Begg Shoes Reviews

Read Begg Shoes Reviews

info@beggshoes.com

28, Union Street, Inverness

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
Really good shoes. I have Ara which are such a good fit
Beg give such a good service and hav e always found them excellent
Great service, quick delivery and product as described. Will shop with Begg again.
Lovely comfortable shoes. They are a perfect fit which is quite an achievement for someone with very small but wide feet!
Excellent company. Parcel received in good condition and quick delivery. Cannot praise Beggs service enough. Have used them about 5 times over the past couple of years. Their professionalism needs to be adopted by Marks and Spencer.
Purchased as Christmas present to replace a much loved similar item purchased some years back
Very good customer service
Friendly, helpful and efficient staff in Elgin store. Ordered the Stefanie boots online for my Mum and arranged to collect from the store before Christmas.
Superb boots and excellent service. Thank you
The only shoes I can get to fit my grandad, his feet swell and then go back down. These are perfect for that. He says there so comfy he got a couple of different colours
I bought a pair of Reiker boots and I LOVE them so much that I searched and searched until I found the sister company (Remonte) and bought a similar pair in a different color. I live in the states and ordered from UK and they were delivered in 11 days during the Christmas rush.
Great service boots are lovely
Really helpful - accidentally put 2 orders of same boot in my basket so they called to check it out! Very efficient! Lovely boots so comfortable!
Excellent service from Begg Shoes when items had to be returned money promptly repaid and will definitely buy from this company again.
The only problem with the item was down to size otherwise perfect.
Many thanks for easy return process.
The delivery was so fast! Unexpected! I was so delighted when my husband shown me the package.. Thank you to Leann who left me a personalised thanking note.. Thank You too for the fast and good service! Me, A happy customer..❤❤❤
Goede communicatie, vlotte levering ondanks feestdagen, corona en brexit.
Schoenen passen goed.
I ordered some slippers for my Mum for Christmas. Begg Shoes had a good variety to choose from. My order arrived sooner than expected, and was decently packaged. The slippers are amazing quality and great value for money. My Mum loves them.
I would buy from Begg Shoes again, for sure.
Always great service from Begg. The boots were exactly as shown online and a great fit. They were delivered on time with a lovely wee note thanking me for using their company and hoping I was happy withe my purchase. Would highly recommend this company.
Ordered shoes in December still not got them wasn't till I emailed that was told they wouldn't recieve them till February!! Now to rub salt into the wound I get asked to review them and I don't have them! But they have my money!!!
Dear Tracey

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your shoes to arrive.

As an independent retailer, we buy our new range in advance of the next season. This allows customers to place Pre Orders through our website, a service which many customers appreciate - particularly for popular styles that might have sold out in a previous season, for example.

As placing a Pre Order through our website is the same process as a regular order, I can appreciate that this might cause some confusion on delivery times. We aim to contact all customers who have placed a Pre Order within 2 working days to inform them of the expected delivery date (from supplier to us). I can see that this correspondence was missed in your instance and I am sorry for this oversight.

I see that you contacted us to confirm delivery of your pre-order, and when we advised the items would not be in stock until February, we asked if you wished to proceed with the pre-order. I see that you were happy at the time to proceed with your pre-order.

Our automated review email is set for approximately 25 days after an order is placed. Most orders have been shipped and received within this timeframe, but I appreciate that this is not the case for Pre Orders.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@beggshoes.com

Kind regards
Faith
Begg Shoes
Didn't receive my item. Want this resolved ASAP
Dear Martin

As placing a Pre Order through our website is the same process as a regular order, I can appreciate that this might cause some confusion on delivery times. We aim to contact all customers who have placed a Pre Order within 2 working days to inform them of the expected delivery date (from supplier to us). I can see that this correspondence was sent to you on the 19th December, the next day after your pre-order was placed.

I see that you contacted us recently regarding your order and my colleague has been in touch with more details.

Kind regards
Faith
Begg Shoes
Great quality product, arrived in good time with a lovely personal note, thank you
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 6,514 reviews