BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

alex@bargainmax.co.uk

Pilkington's, Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy

Guest
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
Esther Speller

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"After reading a couple of poor reviews I was a little worried about ordering from the site. I ordered four items that I had found much cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived two days later in perfect condition."
"we order paw patrol toy and bag for birthday. unfortunately all bag was dirty, so we have to buy another gift."
"These guys are the real deal and go the extra mile for their customers, great toys and service"
"Fantastic. Never heard of them before I discovered they had the elusive toy of my daughters dreams. Click, grabbed something else (that happened to be on offer), to get free delivery. Swoosh, it’s arrived a few days later. Well packaged. Well chuffed!"
"I was a little worried about ordering from this company as I had never heard of them. But i can honestly say it's a really good company. Delivery within 2 days of ordering and really cheap!. Even contacting customer service for an update was great from start to finish 5*"
"Really good service,couldn't believe how quick it was delivered,only thing was the boxes were a bit squashed,but all in all very good. I hope they're not damaged."
"This is the second time I’ve ordered from Bargain Excellent quality and service. I have shared with website link with friends to get “Bargain” toys. 🙂"
"Fab service, competitive prices."
"Excellent products and prices....100% recommended"
"Excellent delivery as always my son is going to love it all x"
"Fast delivery and good quality packaging and quality of toys ordered"
"Speedy delivery. But corner of book damaged."
"Well made item, great value for money and delivered before advised date. This is the first time I have used BargainMax but based on this experience, would highly recommend."
"I still haven't received my order"
"Great toy at a great price and really speedy delivery!"
"Good service and fast delivery"
"Excellent service Pleased with the order"
"Fab"
"Brilliant service and great choice would definitely order again"
"Good service, prompt delivery. Will use again."
"Excellent service and price"
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 3,465 reviews