Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
I don’t have anything super negative here to say. I ordered bearings that were on back order. I have had zero communication with them regarding the timing of my eventual shipment, so they could improve their customer sat there. I still haven’t received my bearings and it’s been almost 2 months.
Product over packaged - all 8 bearings individually boxed?! Quite slow running for a skateboard bearing but overall good value for ceramics.
I ordered zirconium bearings (for the bottom bracket on my road bike) but received silicon nitrile ones instead.I called and was assured that they were better. So far so good.
Honestly, I'd love to give these guys 5 stars, but the big problem is their website doesn't tell you if an item is in stock in the way their competitors do. You pay for your parts in advance, only to find that some parts may not be available or it'll take anywhere from a from days to weeks to get them. Not very practical. And being in the USA, they work when we are sleeping and an order placed in the day on say Monday, they may not responds they can't fill the order until Weds, which rolls into Thurs before they can read your response, and each back and forth costs you another day due to the time difference. WHEN they do have all the parts, everything goes quite smoothly, and can take as little as 2 days, but you can never rely on them having everything you need without checking 1st, and you end up having to call in the middle of the night prior to placing an order to check stock because emails may or may not get responded to on the same day and as I said, you lose 2 days, and then another day for your reply to get to them before you even know there's an issue. My most recent order I was going to place turned out one part clearly listed on the website for sale, had to be ordered and it would be a week before it would ship. No mention of that on the website. And meanwhile, you've already paid for it. Arrgh. Though RM's prices were better we were forced to use a more expensive competitor unfortunately. So when things go right, we're very happy, but not knowing or being to rely on that what's shown on the website if actually in stock and emails not always being responded to on the same day, is a big PIA.
Good afternoon, Firstly, many thanks for taking the time to feedback. In reply to your review, our stock is so fast moving that we can never guarantee that it will still be in our warehouse. We have an ecommerce system that only allows an update of live stock twice a week so from time to time we may be in a position where stock required has already been sold. I think this will lead us to stating that on the site so many thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Craig.
Having earlier ordered and received bearings (6205 C3) to my complete satisfaction, I felt confident to repeat the order. However, I was a bit surprised to receive this time 6205 2RS bearings from which the seals had obviously been removed, and glad that I checked each bearing, as one had not been resealed fully in its wrapping (important in my damp storage conditions).
product damaged inside packaging. obviously by the carrier, but should of been in a box and not a bag.
My small order came as ordered, but took ten days. There was no mention of a long lead time at point of ordering. Many Thanks, Iain Hall.
Pleased with most everything. Product shipped fast and ordering was simple. Bearings i ordered (lm67048) are definitely second rate quality with slight surface rust on the roller cage. Was surprised considering all the grease packed into the bearing, so it must have happened during mfging.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 389 reviews