Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
"Very pleased with basin, just what I was looking for. Excessive use of bubble wrap packing though!!!!!!!!"
"I ordered a Eastbrook shower enclosure, base and riser kit online and was very happy with the competitive price. I received a call a few days later to arrange a convenient delivery date, I was contacted by the driver to confirm that I would be in to accept the delivery. So all in all a excellent experience."
"Although I haven't opened all the products bought yet, or installed them, the experience of purchasing from them has been first class. Would do it again."
"The tracking of my order wasn’t so great but after calling the company and being told the delivery was scheduled for Wednesday , it did in fact arrive as promised . Well wrapped and in good order So I would use this company again"
"The communication was very good. The Cost was competitive. Delivery was on time and the driver very polite and helpful. I would buy from them again."
"very good product , quick delivery ! thank you"
"Clean appearance. sufficient fixings, easy to fit. Customer very pleased."
"Fair priced items, unfortunate somewhere along the lines the delivery address got changed, not my end I must add. Product meets all expectations nice and unobtrusive."
"Sometimes difficult to contact but the prices on branded goods were the lowest I could find, and I spent a long time looking."
"Great service delivered on time"
"Bathroom delivered when requested, all looks good."
"Ordered bathroom panels and delivery was made within two days and exactly on time. The plumber will affix them this week but looking at the colour chosen, I can't wait to see them up; they look really good - Moonlit Sand - ready to sparkle in my new bathroom."
"Good product, good service and prompt delivery"
"As pictured & described and fast delivery, thank you"
"Excellent, still haven't unwrapped but looks the part from what I can see."
"Excellent, very pleased"
"Excellent service, good communication over delivery and quick too. Quality product and our builder admiring the bath ."
"The delivery was very prompt and efficient, I had ordered a carron Rio bath to replace an identical one that was already in position but unfotthe new one had a bath panel that was 30mm higher than the old one and I wasn’t giving a choice when I ordered it"
"Great customer service with swift responses and a fabulous bath is now in my home."
"Cannot praise this company enough. the price was excellent, ordering and delivery first-class, and the items precisely what was ordered. The "kit' concept is great. and the payment process seamless. Highly recommended."
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 36 reviews