Begg Shoes Reviews

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Anne Shanks
"Good quality shoe at reasonable cost and free deliver and also fast delivery. delighted with service"
Zandra Taylor
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Maureen Drever
"Love my new boots. They are just what I was looking for. Both comfortable and smart"
"Great shoes, great customer service.!"
"I love Beg Shoes. If they don't have your colour or size in store, they are happy to order it online right away, and they are delivered to your door in a few days. Happy to return to store if they are still not what you wanted. Love their large range of styles and makes, great shop, great staff."
"Good service, and return service"
"Really pleased with my new boots.thankyou"
"Shoes purchased exceeded expectation"
"Boots are true to size and very comfortable smart and practical"
"Excellent service"
"I received my shoes and could not be more pleased. I love the Rieker style and will continue to buy them and enjoy them. Thank you"
"I couldn't be happier with the boots I purchased. I live in the US, and couldn't find the boots I wanted at a price that I could afford. I was surprised I could order them from England and get such a great deal. My only objection would be that they didn't have the color I wanted, but other than that, I love them! The shipping price was very reasonable and didn't take too long to get here."
"Love the shoes. They fit well using my regular size. Got them sooner than I thought I would. I recommend this store for sure."
"I was. most impressed by the service and advice I was given. It was an excellent experience sadly all too hard to find these days. I shall be back!"
"Great deal. Great seller. Smooth transaction."
"Customer services were very helpful and efficient."
"The slippers look amazing, they are for a gift I am sure the person will be delighted with them. Great service."
"Love these shoes!"
"Loved the shoes, unfortunately they were to narrow for my feet had to return them, ☹️"
"Lovely hand written note, thanking me for my order. Will definitely shop at Begg Shoes again."
"The whole process from ordering to delivery was excellent. I live in Australia and wondered if it would be ok. I had no problem with size because I already had a pair of the same brand of shoes. The website is well set up and easy to navigate. Will use again without hesitation."
"The Rieker boots have been perfect and I am hoping and planning to order more shoes soon! Great service..."
"Bought heavenly feet boots which I love such a comfy great fitting boot. Great service from Begg too."
Begg Shoes is rated 4.86 based on 1,992 reviews