Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
I bought a Timken bearing from you guys but unfortunately it was out of stock. You offered me an alternative, quality brand of bearing but I'm picky so I declined this. I was refunded immediately which was super-impressive. I'd definitely use you again and hopefully supply issues will have improved.
As described
Good stock range, fast delivery, but don't seem to be able to issue a VAT receipt.
Hi Nick, we can issue a VAT receipt when the invoice has been released on our system. This is not done automatically or daily, we have to await an update that is out of our control. I will forward on as soon as we can. Thanks, Craig.
Very good service. On time, reliable.
Prompt delivery of goods as ordered. Good service.
Easy website, good prices and delivery.
Les roulements céramique sont bien arrivés. Le carton d'emballage était un peu grand (20X20X20 cm pour 2 roulements diamètre 35mm) ; pas terrible pour la planète... Paiement par carte bancaire compliqué.
Hi, many thanks for your reply and feedback. We try our best to keep the products we send out as safe as possible, therefore from time to time this means using packaging a little bigger. Very surprised to hear the payment being complicated, we have not had one complaint or issue with this since online shop opened 4 years ago. I will pass the feedback onto our web designers for their comments. Hope to see you again soon, Kind regards, Craig.
Excellent service
Got what I ordered. A slight problem-paid for first class delivery and waited for over 7 days from notified despatch. Post Office expensive and un- reliable. Bearings online give good value merchandise. -
Good selection, prompt service and good price. What's not to like?
GOOD SERVICE
Items just a requested, easy to purchase and quick delivery
En revanche je suis très déçu de l'information sur le produit que j'ai acheté car il a une durée de vie limitée avec une date de péremption au 20 novembre 2020. Un produit identique sur un autre site était en vente à un prix très inférieur avec une dlc septembre 2020.
Good service, thanks.
VERY PROMPT SERVICE
It will very good if the time I placed the order and the delivery had been shorter . It took 6 days! But it was fine, I just received here in Porto Alegre-BR. I will definitely shop again with you. Thanks!
very professional service. I hope I can receive my small order soon. Congratulations!!
Fast, friendly, well packaged, fast shipping!! Highly recommend. I will use their services again.
Thanks for speedie delivery. Next day for fair fee.
High quality item and excellent service.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 401 reviews