BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
My daughter was very pleased and a lovely variety of goods.
I ordered the hamper as a gift for a work colleague who was on sick leave for several weeks. She absolutely loved it. She was very impressed by the variety and quality of the items in the hamper and by the overall presentation.
Service was fast and efficient. The basket was beautifully presented and very much appreciated
Ordered Hamper for my brothers 80th birthday,He lives in Kinsale, Co.Cork Ireland.Brilliant service.Had a message to say what time it was being delivered.Hamper apparently is lovely.
Stunning sympathy basket, delivered the day before the website advised it would be. A very well received gift. Will definitely use again.
Swift delivery and we got amazing feedback from the person to whom it was sent. Will definitely use Baskets Galore in the future in such occasions. They have so many options and really healthy baskets too!
An excellent gift, well received.
Very helpful to ensure would be delivered to correct address and on preferred date 5 star service would but hesitate to recommend and most importantly friend delighted with basket received for birthday thank u
I ordered the basket for my mum's 80th birthday present. The basket arrived before the scheduled date and was well presented and full of quality products as advertised. My mum was delighted.
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 20th February 2021
We bought some Christmas hampers for gifts and were so impressed we ordered again for my sister-in-laws birthday. She was thrilled. The items in the basket are top quality and not run of the mill products. It arrived exactly when it was due. Highly recommend. I’m going to have to treat myself next time!
I ordered the earth Christmas basket for my boyfriend in Ireland all the way from Canada for Valentines day. It not only arrived on time but their customer service was so good! I checked out "as a guest" so i was unable to track the order, however, they updated me via email! Moreover, the contents were amazing and well packed so everything was in place when it arrived. The card was also so personalized. I'm giving 4 stars because I feel the ribbons and the outer packing could have been more ornamental and fancier since people usually send these out on special occasions. Keep up the good work. Will be ordering again soon! :)
Yes. It was a gift. The recipient was pleased.
This was a gift for my parents who live in N.Ireland (I live in the US). The basket was extremely well received - terrific presentation basket and high quality foods. Yes - it made my parents very happy
Sent to a friend of mine who lost her husband due to covid- 19, It was just what she needed. She said it was lovely. Did not see it myself.
Very pleased with the delivery options! My new go to for buying family gifts from overseas
Ordered a basket for Valentine’s day. The basket was delivered timely while the customer service kept me updated throughout the whole process. The basket delivered was as promised. Highly recommended!
My brother was very happy with his 60th birthday hamper. Thankyou.
Goods arrived a day early
With the lockdown the Gourmet Wine Celebration Gift Basket was a perfect gift for a friends 70th birthday! The basket was beautifully presented and filled with high quality goodies. Service was great and it arrived on time. Definitely recommend Baskets Galore
She was amazed about the hamper, a very happy wife!!! Super all in time and very nicely wraped
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,797 reviews