Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
Customer service has been exceptional. I ordered a radiator and was advised by Martin potter throughout the process. Kept up to date and telephoned when I could expect delivery.
Unbelievable service ordered one day delivered the next
Good quality products. Delivered in good time. Very helpful and great service. Many thanks Terry.
Purchases recieved, excellent quality and prompt and polite service. Thanks for your help. Kind regards Terry.
Easy on line service. Goods were delivered as promised.
Brilliant. Many thanks.
Order dispatched really quickly. Courier company were reliable and as promised - more than can be said for most.
Have had other recent dealings with other bathroom suppliers that have not been a patch on the service provided by TBS - would use again and strongly recommend to others.
Wonderful service from order placing to delivery organisation and delivery driver.
Excellent service, the shower screen is top quality & easy to fit. Would highly recommend. My mother & father recommended you when they purchased their shower screen.
Ordered all on line, within a day or 2 I received a phone call to arrange delivery, fantastic service & delivered on the day agreed. Items ordered not yet installed but all arrived undamaged & look good quality
Ok... :) happy
Great service. Lots of comms regarding delivery. Came on time and in perfect condition. Friendly driver as well. Can’t review bath as not being fitted for another 4 weeks.
Absolutely Amazing!!!! Super service, had items next day. Just to say thank you. Bath and panels are just lovely. Thank you again
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) 5 star review on 15th September 2019
We ordered a corner bath and the order was processed and we we arranged a delivery date within the same week. The bath was delivered on time and the whole process took 4 days. I would recommend Totsl Batgrooms.
Very pleased with basin, just what I was looking for. Excessive use of bubble wrap packing though!!!!!!!!
I ordered a Eastbrook shower enclosure, base and riser kit online and was very happy with the competitive price. I received a call a few days later to arrange a convenient delivery date, I was contacted by the driver to confirm that I would be in to accept the delivery. So all in all a excellent experience.
Although I haven't opened all the products bought yet, or installed them, the experience of purchasing from them has been first class. Would do it again.
The communication was very good. The Cost was competitive. Delivery was on time and the driver very polite and helpful. I would buy from them again.
very good product , quick delivery ! thank you
Sometimes difficult to contact but the prices on branded goods were the lowest I could find, and I spent a long time looking.
Great service delivered on time
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.74 based on 121 reviews