Begg Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Begg Shoes

How would you rate Begg Shoes ?

Anne Shanks
"Good quality shoe at reasonable cost and free deliver and also fast delivery. delighted with service"
Zandra Taylor
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Maureen Drever
"Love my new boots. They are just what I was looking for. Both comfortable and smart"
"I am very impressed with the prompt delivery & very efficient processing of my order. I live in Australia & found this purchase to be excellent. I would definitely order again."
"It's a joy to experience the online service from Begg Shoes. From order to delivery - 3 days - with the facility to track the package. Inside the package there is always a note saying 'we hope you enjoy your purchase'. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Good speedy service. Shoes were exactly what i was looking for0"
"Very efficient service, excellent website"
"Excellent shoes which I expected from Mephisto at a very attractive price compared to the US and the great Beeg's customer service with a personal touch. I ordered the shoes from New York and they were delivered in about one week. Keep on the good work."
"Quick delivery, very good service"
"I have bought several pairs of shoes here, and never disappointed once. On the odd occasion that I have had to return shoes I have not had any problems. ( I love the little notes from the people who pack and send them out ). Many thanks I really appreciate it. I can't give a review on the Ecco shoes because I have not worn them but they are very comfortable!"
"Would definitely use this site again.prompt delivery and very pleased with purchase Thankyou"
"Shoe buying is usually stressful - but not at Begg's! Great customer service, great products. Always a good experience, they really want you to be happy with your purchase 👍🙂"
"Fantastic service ordered one day came next day Brilliant. I ordered sandles I love them would recommend Begg Shoes"
"Great service and friendly staff."
"Very speedy delivery! Website easy to use. Excellent service, what more can I say!!!"
"Superb service. I've ordered from Beggs online 3 times now and on each occasion have had very quick delivery and beautiful shoes in excellent condition."
"Lovely Clarks shoes, very comfortable, heel height perfect. Great service from Begg Shoes."
"Great service, received my lovely new shoes really quickly and at a really good price in the sale. They are one of very few UK stockists of Ara, my favourite maker of everyday waterproof shoes (something I wish we had more of in the rainy Lake District!)"
"Fast delivery. easy ordering and payment on line. 1st class service! Definately reccomend."
"The service charge is way too high to Europe, but I got lovely hand written message from the shop with the package and the product was great."
"Easy to order - very quick to arrive .Size and colour perfect. Excellent service - will definitely use again and recommend to my friends. Thank you"
"Very quick and efficient service and lovely sandals too! I loved the personal message in the box. It made me feel a very valued customer."
"Good quality shoes"