Begg Shoes Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Begg Shoes Reviews

About Begg Shoes:

Begg Shoes is an independent and family run footwear retailer, with over 150 years of experience in the trade. With nine stores based in Scotland, Begg Shoes prides itself on offering an expert service with a personal touch both in stores and online.

info@beggshoes.com

28, Union Street, Inverness

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
Superb service on all levels, from initial enquiry to speedy delivery.
It is a pleasure to do business with this company who go the extra mile with everything that they do. Having a personal hand written note from them included with my order was the icing on the cake for me. This is a benchmark that all companies should aspire to reach.
I have just started wearing the winter boots ordered from Begg Shoes. The little hand written note hoping I was happy with my purchase was a nice personal touch...thank you. Happy to report excellent service and excellent boots!
Good company. I made a mistake in the customs process and the shoes returned to the origin. They refunded the money to me. I will buy from Beggshoes again
Kept me informed and despatched when they said ~ good service
Excellent, speedy service
I bought this pair of shoes of very soft leather for a dear very elderly friend who has very difficult feet after years of tough walking in the Himalayas, and she's been so happy that for almost the first time she has shoes that her feet are really happy in.
Will use Begg's again, quick service, personal touch and order arrived as expected. Great to support a family business.
I was delighted with my purchase and the service I received. The shoes are perfect and so comfortable and the hand written note from Helen was a lovely finishing touch.
A safe, reliable and efficient company to deal with.
Great online shopping experience! The shipping to California, USA was LIGHTENING fast and not expensive. The shoes are great and exactly what I wanted. Got a nice handwritten thank you note from Rachel for shopping with Begg. I will be back for sure!
Excellent prompt service and delighted with my purchase. Will definitely visit you again. Thank you.
Great Service , great shoes!
Excellent service, received my ordered shoes very quickly after ordering, unfortunately they didn’t fit so had to return them. No problems at all in returning and was fully refunded after a short time. Would definitely shop at Begg Shoes in the future.
Fantastic service, boots perfect. So pleased to have found Begg shoes as seems only pair in UK in my size. Will use you again. Thanks Nikki for note, lovely touch.
Excellent service and good product
Excellent company to deal with . Bought lovely pair of boots. And friendly staff with delivery very well presented.
Excellent service and friendly staff and very good choice
I am very pleased with all aspects of my purchase, shoes as described and very comfortable and delivered promptly.
Quick international delivery. Quick response to queries. Very pleased with the service.
Begg Shoes is rated 4.88 based on 8,756 reviews