Begg Shoes Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Begg Shoes Reviews

About Begg Shoes:

Begg Shoes is an independent and family run footwear retailer, with over 150 years of experience in the trade. With nine stores based in Scotland, Begg Shoes prides itself on offering an expert service with a personal touch both in stores and online.

info@beggshoes.com

28, Union Street, Inverness

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
excellent service, the first pair was to small, I called and paid for another pair, they gave me a free returns label, and refund as soon as the shoes arrived, very friendly and helpfull
Posted 46 minutes ago
Excellent shoes and staff. What more could you ask for?
Posted 1 hour ago
I have always found good shoes/sandals in Begg stores and add that to helpful, courteous and knowledgeable staff, what's not to like. Their online delivery service is great and, should it be necessary, a member of staff will call to take an order over for you over the telephone.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service, the shoes arrived really quickly and were just as on the website. Also a lot cheaper than ordering direct from Sketchers!
Posted 1 hour ago
The shoes were delivered very speedily and were beautiful. The person who had packed the shoes had even put a hand written note in the box! How lovely. Unfortunately I had to return the shoes as they wouldn't fit my arthritic feet. The return process was very easy and my refund was in my account within a couple of days. I would definitely recommend Beggs Shoes.
Great shoes Great service Speedy delivery Could not ask for more
Great alround service from Beggs. Swift delivery. Unfortunately the shoes, though beautiful, didn't fit me. The returns service is so easy. I will definitely be buying from them again!
I found Begg shoes online shop after visiting the UK and buying great shoes overseas - I am in Australia. I know the brands and sizes I need and get some excellent shoes from them every year. Great range, very reliable and quick O/S delivery. I get some great bargains as seasonal styles are often on sale for me. Also very good reward system.
Excellent service and delivery to the US. Have ordered from them for two years and they do not disappoint.l. Prices considerably less than I would pay in the US.
Great boots. Very comfortable. Wonderful service. Would buy from them again.
What helpful staff - staying polite, positive and cheerful despite my taking THREE attempts to get sandals which fit comfortably - we finally got there and I couldn't be happier - it was worth waiting for the best size ... travelling to Inverness meant I couldn't just pop in, and ordered by post - delivery was prompt, then exchange arranged [twice] - you couldn't ask for better service! Thank you so much [Happyfeet x]
Arrived promptly, packaged well and shoe fit like a glove. My husband was very pleased with his purchase
They were brilliant. Orders came quickly. Had to return one item as not quite what i wanted. The return process was easy and had my money back in my account PDQ.
Ordered sandals but unfortunately they were too wide so had to return. Excellent customer service with delivery and quick refund. Would definitely use again.
Made a silly mistype mistake with my first order, but a lovely member of staff sorted it out in no time over the phone and my shoes, with which I was very pleased, arrived next day. I've been a designery shoe-a-holic all my life, but in my late 50's have been struck by rheumatoid arthritis, so goodbye to my ridiculously decadent shoe collection. All very disheartening ( for the vain) but there are great user friendly shoes out there if you know where to look, and Begg is a top place to look . Your style might have to change a bit but you can still be stylish. Begg will help you do it.
Excellent service. Very helpful at this time when not keen going to shops.
Exceptional service. Very quick and professional, thank you. Highly recommended.
First class service. Delighted with the Ecco Vitrus mens shoes.
I can certainly recommend buying from Begg Shoes. They correspond well, my shoes arrived very quickly. Sadly I had to return them as they were a tad too small. The refund process was also quickly processed. This is the second time I’ve purchased from Begg Shoes and I can’t fault their service.
Such a friendly staff in Perth store. They helped me find a bag to match my shoes for my son's wedding and it was delivered quickly. Two purchases made here this summer; I'll be back!!
Begg Shoes 5 star review on 26th July 2021