Begg Shoes Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Begg Shoes Reviews

About Begg Shoes:

Begg Shoes is an independent and family run footwear retailer, with over 150 years of experience in the trade. With nine stores based in Scotland, Begg Shoes prides itself on offering an expert service with a personal touch both in stores and online.

info@beggshoes.com

Begg Shoes 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Karen VAU****
Begg Shoes 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Michael Surr****
I purchased a pair of Gabor Lanzarote toe post sandals. I have another pair of these sandals and love the fit. There's are not cheap, with postage they cost about €95. I was very happy with Begg shoes and appreciated the little hand written note. Unfortunately I will not be ordering from Begg again, nothing to do with the shop but now that the UK is no longer in the EU I had to pay an additional €21 import duty! This made my fairly expensive sandals very expensive. Sorry Begg
Begg Shoe Service is a wonderful find. They stock a set of shoe makes that totally suit my style & comfort requirements. Their service is extremely friendly, efficient & quick, & items are always packed with a personal touch.
My Ecco shoes arrived on time and I was happy with them
Great staff helpful and friendly
I was very satisfied with my first order to Israel. The customer service was truly excellent as the lady on the chat was able to find me a specific shoe that I hadn't found online, from a photo I sent. Delivery was fast. Thank you! The only reason that I'm not giving 5 stars is that the postage to Israel is expensive; if this were cheaper I could see myself using this service frequently.
I have only ordered few times but so far communication has been clear, all deliveries have arrived rather sooner than later in given time frames so I have had only positive experiences.
Good choice of products and helpful staff
I bought Tamaris slides, but had to return them since I found them uncomfortable as soon as I tried them on. The sole is very inflexible and the upper isn't padded, unlike older Tamaris I have had, so cut into my foot. A pity, since the older designs were very much better, and it's a pity they are no longer available.
Very efficient operation
Staff more than helpful and ordered shoes from another branch which arrived in a couple of days. Very satisfied.
Good range of quality shoes and really pleasant, helpful staff.
I purchased shoes this year. The service is excellent. Great pricing, speedy delivery to Brisbane Australia and each package included a small personal note. I will certainly order again. A great company with which to do business. Thank you.
So glad I ordered these shoes they are so comfortable! They arrived with a thank you note. I purchased another pair in a different color! For over seas shipping it didn’t take long.
Fantastic shoes, very comfy. Great service as well, arrived promptly
Very personal service from an excellent family run website
Lovely Ecco sandels excellent service.
Very quick and efficient international delivery!
I love this store!! They are the best. They have a fantastic selection of all of my favorite brands in all the styles that I cannot find in the US and they ship fast for so cheap! I will never buy from another shoe store if I can help it. They are amazing!! Also, check out their history, they were using algorithms for selections so far ahead of everyone else, and it was all self taught! Kudos!
Begg Shoes 5 star review on 9th August 2022
I had to return the shoes I purchased, I have problem feet, the staff were very helpful and understanding.
Great shoes at a very competitive price, good to deal with a good old shoe shop. Not one of your multi-national chains.
Begg Shoes is rated 4.9 based on 10,041 reviews