BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

4.7
Based on 9,026 reviews
Read BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

About BargainMax.co.uk:

BargainMax is the UK's Award Winning Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

support@bargainmax.co.uk

Bargainmax Ltd, Pilkington's Site, 346 Rake Lane, Swinton

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy
I'd never heard of this site before using but my son was adamant that he wanted a toy I could only find here. I was pleasantly surprised that the site was user-friendly, delivery was fast, and the product itself was perfect, well packaged and exactly as described. Great shopping experience.
BargainMax.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Never to buy here again. Ordered an item as a gift with 3 weeks until the party. Delivery was 2 to 4 days but never arrived. Ordered on 09/05/22 says it was shipped on 12/05/22. Nothing by 18/05/22 so I contacted customer support. New order sent 19/05/22 so still time enough for it to arrive. Contacted customer support on 24/05/22 to say it still hasn’t arrived and today is 26/05/22 the day of the party. No response from customer support and no gift. Thanks BARGAIN MAX you went above and beyond for me I know where not to shop in future.
Many thanks very happy
Terrible! Delivery info wrong, and box completely ripped, barely even cellotaped shut, was all hanging off the box. Wouldn't recommend or use again
I'm sorry about that Stacy. Please send us an image to support@bargainmax.co.uk so we can look into this for you without delay.
Ordered a few times from Bargain Max, it’s the first place I think of when buying toys. ALWAYS fast delivery. Great prices for great products. Had an issue with a faulty product recently, customer services was quick and easy and a brand new product got sent out and was received less than 48 hours later. 100% recommend Bargain Max to everyone.
Delivered on time, good price
Easy site to use and quick delivery
Excellent product, had an issue with delivery, but it was resolved immediately. Would definitely buy from them again
Good service fast delivery
I have made several purchases from Bargain max in the last couple of months. Every time there has been excellent value for money and really quick, free delivery.
I returned the product as it was too small for my child. I returned via Royal Mail recorded which required a signature. When I had not received a refund after two weeks I contacted them. They said they hadn’t received anything despite it showed on the tracking that they not only DID receive it b it even signed it. Only then they were willing to refund. Funny business. Can not recommend.
Hi, Sorry for the delay. Once a return arrives back at our warehouse it can take a few days to process the return and refund. Thanks, BargainMax Customer Care
Doesn’t come in a proper box - disappointed
Good product and fast delivery very pleased with this company
Very easy to order and fast delivery
The problem is your carrier.
I'm sorry about that! Please email us some more information to support@bargainmax.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Thanks, BargainMax Customer Care.
This was a great site that had the toy our granddaughter wanted that was unavailable anywhere else
Brilliant service
Playhouse fantastic value , arrived when stated, will order again
Purchase was a gift outer box all bashed lego box inside ripped
I'm sorry about that. Please send us an image to support@bargainmax.co.uk and a member of our customer care team will resolve this for you.
Good quality products and efficient service
Communication good..very fast delivery ..lovely product..my granddaughter loves it ..
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 9,026 reviews