Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
Excellent service from Bearings Online. Will definitely use them again.
Could not fault the service very rapid and a great price
Their website provided all the technical details to confirm the items were the exact ones I needed. Ordering process was slick; despatch was prompt; delivery on time. Excellent all round. I would not look for any other site to find Bearings.
Very quick service
Good price will use again
Very good service.
On time, reliable.
Excellent quality

Speedy delivery

Very happy
Good price and service.
Excellent value products with super fast delivery. 👍
GOOD PRICES & QUALITY & EASY TO USE WEBSITE ORDERING & AT THE RIGHT PRICE WITH QUICK DELIVERY WILL BE BUYING MORE BEARINGS NEXT MONTH.......CHEERS...
I don’t have anything super negative here to say. I ordered bearings that were on back order. I have had zero communication with them regarding the timing of my eventual shipment, so they could improve their customer sat there. I still haven’t received my bearings and it’s been almost 2 months.
No problems at all using this company, was very pleased with the service.
Bearing was exactly what I wanted & quality. Excellent service
A no fuss purchase, just what I ordered, with timely delivery.
I will use Bearings Online again.
These top quality premium bearings and seals were just what I needed to rebuild my 1975 cr360 Husqvarna motorcycle project. Besides the A1 bearing quality, shipping was lightening fast from the time I ordered to arriving at my door. I highly recommend this company for all your bearing and seal needs.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SERVICE
Very good service
Great service! Every time the delivery is Super quick!
The odd time that an item happened to be out of stock they quickly phoned to reassure they would manage to get new stock swiftly and ship asap! Which was appreciated!
Please Support your local British suppliers!!
Great choice of products with both coverage and quality. Fast delivery and nice that it is an independent company in the British Isles
Excellent customer service. Any issues resolved without hesitation.
Morning Bryn, thanks for taking the time to review. I have had a look back and can see no emails other than your order confirmation. Please can you advise when you sent the emails to chase? Your order "106XL031 Timing Belt £3.00" was sent out with Royal Mail second class delivery on 20th January. Unfortunately with you choosing economy free delivery, we have no way of tracking the parcels once they leave our premises and into the hands of the Royal Mail. Please let me know when you sent emails to chase and we''ll see what we can do. Thanks, Craig - craig@rmbearings.co.uk
Quick deliver just what I wante. Many thanks