Begg Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Begg Shoes

How would you rate Begg Shoes?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Maureen Drever
Maureen Drever
Verified Buyer
"Love my new boots. They are just what I was looking for. Both comfortable and smart"
Sweyn Hunter
Sweyn Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant service, which I usually access face to face in the Kirkwall store, although I also admire the online ordering service, which is a model of effectiveness and straightforwardness. Thanks. (The pic shows the first pair I bought a few months ago - this review relates to an identical pair, which are for special occasions :) I think I should consider cleaning this pair soon!)"
Timothy Denham
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient.A lovely quality product.So comfortable from day one.Beautifully packed.Begg Shoes cannot be faulted"
Pamela Sloan
Verified Buyer
"I was able to buy a pair of Clarks Wave shoes which Clarks themselves no longer stock ( I've looked all over for them) from Begg Shoes. They were perfect: looked good and were comfortable from the minute I put them on. Ordering them online to receiving them took only a couple of days. A handwritten note with the shoes was a nice personal touch. Well done , Beggs."
"Fast, friendly efficient service."
"Shoes are ok."
"Staff are very efficient and always happy to help"
Janet Soper
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the service, you stock my favourite shoes by ara I have bought at least ten pairs from you. Always keen to see the latest"
Urszula Domagala
"Very good order"
"I love Ara Boots - second pair! Excellent service from Begg Shoes. First time purchase from Begg but won’t be last and great to see you sell Wonders shoes too. Thank you !"
"I’m on my feet for 8 hours every day so I needed a comfortable pair of shoes for work . I’m so happy! I made the right choice and the service was amazing!"
"They sell a brand of shoe that is so comfortable and difficult to find. The service is excellent and a little note inside the shoe made a nice touch. Would recommend"
"I loved the hand written note inside my order, a very nice gesture"
"Always love Clark’s shoes and thrilled I could get what I wanted online from the UK thankyou"
Adrienne Murray
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to find out that Begg Shoes stock Fly London shoes. I have been trying to buy a specific boot but everywhere was sold out. Thankfully the assistant at Beggs checked their stock in all their outlets and found me the pair I was looking for. They were ordered and arrived in less than a week. Well done Begg Shoes. I shall be shopping here for my Fly London shoes from now on. Also happy to see they are stocking Vanns, Superga and Converse."
Paulina Chalupka
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery , no problems at all , you get what you’ve ordered . Nice and smooth purchase"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Jaana Heino
Verified Buyer
"Shopping was easy, but I haven't got my shoes yet??"
Hello Jaana

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad our website was easy to navigate and shop. Regarding your parcel I have tracked it using your tracking number which confirms a delivery attempt was made to you in Finland but no one was present to sign for it. I will private message you with further details on how to collect.
Kind regards,
James
"Delivery was promt and came with a lovely handwritten note. Item was perfect!"
Nadia McLoughlin
Verified Buyer
"Great service, the postage was fast and the item packaged nicely"
Angela Rodger
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow website. Speedy delivery. Great service!"
"Having had my Lotus boots in navy, and loving them, I was delighted to find Beggs offering them in tan for such a reasonable price. They arrived quickly, well packed and with a little personal note. A nice touch in the days of on-line buying. Hopefully will be back with Beggs when I can justify more shoe purchases!"
Begg Shoes is rated 4.86 based on 1,077 reviews