Begg Shoes Reviews

Read Begg Shoes Reviews

info@beggshoes.com

28, Union Street, Inverness

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
Thank you for providing excellent service.
Posted 36 minutes ago
An excellent, swift and personal service from Beggs shoes. Am delighted with my purchase.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality quick in coming
fast and a very good service
Fab service and delivery to Australia! So lovely to get a hand written thank you for ordering card too.
I bought a pair of Rieker sandals on my euro trip in 2019 and I loved them as they are stylish, comfortable and give great support for walking long distances. I cannot purchase Rieker sandals in Australia so I have now purchased my second pair through Begg shoes. Both occasions the process was easy and delivery was quick.
Excellent service ,and quick delivery
Good service
Hi so glad to find a supplier who stocks good quality shoes as you get older you need comfort as well as style and begg shoes certainly fit the bill thanks for good service Twiggy
Excellent service. No postage.
Delivered as stated!
I will definitely shop with you in the future.
I was very impressed with the service you received from Begg's Shoes and the boots I ordered arrived very quickly. Unfortunately for me, they did not fit and were too narrow. I do think they are a regular size it is just that my foot is wider. I have returned them and awaiting my refund. The return process was easy and uncomplicated.
I emailed you the following on 25th March:

'I was very pleased with the look of the shoes but because I have a bad back I found it difficult to get them on. I already have a pair of brown Reiker boots which have a zip both sides and are very easy to get on. I wanted something similar in black. I chose the Rondon and thought I could get away with just one zip but no.
That is the story'
I was very impressed With Begg Shoes and their fast postage to where I live in Australia. I would recommend them to anyone. Excellent service and product details. 5/5 Stars
very good company,fast delivery.
First time purchase from this company but it won't be the last! Excellent service and an excellent price for a quality pair of shoes ...
Excellent service, quick delivery
Very efficient service from Beggs.
Bought quite a few pairs of shoes from them now and had them posted to Australia. Great choice of brands and styles. Thoroughly recommend.
These are my favourite 😻
Thank you for the only pair of Clark’s shoes that my son like. There are no Clark’s shores near us and we can’t buy them from clarks
Needed some smart shoes at size 4.5 and begg shoes was the perfect place to buy them.
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 7,044 reviews