Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
Great website, real easy to find the right bearing, for the best price
Does exactly what it says on the tin...
Item exactly as described, just what I needed. Delivered very promptly. Many thanks.
Excellent for price and prompt delivery. Good range of products. Very satisfied with my brief dealing with the company and will return in future
Great service, quality bearings used to service my telescope mount, all fitted as they should, absolutely no problems, thank you to Gill for getting on the phone when I missed her email.
Ordered Thursday evening, payed for !st class post but not despatched until the following Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. The Royal Mail did their bit.
Hi Michael, Without knowing the full history given the staff that would've dealt with your query are not in the office today, I would assume that we never had stock of your item in our warehouse, therefore having to order the part in before sending out to you. You should have been notified of this delay so I can only apologise if that did not happen. Many thanks for taking the time to review. Kind regards, Craig.
Good quality bearings. Helpful staff who sort my queries quickly.
My order godt cancelled without any information, or pre notice, to solve problem with order. So not very happy, since i needed the bearings for a m32 gearbox. Had to order from an EU contry (France) instead. I live i Denmark.. Is this because of Brexit? :(
Hi Niels, You are quite correct, Brexit is an issue that has meant it is now increasingly difficult to conclude orders to EU countries. My colleague emailed you on 08/10/21 to request required details we need to complete the order to the EU. We have no other option other than to cancel the order if we don't receive that information. It's a situation we wish not to be in, however it is our only option given the Brexit decision. Kind regards, Craig.
Good service. Got what I wanted.
One of the bearings was out of stock so offered an upgraded alternative and bearings delivered next day - fantastic service & great OE bearings
great service fast and staff very help full great
Quick service easy to use site
Excellent service very prompt felivery
very pleased with my purchase
BOUGHT FROM THEM A FEW TIMES GOOD STUFF repatir a mower bearings are very good thats why i am buying again 10/10
Correct order arrived promptly
After failing to aquire bearings at my local supplier, I decided to try bearings direct. The service is excellent, the bearings are exactly as ordered, and delivered quickly, when promised. Will be using again.
Excellent service. I'd use them again.
Just perfect!
An excellent high quality replacement diff bearing kit including everything you could need to rebuild a diff. A++ Will definitely use you again for any replacement bearing needs. I was also contacted to let me know that I had missed the delivery and given options to rearrange delivery. You cant ask for more.
Bearings Online is rated 4.75 based on 475 reviews