BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

alex@bargainmax.co.uk

Pilkington's, Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

How would you rate BargainMax.co.uk ?

Guest
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
Esther Speller

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"After reading a couple of poor reviews I was a little worried about ordering from the site. I ordered four items that I had found much cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived two days later in perfect condition."
Jenna Halstead
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with Bargain Max because of their competitive prices and fast delivery!"
Fowzia Fariha Barsa
Verified Buyer
"it was a very fast delivery. And very competitive price."
"Excellent service and great savings"
"Item arrived on time. Went smoothly"
"Very quick delivery! Happy with my order"
"The product I wanted and very quick delivery"
"Fast service and had what I wanted."
Rachel Allen
Verified Buyer
"Would have been 5 if my parcel was delivered on estimated date....phoned 2 days after my estimated delivery date to find parcel been lost. I needed it for sat and phoned the Fri with original day wed. The gent I spoke to on Fri re sent order and was with me by lunch sat. :-) great customer service just gutted I had to phone them to get them to realise my original parcel was lost."
"Packaging was terrible! One was so bad I couldn’t give as a gift"
"They delivered my parcel very quickly"
"my problem was sorted overnight. You sent my purchace to the collection place and it was returned so I emailed you and you sent another the next day in time for my grandson's birthday. Pleased with the price as well as the service."
"Quick delivery of goods ordered also good value of product"
"1) 'Blaze' toy was cheaper than other sellers. 2) It arrived very promptly 3) It was well received by recipient"
"Great toy selection at great prices and fast delivery"
"Excellent service and prices. Can recommend this seller"
"Item was perfect. But didnt give me shipment information."
"Prompt delivery as this was a replacement for one that got rain damage"
Mr D B Sorrell
Verified Buyer
"Good toys bags in price I am buying again for my kids birthdays and xmas"
Joanne Venni
"Very happy with item and so was my niece. Bargain max was the cheapest by far on both of my orders. They was pack very well no damage to my items, and came on time :) I will definitely recommend to friends and family about bargain max, as I have never heard of them, untill I searched toys on Google, so for a first time buyer on this website, I was very happy, and will always use them now for birthdays/Christmas. A*"
"The website is very easy to use coupled with the super speedy delivery"
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 2,987 reviews