BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

alex@bargainmax.co.uk

Pilkington's, Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

How would you rate BargainMax.co.uk?

Guest
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
Esther Speller

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"After reading a couple of poor reviews I was a little worried about ordering from the site. I ordered four items that I had found much cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived two days later in perfect condition."
Shaun Childerhouse
"It doesn’t work"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Seeing my Grandson face when he open the parcel, worth every penny"
"Purchases arrived very quickly."
Amy Smith
"Exactly the product I was looking for, for my grandson for Christmas. When he opened it, he was absolutely delighted with it and said "it was the best present ever", and continued playing with it for over an hour before being dragged away for tea! It was also well-packaged, arrived in excellent time, and seemed very robust (little boys are not careful with their things - even new ones!) and great value for money."
"VERY PROMPT SERVICE"
"Fast shipping, item as described."
"Excellent.Thanks:)"
"products came fast but box was soaking wet through 2 packages came from Amazon same day but they wernt why they use Hermes i do not know lucky it wasn't for a present."
"Fast and free delivery very happy"
"Brilliant item! My nephew loves his new toy! The lowest price I'd seen anywhere!!"
"Easy to use web site, had toy in stock, super fast delivery, exceeded my expectations. Thank you."
Susan Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and great price!"
"Had the exact model my nephew wanted at a decent price. This was the only place I could get this in time for him."
"Excellent delivered on time as it was for my granddaughter she was watching the post and it came as it said it would and we couldn’t get it in most other shops so we were delighted thank you"
"This site has been a God send for me. When all major retailers were selling at full price this site was anything from £5 to £30+ cheaper, allowing me to afford the must haves without the heavy price tag. I've always shopped at Argos borrowing for that must have toy or gift and this year every product out of stock but after comparing them to bargain max I can say it's were I will be doing all my gift buying or at least comparing all the others too. Got so much more to order from this site fast delivery too."
"You won’t reply to my emails and still haven’t refunded me !! Your customer service is appalling !!"
"Quick delivery and great price, not many places sold what i brought but others wanted quite a lot of money for the same thing. Never heard of company before and bit weary but really pleased. My only negative was the box arrived open - like totally open, thought my other half had opened it to look but no, the tape was still attached to open side. Don't know if tape had lifted by it's self or someone had tampered with it. Luckily everything was still in there - as I'd brought a few bits - but wasn't impressed."
Nikki Milne
Verified Buyer
"Great value for money found great bargains & fast well packaged delivery"
"Excellent service. Quick and efficient"
"Easy to order cheapest prices i could find online and i searched a lot arrived quickly would deffo order from here again"
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 2,902 reviews