Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
These top quality premium bearings and seals were just what I needed to rebuild my 1975 cr360 Husqvarna motorcycle project. Besides the A1 bearing quality, shipping was lightening fast from the time I ordered to arriving at my door. I highly recommend this company for all your bearing and seal needs.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SERVICE
Very good service
Great service! Every time the delivery is Super quick! The odd time that an item happened to be out of stock they quickly phoned to reassure they would manage to get new stock swiftly and ship asap! Which was appreciated! Please Support your local British suppliers!!
Great choice of products with both coverage and quality. Fast delivery and nice that it is an independent company in the British Isles
Excellent customer service. Any issues resolved without hesitation.
Morning Bryn, thanks for taking the time to review. I have had a look back and can see no emails other than your order confirmation. Please can you advise when you sent the emails to chase? Your order "106XL031 Timing Belt £3.00" was sent out with Royal Mail second class delivery on 20th January. Unfortunately with you choosing economy free delivery, we have no way of tracking the parcels once they leave our premises and into the hands of the Royal Mail. Please let me know when you sent emails to chase and we''ll see what we can do. Thanks, Craig - craig@rmbearings.co.uk
Quick deliver just what I wante. Many thanks
Great product and arrived on time. Exactly what I wanted. I will be buying from this company again.
608RS Ceramic bearings arrived in time. No faulty in the batch
Excellent service, Accurate and prompt delivery.
Great delivery guys
Fantastic,,, perfect fit. Haven't had allot of run time in the RC car yet to give a full verdict but the quality and size is grand 👍👍
Extremely fast dispatch and delivery.Recommended seller
Arrived quickly , good price and quality
Top class service would use again.
Excellent fast service.Bearings arrived next day. Well impressed.
Great service, really fast delivery. Epoxy wood putty did the job easily.
Very prompt service ,item was as described and fitted correctly ,very satisfied with service and item. John.
Very pleased with the service, as I have been previously. Extremely helpful when I spoke to someone over the telephone, which ensured I got the correct type of bearing. I have already recommended the company to other. My only slight criticism is was the cost of postage for 4 very small bearings, which could have perhaps gone as a large letter category.
excellent service, in these hard times, product is very good and very well priced. defo use this service again.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 389 reviews