Begg Shoes Reviews

Begg Shoes 5 star review on 17th June 2019
Begg Shoes 5 star review on 9th July 2018
Anne Shanks
More Photos & Videos
I'm from the USA and find it difficult to get my favorite Rieker shoes in the styles I love. I ordered two pairs at a great price, and am so pleased with my purchase. I will be shopping Begg Shoes online again soon! Thank you for your great service.
Excellent service goods arrived on time and were exactly what I needed couldn’t ask for anything more well done
Plenty of choice and sizes to make a selection from. Easy to use website and speedy delivery.
Very quick delivery and low price!
This is not the first time I have ordered shoes for Begg Shoes. A very good choice and fast delivery. Now my daughter will buy shoes in the online run shop. I wish the store prosperity.
Good selection,prompt dealing and delivery of order and love the handwritten note inside box,very personal touch.
It was a nice shopping experience.
Excellent service and products. Will only use Begg’s for my shoes.
Quality shoes. Simple to order. Arrived quickly. Great service.
Good choice of footwear and truly excellent service and delivery.
Although I had to return the shoes I bought because they were too narrow, they were of excellent quality.
The returns and refund system works very well so I shall be quite happy to send for shoes from you again.
Thank you.
I was very pleased with my shopping experience with Begg Shoes - prompt delivery, personal service and I am very happy with my Adesso shoes.
Great service and range of good products.
This is the second time I have bought shoes online frin Beggs and the process and delivery were brilliant.
Service was very good and quick. Communication was very good and effective.
Would use this firm again.

Service was efficient and quick. Communication was friendly and clear. I would use this firm again.
Great price, easy purchase and very quick delivery! Fantastic!
delighted with my new reiker shoes and the delivery was prompt considering it was an overseas order.
Just received a pair of sketches for my 92 year old client. Perfect. Like walking on air. One happy customer
I have nothing but praise for both the shoes I bought and the service I received from Beggs. I had an online chat and the assistant was most helpful.
I recently ordered and received 2 pairs Rieker Sina shoes. I was skeptical about ordering out of the country for size reasons. I received them and they fit fine and I am pleased with the quality. I will be ordering other shoes in the future from Begg. Thank you.
Patricia, Virginia USA