BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

support@bargainmax.co.uk

Bargainmax Ltd, Pilkington's Site, 346 Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy

customer service
Guest
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
Esther Speller
"After reading a couple of poor reviews I was a little worried about ordering from the site. I ordered four items that I had found much cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived two days later in perfect condition."
"Very quick delivery and exactly as described"
Posted 55 minutes ago
"Haven't gave it to my daughter yet but looks fab and chunky for a first pram"
"On your website the 2lol surprise pets got PET in large letters on the front of ball when they were delivered there was only very small print underneath lol saying pets they are a Birthday gift for my granddaughter on the April. I phoned customer service and they assured me they were series 4 and that they are pets so l hope they are because she will be disappointed on her birthday."
"Great range of products and great prices, all items tracked with regular updates to show were your items are."
"Got what I ordered very quickly and grandchildren loved what they got"
"Product arrived as described, quickly"
"Amazing help when needed and incredible service! I have one very happy 9 year old boy."
"Paid for express delivery and it came in less than 24hrs of ordering and the figure I ordered was £40 cheaper than other sites have recommended to loads of people already its a great shop"
"Perfect. Prices seem to fluctuate a bit, as it happened when I checked back item had gone up, so worked for me."
"Products were in high quality and quality delivery on time."
"Brought this for my 5 year old nephew for his birthday, he loves it! Great value for money"
"Quick simple and comparative price. Will definitely be ordering from you again"
"I’m sure my grandson will love the hulk fists I purchased for his birthday. Excellent service very fast delivery, I will definitely be ordering from you again"
"Bargain prices, much cheaper than other retailers. Easy ordering and fast delivery times. Perfect!"
"Very happy with purchase, arrived in good time and as described."
"We are regular customers. Great prices and consistently high levels of customer service, coupled with rapid delivery, make this site a great alternative vendor to buy toys!"
"BargainMax had great products, easy to use website and delivery was super quick. I will definitely buy from BargainMax again."
"They arrived. The watch broke on the same day and the pokeman ball set, the tail broke off the pokemon toy within twenty minutes, not happy as they were a gift"
Hi,

I'm really sorry about that!
Please get in touch with us via support@bargainmax.co.uk and we will happily get this resolved for you.

Thanks
Alice
"Products were true to description, reasonably priced and were delivered quickly. Very happy with my BargainMax experience."
"1st time used - impressed with efficiency -up to date messaging and quick delivery - very satisfied"
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 4,091 reviews