BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

alex@bargainmax.co.uk

Pilkington's, Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

How would you rate BargainMax.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My boy loved it arrived on time. Package well"
"The parcel was delivered on time and in excellent packaging at a very good price. Would recommend this firm to my friends and family. Wonderful service."
Tim Allsop
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a gift for our boy's birthday. Delivered on time as expected. Product was perfect, until a price broke during assembly. Bargain Max offered partial refund which was great as didn't want to return item and leave a very upset boy with a gift missing. Well done Bargain Max."
"The prices for the items I bought were great and I received the goods very quickly. Very happy with service."
"Fast delivery. Great toy"
"I would give a zero if i could. Ordered an item from them but had to return it they said that was fine. Sent it back without even opening the content. Didn't refund me. Asked them to refund me. No response. Opened a paypal complaint they sent pictures of the item broken saying it arrived damaged. Which was clearly a lie as the pictures they sent were of an item missing the base (which as the item wasn't even opened did the base magically disappear?!) Also the inner box holding the item crushed to bits but the outer box the parcel was packed in was in perfect condition when i told them they were lying and pointed these facts out got a generic "if the item arrives damaged we don't have to pay you" ignoring all my points when they clearly took pictures of an item that was not even the item i sent them. DISGUSTING. LYING. I've reported them to officials and will never use this company again. I will not stop til i receive my refund and they should be ashamed of themselves."
"Delivery was on time and toys were at a decent price ! Good purchase"
"Excellent transformers toys son loves them, also quick fast service."
"Excellent game, swiftly delivered"
"Very nice Experience ! Fast Postage , great value of item and lovely item. High Recommended, 5 Stars"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged, nephew delighted with his present."
"My granddaughter aged 3 loved her cuddly Chase. My order arrived on time. I was able to use my Amazon account to pay, which made it really easy"
"made my granddaughter happy :-)"
"Bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter and she loves it. Great price and great service."
"good website - fast delivery - good product received"
K Leigh Bracher
Verified Buyer
"Good price and amazing delivery time and goods are immaculate and we'll packaged up"
Gary Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and fast postage."
"The product I bought was one of the cheapest prices it was also very difficult to get as most stores never had it in stock but bargain max did, customer service was very good and delivery was free and very quick. Overall I am very happy with Bargain max and would definitely recommend them 😀 Thank you."
"Fantastic price for Bing & Sula. Excellent customer service. Will definitely use again"
Toni Wright
Verified Buyer
"Perfect item. Super fast delivery to."
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 2,791 reviews