too much trouble, I think after trying on probably 10 , I left with two pairs!!!
Thank you girls, I didn't feel intimidated or rushed as I have in the past in other shoe shops
I live in canada and the only comfortable boots for me Tamaris tora's. They are hard to find in Canada and very expensive here. I found them on Begg Shoes and the price was awesome and the delivery was fast and this is where i am going every september on the net to get that years style. Wonderful boots. Wonderful service.
Great value for money and very well made
Nice to do business with an established and very reputable company.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Very good price. No negatives. 10/10.
excellent service
Great service both in shop and online
Fabulous boots and fitted well. Very quick delivery date would use company again..
Was looking for a particular pair of Clark’s shoes for my daughter and was delighted to find them on Begg Shoes’ website. They arrived quickly, in perfect condition & with a gorgeous hand-written note. Will absolutely be buying again!
My slippers are really comfortable and exactly what I ordered . I particularly appreciated the hand written note that accompanied my order . It was a lovely personal touch .
Extremely prompt and efficient service. And I absolutely love my new red ankle boots!
Great boots and great service.
Went shopping in Inverness and discovered Beggs Shoes. Wonderful selection of shoes and great service.
I live in the US. Was a little leery about ordering outside wondering where it might get shipped to and sit for days on end. However the experience was truly enlightening. Not only did I receive a wonderful email after my order but the order arrived within the week. How they even do this I don't know but it was phenomenal and to top it off the slippers I purchased were the oeefect size! Im an 81/2 always and these slippers were a 40.
Super comfy would tell anybody to order them!
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 5,824 reviews