Begg Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Begg Shoes

How would you rate Begg Shoes ?

Anne Shanks
"Good quality shoe at reasonable cost and free deliver and also fast delivery. delighted with service"
Zandra Taylor
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Maureen Drever
"Love my new boots. They are just what I was looking for. Both comfortable and smart"
"Excellent service, would highly recommend buying from Begg Shoes. They supplied Clarks Navy leather Hope Roxanne shoes, I was unable to buy in my local Clarks shop. Well done!"
"Very good service."
"Excellent service. Unfortunately the shoes were unsuitable but returns were easy with immediate response and refund. Shoes unavailable locally are stocked and I would buy online from them again."
"Wonderful service thank yoy"
"Efficient service selling good comfortable shoes with offers"
"I am in Sydney Australia and Begg Shoes is in Scotland but I have bought shoes from Begg over the past two years because it sells a great range of shoes at reasonable prices. Moreover Begg is totally reliable with postage and I receive my shoes in perfect condition. Begg Shoes is a class act."
"Fast and efficient service. The boots were exactly as expected and a great price. The 'Free' postage made it even better. Would highly recommend this company."
"E mailed Begg's Shoes twice with queries before placing my order. On both occasions I received prompt responses. My ankle boots arrived and were perfect. I'm delighted with the boots and the service. Thank you!"
"excellent service, wonderful range of shoes, and very prompt dispatch."
"Great style great fit and comfortable Received on time Good service"
"I am so happy with my Sketchers. Very comfortable. I was very impressed with the packaging and the fast delivery. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Very pleased with my Goretex Fly boots"
"Beggs are a great company. Quick delivery, and the boots are perfect. I'd highly recommend them"
"After contacting Begg Shoes and placing an order after checking on the website and picking a sutable store for collection point. I was contacted by Email and text message that my order was ready for collection on the day that they said. very pleasurable staff fast and efficient service highly recommended. Will gladly be back to purchase from Begg’s 10 out of 10."
"Service in Perth store excellent. They sourced the boot I wanted (Legero) I paid for them and they arrived in Perth in 3 days time. How good is that?! And a week note inside the box hoping I would love the boots, adding to the personal touch. Thank you"
"Great service and really friendly helpful staff."
"Excellent! Great customer service."
"Excellent service - a great help especially as I need a size 3 - they are a very rare commodity so glad of the opportunity to get them and delivered to my door - even better!"
"Begg’s provided me with an excellent service. My purchase on line was straightforward, feedback on order progress was faultless, and the shoes arrived very promptly. Thank You!"
"Excellent service. Staff went out of way to ensure my boots were in Inverness on time."
Begg Shoes is rated 4.86 based on 1,750 reviews