Barker and Stonehouse Reviews

5PM
5PM

Tell us how Barker and Stonehouse made you happy

Telephone
"AWFUL.. lying staff. Was meant to have delivery of 3 items (including a sofa this morning) Nottingham, Giltbrook branch. The sofa didnt arrive in the order, I called to find out and was tried to be fobbed off no one was in till 12 to deal with my order. When I tried to explain what was going on she wouldnt listen, I asked if I could explain, she wouldnt let me and hung up on me. I called back 22 times before someone answered again asked to speak with the manager, was placed on hold then told to ring off. Had to call the official B&S complaints team to get a call back from the manager who told me his staff have informed him I was abusive and swearing. I have never swore on a call in my life!! This has completely ruined shopping there again for me"
Are you Barker and Stonehouse? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Barker and Stonehouse receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Amazing respectful service every time. I was helped with a 3 piece suite - given extra discount for large order - cup of coffee included as I was tired - treated like a queen at a time I was caring for a 97 year old mother. It meant so much to have a task to do and enjoy it - well done Barker and Stonehouse. Thank you."
"Very good customer service, option to hold products for a couple of month until our home is built."
Barker and Stonehouse is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews