Begg Shoes Reviews

Easy
Read Begg Shoes Reviews

info@beggshoes.com

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Arrived in a couple of days with a personal msg to thanks which I thought was a nice touch. Will be ordering from begg shoes again
Lovely ankle boots. And fantastic service - from clicking 'buy' on line to receiving them, a mere few days.
Sehr guter Service schnelle Lieferung, gute Ware, netter Kontakt.
Bought online, excellent service delivery and good quality shoes.
Tried on in store but didn’t have colour so they ordered online for me
Ordered shoes arrived quickly. unfortunately they were too narrow. I returned them and the money was promptly returned to my account. Impressed with the service.
Excellent service, great range of styles and sizes. Wishing you well in this current climate.
An excellent speedy service. Thank you
I have not received my order
Hello Lloyd
We appreciate you letting us know your order is not with you yet. I will follow up with a private message to go through the tracking of the order. This order should be delivered with you shortly.
Kind regards,
James
Very helpful staff.Lovely selection of shoes.
Very easy to use website. Shoes arrived very quickly. I would shop here again.
The shoes couldn’t be any more fabulous! Extremely comfortable. Quick delivery as well. But most importantly was the lovely letter included and the hand written note as well. These personal touches are appreciated especially in the current climate. Thank you!
Five is for delivery but slipper not good and completed the Clarks review as in satisfactory.
I don't know where to begin! Thank you all at Begg! The boots finally arrived. The boots themselves are fantastic and these are not ones readily available in Canada. I can proudly say that I have something different and unique The hand written thank you note was truly appreciated. It truly showed that you took the time to ensure all of the details of the order were correct. This is my very first time ordering footwear online ever. I will definitely be ordering from Begg again and recommending my friends to do so as well. Thank you again. Please be well and safe during this very trying time.
Great customer service and communication. Wonderful shoes, exactly as described! Thank you!
Hi,great service from this shop.shoes came straight away and were as described.will use again ,thanks.Tracey.
Absolutely love my comfy new Skechers. Excellent service. Oozed friendliness with little personal note in box :)
My boots arrived promptly and are beautiful. Great value for money. I will enjoy wearing them.
Item as described and delivered on time- would buy from them again
This item is very good, fast delivery
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 4,416 reviews