BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk
Read BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

About BargainMax.co.uk:

BargainMax is the UK's Award Winning Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

support@bargainmax.co.uk

Bargainmax Ltd, Pilkington's Site, 346 Rake Lane, Swinton

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy
I have just ordered my 3rd parcel from here in the last 2 weeks. Never heard of this place before that and was dubious at first but wow this place has exceeded all expectations! The amount of money I have saved is crazy and I am talking into the £100’s here. Buying for Xmas as well as future birthday presents. As if getting quality top brands with such huge discounts isn’t enough, you get further money off codes too!! The delivery is faultless, usually 1-2 days with full tracking info and 2 hour time slots. Cherry on top for such an amazing hassle free shopping experience.
All ok.quick delivery,good prices.
Promt dispatch and delivery. We'll packaged.
Great Sevice
I honestly didn't expect to receive a brand new toy and fast delivery, will deffo be ordering again !!😊
I’ll be honest I had never heard of BargainMax and thought there must be a catch to these great toy prices, maybe damaged goods/boxes etc. To my surprise my order was in perfect condition, protectively packaged and delivered in a timely manner. My great-niece is going to love her birthday present, the Barber doll with dogs that pee and poop! Kids love this humour. 😂👍
Great Service
Love the different ranges of things and the prices of them. With an option to do monthly costs it's made it easier for me to make my kids happy through summer
Very good price excellent delivery time
Shipping was super fast and prices quite fair. I will definitely use their services if I find the product I want.
BargainMax.co.uk 5 star review on 30th July 2021
I’m a repeat, repeat customer who’s always impressed by the prices, quick dispatch and delivery.
Found this site on google & it’s amazing :) plenty of choice fast delivery. I will be using again :) thank you
Fantastic all round
Really happy with my purchases an came really quick than I thought
Absolutely fantastic service. Easy website to navigate and fast delivery
I had never ordered from this company before and should perhaps read reviews. It said delivery within 2 - 4 working days but this is not true I tried Live chat which says they will reply in 2 hours this does not happen I contacted Hermes with all the details they have not received the parcel yet, it is now 4 working days This was to be a present Will not order from you again or recommend Order no 2000365477
Great price fast delivery 👌
Great service and fast delivery at low cost. Happy!
quick delivery,well packaged,good quality
Good products, good prices, and good delivery times.
Value for money