Bearings Online Reviews

Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"very good prompt service, thank you."
"nice and simple web site followed by quick service"
"Very satisfied with the parts I purchased and the amount of time to deliver.."
"Service is very good, goods are very good. We will continue buying bearings from your Company"
"Fast service, good product, thanks 🙏"
"Parts delivered were correct and quick. Very reliable."
"GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT PRICE, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,"
"Exactly what I needed, correctly priced and delivered fast without any fuss. Job well done!"
"Excellent. Thanks."
"Excellent product at a very good price. Delivered quickly. What more can you ask?"
"Easy to order,prompt delivery,perfect fit,what more is there to say."
"Comprehensive list of bearings at very competitive prices . With option of makers ."
"Very happy with service provided by Bearings Online. The bearings I selected arrived in one week from UK to Australia."
"Excellent service, parts delivered well within the given time. Perfect A+"
"Excellent service, prompt despatch"
"Very helpful sales staff."
"Massively over-priced Loctite, I thought I had bought the bigger bottle for the price I paid. Delivery was quick."
We clearly state the ml size and product price in all our product descriptions. To receive a negative review because you thought you had bought a bigger bottle is hugely disappointing and not reflective of our company service. We have a constant demand for Loctite products and have never had any complaints from our growing customer base.
"Good quality service, i had a query on what i had ordered and instead of sending me email to ask about the problem they telephoned, (quickest way) the query was resolved in minutes by very knowledgeable staff. and express delivery was when it said it was! I would very definitely buy from this company again!"
Thank you very much for your kind words David, appreciate you taking the time to review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward.
"Excellent service fast dispatch and delivery bearing exactly as ordered and well packaged"
Thank you very much for your kind words Martin, appreciate you taking the time to review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward.
"Super experience all round. Great knowledge and 20% cheaper for the part I needed. Would highly recommend."
Bearings Online is rated 4.91 based on 32 reviews