BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

alex@bargainmax.co.uk

Pilkington's, Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

How would you rate BargainMax.co.uk ?

Guest
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
Esther Speller

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"After reading a couple of poor reviews I was a little worried about ordering from the site. I ordered four items that I had found much cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived two days later in perfect condition."
"Fantastic website that’s easy to use. Very quick delivery"
"Love everything I got kids with love them to. Thank you"
"I was really pleased with my order the prices are great and everything was delivered quickly will defiantly be shopping at bargin max again"
"I was very pleased with the service I had from BargainMax.co.uk and the speed in which it was delivered. I would certainly use them again."
"As advertised and well packed. Delivery quick to"
"I came across BargainMax but accident and am so glad I did, I couldnt believe it when less than 2 days after placing my order it was at my front door. Fantastic service with great prices, Having 5 grandchildren BargainMax will be my go to 1st when looking for their presents. Well done BargainMax"
"Always great value and prompt delivery, always look here first for gifts for my granddaughter"
"Very pleased with my 3 Batman cars and 6 Hexbugs. Are they really for the grandchildren? I'm the big kid. I'll be ordering more toys from them for Christmas crackers."
"Very pleased with the service and the baby Annabelle carrier"
"Great price and great product"
"This was my second order from Bargain Max &, once again, it was brilliant! The clue is in the name, top brand toys at, absolute, bargain prices! Postage costs are very reasonable & delivery is lightning fast. Whenever I'm looking to buy toys I now look at Bargain Max first before I look on any other website. Cannot recommend them highly enough! If I could give more than 5 stars then I would."
"Only 1 way to describe Bargain Max from ordering to delivery and use 1st Class BRILLIANT You WON'T be disappointed x"
"Great value, the grandchildren loved them"
"I found BargainMax.co.uk when I was shopping online for my son's birthday present. I was surprised at the prices - much cheaper than anywhere else!! and with free postage, I could not ask for more! The toy arrived very quickly and was perfect! Thanks BargainMax.co.uk - you are now bookmarked on my favourites!"
"Very quick delivery .Would use again ."
"Brilliant prices and quick service."
"Excellent prices! Cheaper than other toy stores. Quick delivery and excellently packed items. Will purchase again from this site!"
"Thank you the Annabelle car seat was great... good quality and good service"
"Bought this else where first, sent it back as it didn’t play music and was missing pieces. Arrived and works perfectly with all pieces £10 cheaper. Little girl loves putting her dolly to bed. Fab product at bargain price."
"I found BargainMax to be an excellent online retailer. They respond to customer service queries quickly and effectively, and their product delivery times are super quick. Thank you for the great service BargainMax."
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 3,225 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!