Begg Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Begg Shoes

How would you rate Begg Shoes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Margaret Yule
Verified Buyer
"Service at Inverurie store excellent. Very friendly and helpful."
David Burke
Verified Buyer
"Shoes arrived early—which especially great since they had to come all the way to California! Thank you."
IOANA MARIA
"have the things I need"
IOANA MARIA
Verified Buyer
"the shoes are very nice and good.I am very happy!"
Lucy Baynham
Verified Buyer
"Lovely personal touch in the box"
MARTIN KENNY
Verified Buyer
"Very good at answering questions over chat and the order process was simple."
"Excellent service with a personal hand written thank you note for purchase included."
"Immediate shipping on shoes and importantly they were by the real manufacturers. I deliberately bought from Beggs a old established company as there were so many fakes on the market and i knew i could trust an established company rather than someone selling copies from a bedroom! Thanks."
Agnes Hazi
"good quality"
"The shoes are so nice and good. High quality. I think that I´ll want to buy the other same sandals but colour gold. There were not my size which is 6. I asked CHAT, why it is something problem my order the gold sandals, the CHAT (friendly James) answered that in Marc I csn order these. I hope that. Sorry my bad english."
Eugen Balanescu
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your assistance in ordering and delivery of my new shoes. Your staff ver very courteus and helpful. I would recomend your shop to amyone. Thankyou for ypur help"
"Very friendly helpful knowledgable staff, good range of products also"
"Very happy and customer service was excellent. Didn't have my size of shoe in store and offered to post them to me. Arrived 2 days later and perfect. Thanks"
Belinda Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Shoes ordered always comfy and service excellent even when you may have to return as I did for a bigger size."
"This was my first purchase from Begg Shoes. The goods were shipped to Australia almost immediately. I am very impressed and will certainly consider buying from them again."
Claudia Vanoli
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service . In time and perfect conditions👍"
Pallavi Chaturvedi
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful shoes, prompt delivery and exemplary customer service... couldn't really ask for more. Woukd highly recommend."
Hazel McDonald
Verified Buyer
"I have never been dissatisfied with the service or product from this shop"
Mrs L Foden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from very helpful assistance when ordering over the phone to delivery."
"Excellent quality. Very prompt efficient delivery. Being able to find exactly what I wanted."
Begg Shoes is rated 4.86 based on 916 reviews