Begg Shoes Reviews

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Anne Shanks
"Good quality shoe at reasonable cost and free deliver and also fast delivery. delighted with service"
Zandra Taylor
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Maureen Drever
"Love my new boots. They are just what I was looking for. Both comfortable and smart"
"I have little feet and struggle to get choice in ladies shoes, or I did till I shopped online at Beggs. There I could select up to 5 pairs to pick from at home then return the ones I disliked. Now my biggest problem is deciding what not to buy as I loved them all!🙊"
"Shoes arrived very quickly and we're as described on the website. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Good range at comparable prices and prompt delivery. Will buy from be Begg shoes again."
"This was my second time ordering online from Beggs. Sandals exactly as described and a lovely hand written note inside the box! My order even arrived earlier than I was expecting. All round great service and product. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Very happy with my purchase even though it can be a gamble when buying from overseas but size was spot on and boots looked as good as the picture online that I chose from. The online team were excellent in there delivery times and there responses. Overall I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again"
"Beggs is easy to deal with and has many styles that you can't find elsewhere."
"Excellent range of shoes to choose from and very prompt delivery. I will definitely be purchasing from them again."
"AS none in stock shoe was ordered. 1st class service"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. I would recommend Beggs wholeheartedly. Mary Thompson"
"Had a good first experience of shopping with Begg Shoes."
"Great place to buy shoes. Cheaper for me to buy and pay shipping than buy in Australia. Shoes arrived safely and in a reasonable time. There was even a personal note in the package. Highly recommended."
"This was an international order. Service, shipping and of course the shoes -- all good!!"
"Usual excellent service and fast delivery"
"Quick and efficient service"
"Service in Shetland was excellent Staff were pleasant and very helpful"
"Excellent product just what I wanted."
"I'm so glad that I discovered Begg Shoes. Shopping options in the area where I live have been decimated and I struggle for choice locally but I have confidence in buying online from Begg because of the personal nature of the service and the ease of accessing advice. Returns and replacements are easy too. Thank you!"
"Easy website to access and order through. Delighted with my boots."
"Very helpful assistants."
"Great quality...bought first pair of grey gabor casual shoes...then had to buy the same style in navy, sooo comfy."
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 2,711 reviews