Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
Bearing NSK 40BD5524AT1XDDUM01 from (R&M) Bearings OnLine (International) Total £31.14 including DPD next day delivery (at 4.95+VAT) ordered 17 Nov 2020 arrived as promised correctly and after helpful guidance by (sorry if your name wasn't) Craig. Great service at what seemed a competitive price, (and I buy in bearings as for work as part of my job when I'm not furloughed).
Thanks to our Scottish friends.
Excellent fast service
Very helpful and friendly advice / service on phone when ordering. Items arrived very quickly.
Faultless. Swift delivery.
Great service and information product arrived next day.Special thanks to Steven .
These were really well crafted, durable bearings, you could tell a lot of care was taken when being manufactured. I used them Skateboarding and they haven't popped or shown any signs of wear like many other bearings usually would.
I don’t remember a whole lot about the purchase, which is probably a good sign. Price was reasonable, at least compared to others. I ordered it and it arrived with a vat receipt which is important. I note there is vat on postage. Bearing was correct and fitted ok.
Good value, Quick service, quality product
Prompt delivery of goods as ordered. Good service.
Bearings Online came up in a Google search. I found it easy to locate exactly the bearings I needed on the webisite, in fact there were several options. Purchase was straightforward, and the service was excellent: the bearings were shipped next working day and were with me the following day! Very happy and will use again.
Bought to get a bit more out of my old drilling machine, it has two belts, dry and old, sprayed liberally with belt spray, instant karma.
Excellent product.
Excellent service 5 Stars
Product over packaged - all 8 bearings individually boxed?!
Quite slow running for a skateboard bearing but overall good value for ceramics.
Very fast service.
Definately bookmarked the site for reuse
Really pleased, fast delivery
Just great service
Good service . Great prices. Fast delivery.
Great service and prompt delivery
The bearings I received were rusty inside and so I got in contact with them, they said to send a photo which I did but have not heard anything back from them since! I have sent a couple of emails since, they still haven’t responded, not happy at all with the customer service very poor and still awaiting my refund. My daughter used her birthday money for these so very upset about it.
Hi Ryan, thanks for the feedback. I am not prevalent to the details of this, but will take a look now for you. Very surprised to hear nobody replied. Obviously as you can see from our other feedback, we are not in the business to upset any of our customers, nor not issue refunds for genuine issues. I will be in touch ASAP. Kind regards, Craig.
Excellent quality at a very reasonable price, exactly as described, also very quick delivery . they arrived earlier than expected and I will certainly use this supplier again if needed.
Bearings Online is rated 4.73 based on 348 reviews