Bearings Online Reviews

Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
Still have not received
Hi Richard, Apologies for the delay in getting back, we had no notification. Please be advised we sent you bearing out on 17.07.20 by franked Royal Mail. Unfortunately we have no tracking facility for that delivery method and therefore rely on the Royal Mail to deliver. Please can you advise if this has indeed turned up? Regards, Craig.
Delivery was good but bearing had a rough spot only apparent when fitted with weight of shaft so had to buy another from elsewhere
Hi Colin, thanks for reaching out. I don't see any record on our system of a complaint or request to refund. We are a bearings supplier so, whilst we only deal with trusted supply partners, we very rarely would ever have an issue on pre-fitted box fresh. We always welcome any feedback on quality, therefore please can you provide a photo or even send the bearing back in order for us to investigate further and issue a refund if required. Kind regards, Craig.
When I submitted an enquiry I did not receive a response. Product unsatisfactory.
Hi Richard. I can't see any enquiry under your name coming into our system. Please can you advise when it was sent and I can take a look at what was unsatisfactory. We are a supplier of Bondloc products and have no further advise or guidance to that of the manufacturer. craig@rmbearings.co.uk
The delivery was great. However, the bearing had grear friction. It slowed down after just a few seconds!
Good afternoon, We're always happy to answer customer queries with regards to performance. Please let us know the bearing details. There are so many factors that could contribute to friction.
Never received my order
Hi Lowell, Thanks for reaching out. The parcel was sent out from our HQ on 25/03/19. We have tracked the parcel and my colleague will send you the individual tracking number. Unfortunately for all our online orders, we rely heavily on the logistic companies to deliver when they say they will, and frustratingly, sometimes that is not the case. Thanks and hopefully the parcel will be with you soon.
Massively over-priced Loctite, I thought I had bought the bigger bottle for the price I paid. Delivery was quick.
We clearly state the ml size and product price in all our product descriptions. To receive a negative review because you thought you had bought a bigger bottle is hugely disappointing and not reflective of our company service. We have a constant demand for Loctite products and have never had any complaints from our growing customer base.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 415 reviews