Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
Extremely fast dispatch and delivery.Recommended seller
Having earlier ordered and received bearings (6205 C3) to my complete satisfaction, I felt confident to repeat the order. However, I was a bit surprised to receive this time 6205 2RS bearings from which the seals had obviously been removed, and glad that I checked each bearing, as one had not been resealed fully in its wrapping (important in my damp storage conditions).
Superb quality full ceramic bearings, fitted perfectly to my centre pin fishing reel. I Will recommend bearings online to everyone looking for replacement bearings. Very fast next day delivery service, will definitely buy from again.
Very fast service will definitely be back
Massively over-priced Loctite, I thought I had bought the bigger bottle for the price I paid. Delivery was quick.
We clearly state the ml size and product price in all our product descriptions. To receive a negative review because you thought you had bought a bigger bottle is hugely disappointing and not reflective of our company service. We have a constant demand for Loctite products and have never had any complaints from our growing customer base.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 389 reviews