Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
Excellent all round product
Was dubious ordering from this company due to the numerous negative reviews however ordered a custom made panel and cannot fault the company at all. It was stated it was going to be delivered within 5 days of ordering and it was, so really pleasantly surprised and have no complains at all.
Thank you for your comments. We do work hard to deliver a quality product on time, unfortunately if there is a delay ( which is rare ) it can cause an understandable complaint which we deal with swiftly to ensure every customer is a happy one.
Good comms and a great product
Hi Mike. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Excellent service
Hi Nicholas. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
There was a tiny blemish under the white panel coating that was only visible after the film was removed. I reported it to the bath panel store and they arranged for a replacement to be sent with no quibbles. Excellent service.
No Problem, we want all of our bath panels out there to be perfect. Thank you for letting us know and being patient enough to let us sort it out. Thanks for the review.
Excellent service and good quality product would use again
Hi Graham. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Good quality with choice to get the right panel.
Hi Colin. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Just Fitted a flexi corner bath panel and it looks great. Very well made and definitely wont break and crack like our old panel.
Was relieved to at last find a company that could make a customised 'P' shaped bath panel, after searching for over a year. Panel arrived as expected, however one slat was dented. Decided to get Bath Panel Store to install, as not straight forward. A little frustrated by difficulty in communicating, however Brendan did arrange for Alan to fit, plenty of spare parts in van, and we are delighted with the professional looking result. Thank you!
Product arrived on time and is of very good quality. This was the only commercial grade panel I could find and I must say I have every confidence in it lasting for years
Easy to order ,hassle free ,great service ,delivered when requested at short notice . Good quality product fitted like a glove . Good comms with sales and technical department .
Brilliant ,really good quality,and a perfect fit,looks great. Only one criticism ,the return should have the same pattern as the main bits
Bath Panel Store Ltd 5 star review on 7th December 2017
Bath panels arrived on the agreed date, well packaged and good quality. Unfortunately the end panel was too short as the size we ordered already took into account the overlap with the front panel. Contacted the company and they immediately manufactured a new panel for us which we received within the week. Brendan was very helpful and kept us informed. I would recommend this company.
What a great service and product. Best way to contact company is via email, but staff answer promptly and are extremely helpful. The new panel is installed on an offset corner bath and looks wonderful, thank you to the staff at bath panel store for you advise and for such a fab product.
Ordered a white tongue and groove bath panel back in January without reading any reviews. When I read the reviews of this company I was very worried and considered trying to stop order. How wrong I was. The panel arrived on time with email updates re delivery and was exactly a described and excellent quality. Recently I had to remove panel for an unrelated leak and lost one of the brackets. I emailed the company and heard back almost straight away. I was informed that a new bracket would be posted that day. It arrived the next morning with two extras at no cost to me. I can only speak for myself but my experience of this company has only been one of complete satisfaction with there products and service.
Bought Aqua cloak bath panel & matching toilet seat. Was distraught when I thought I'd scratched the "scratch resistant" seat. Sent e-mail which was replied to immediately saying it was likely the protective film hadn't been removed. I was adamant I had done this. Anyway to cut a long story short -I actually hadn't & throughout my numerous e-mails the guys at BPS kept their patience & always responded (& didn't say "I told you so" after the event!!) Can't fault the service I've received!
What lovely people. I purchased bath panels and got all the help I needed. The panels are just as the description, absolutely beautifully made and I couldn't have got these in any store. Thank you so much Bath Panel Store and, in particular, Brendan, who has been so helpful all through from ordering to delivery. Thank you Brendan.
I was initially a bit reticent to spend quite so much money on a “cut to order” bath panel online and trust that my measurements would be understood / followed and to trust in the quality regardless of the guarantee. The result was a perfect fit and a very good quality, well finished panel. The gloss finish looks good in situ and all the panel edges (including the cut ones) were well sealed. The end product did more than justify the price I paid, it’s a solid MDF panel that has been very well crafted and finished as well as carefully packaged for delivery. In my opinion it’s a premium quality service and product that will last well.
The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable when I rang with the phone query. After placing my order online I was run by a member of staff just to confirm that my order met my requirements. Also as I placed the order just before Christmas they made a special effort to clear all orders before the Christmas holiday and so it arrived very swiftly.
Fantastic customer service and swift delivery. Very happy.
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews