Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
I never received my purchase. I emailed them and they only said no refunds thanks.. I'm disgusted with this company if they are even considered a company.
The bearings I received were rusty inside and so I got in contact with them, they said to send a photo which I did but have not heard anything back from them since! I have sent a couple of emails since, they still haven’t responded, not happy at all with the customer service very poor and still awaiting my refund. My daughter used her birthday money for these so very upset about it.
Hi Ryan, thanks for the feedback. I am not prevalent to the details of this, but will take a look now for you. Very surprised to hear nobody replied. Obviously as you can see from our other feedback, we are not in the business to upset any of our customers, nor not issue refunds for genuine issues. I will be in touch ASAP. Kind regards, Craig.
Not received
Thank you for your reply about my order. The genuine bearing part number fitted to the Mule 4010 is 92045-1411. This is the first Kawasaki part number quoted in your description. I did not order the wrong bearing. I ordered the bearing with that part number that wasn't the same as the genuine part. Hence, that is why I was disappointed with the bearing I received, and why it was returned. That is why I requested a postage refund. I hope this makes my position more clear?
Ordered a rear axle bearing for a Kawasaki Mule 4010. When it arrived it was only sealed on one side. The original is sealed on both. Rang to check, and was told that is what is was. At the time the description never mentioned this. If it had, I wouldn't have ordered it. After complaining the description has been changed and now states shielded on one side only. Returned the bearing. Didn't get any postage back. £9.44 out of pocket due to miss advertised bearing. Did ask for some 'goodwill' towards postage, but didn't receive a penny. Really poor customer service. Check fully before you order!!
Dear Mark, sorry to see you have posted negative feedback on our site. As discussed over the phone, you ordered from us part number : DAC2552W-11SH2CS25 KOYO Kawasaki Mule / Brute Force Rear Axle Bearing, we supplied to you exactly what you ordered. the bearing you ordered only has 1 shield (open of one side), we supply hundreds of these Koyo bearings to customers throughout Europe and have never had anyone complain that the bearing only has 1 shield. when you called me, you told me that your original bearing had a shield on both ends but you could not tell me the part number of the original bearing that you required, therefore in my opinion you have ordered the wrong bearing and that is the reason that we could not refund you for the postage, but we did refund you for the bearing. After our discussion, we changed the description on the store to state it only has 1 shield so customers like yourself do not experience a problem in the future.
Order next day delivery and payed for , product was out of stock and came the following Thursday with no refund and was told it wasn’t the man on the phones fault it wasn’t in stock
Hi Luke, thanks for your feedback. I am surprised to learn that as it is our company policy to refund postage if the next day delivery not being completed has been our issue. Please accept my sincere apologies for this. Please can you email craig@rmbearings.co.uk and I will arrange for a refund. Kind regards, Craig.
Hello, i did not get a product. What should i do?
Hi Danja, apologies as I have just seen this message now. Let me check this out for you. Please can you provide the email address which made the order? Thanks, Craig - craig@rmbearings.co.uk
Hi Dajna, I will send you an email, my collegue has previously sent you one. Thanks, Craig.
Item not in stock but didn’t say when I ordered it, paid for next day delivery and it arrived 3 days later no refund for the extra I paid for next day delivery, excuses excuses.
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately our online store can't track live stock so from time to time we have items that drop out of stock. There will then be a lead time on those items, however our policy is always to offer full refund and/or postage differences and I'd be very surprised if a staff member never offered you that in this case. Please can you advise who you spoke to and also your contact details in order to refund the postage difference. Kind regards, Craig.
I had to call up to check on my order as it didn’t arrive only to find it had been lost off the printer(hmmmm) anyway after a call Paul had to sort it for me. Best thing about the company was Paul.
Good morning, Thanks for your review. Unfortunately from time to time manual errors do creep in so feedback like this allows us to improve and tighten all aspects of the process so thank you. Also do you know the name of the employee as we have no Paul working for us. Regards, Craig.
I placed an order and paid extra for it to arrive on Saturday, it didn't turn up untill Monday! I emailed you and have had no response?? Poor service!!
Hi, many thanks for your review. I'd be very surprised if you hadn't received a reply and I can't see any record of an email being received. In terms of the Saturday delivery, we rely on our carrier fulfilling their side of the deal. We packaged and processed for a Saturday delivery on Friday 7th. Now you have advised that it didn't arrive until Monday then we will be able try and get a reason from them as to the reason why. Kind regards, Craig.
After placing an order it took 6 days before receiving and that was after making a phone call
I haven’t received my purchase yet
Glad this was resolved, apologies as I can see the order was made on 30/12/18 so with being closed 31/12, 01/01, 02/02 (Scottish Holiday) that will have added 3 days delay to your order processing unfortunately.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 389 reviews