BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 6th April 2021
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Alex K
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 14th December 2020
René G
I ordered the basket for my mum's 80th birthday present. The basket arrived before the scheduled date and was well presented and full of quality products as advertised. My mum was delighted.
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 20th February 2021
We bought some Christmas hampers for gifts and were so impressed we ordered again for my sister-in-laws birthday. She was thrilled. The items in the basket are top quality and not run of the mill products. It arrived exactly when it was due. Highly recommend. I’m going to have to treat myself next time!
I ordered the earth Christmas basket for my boyfriend in Ireland all the way from Canada for Valentines day. It not only arrived on time but their customer service was so good! I checked out "as a guest" so i was unable to track the order, however, they updated me via email! Moreover, the contents were amazing and well packed so everything was in place when it arrived. The card was also so personalized. I'm giving 4 stars because I feel the ribbons and the outer packing could have been more ornamental and fancier since people usually send these out on special occasions. Keep up the good work. Will be ordering again soon! :)
Yes. It was a gift. The recipient was pleased.
This was a gift for my parents who live in N.Ireland (I live in the US). The basket was extremely well received - terrific presentation basket and high quality foods. Yes - it made my parents very happy
Sent to a friend of mine who lost her husband due to covid- 19,

It was just what she needed. She said it was lovely. Did not see it myself.
Very pleased with the delivery options! My new go to for buying family gifts from overseas
Ordered a basket for Valentine’s day. The basket was delivered timely while the customer service kept me updated throughout the whole process. The basket delivered was as promised. Highly recommended!
My brother was very happy with his 60th birthday hamper. Thankyou.
Goods arrived a day early
With the lockdown the Gourmet Wine Celebration Gift Basket was a perfect gift for a friends 70th birthday! The basket was beautifully presented and filled with high quality
goodies. Service was great and it arrived on time. Definitely recommend Baskets Galore
She was amazed about the hamper, a very happy wife!!!
Super all in time and very nicely wraped
Arrived on time, Recipient was very happy with Hamper, will buy again.
It arrived a day early, well packaged and was as amazing as I'd hoped. My daughter was thrilled with it.
Really good customer service, fast deliveries and recipients were delighted with the items in the hampers. Will definitely order from bakers galore again!
The recipients absolutely loved the basket! It arrived just as scheduled and ordering was very straightforward, making it a perfect way to let my loved ones know I was thinking of them from over here in Canada.
Loved it, will order again
We live in the USA and have been using Baskets Galore, for many years, to send gifts to family in the UK. We have not one time been disappointed, they have excelled each and every time. Highly recommend for any occasion.
Everyone I sent a basket to loved it! It arrived promptly even in the Covid 19 environment.
The presentation was excellent and selection of gifts in the balanced health basket I sent were varied and good.
I would definitely recommend you! Thanks for a great service.
GREAT SERVICE! We order from Canada as a gift for my Uncle in Southampton. As usual it arrived on time and he enjoyed it a lot!
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,749 reviews