BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk
Read BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

About BargainMax.co.uk:

BargainMax is the UK's Award Winning Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

support@bargainmax.co.uk

Bargainmax Ltd, Pilkington's Site, 346 Rake Lane, Swinton

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy
Rob Oakley
I have just ordered my 3rd parcel from here in the last 2 weeks. Never heard of this place before that and was dubious at first but wow this place has exceeded all expectations! The amount of money I have saved is crazy and I am talking into the £100’s here. Buying for Xmas as well as future birthday presents. As if getting quality top brands with such huge discounts isn’t enough, you get further money off codes too!! The delivery is faultless, usually 1-2 days with full tracking info and 2 hour time slots. Cherry on top for such an amazing hassle free shopping experience.
Placed an order for my little girls birthday coming up in May. Speedy delivery bargin prices made up will defiantly be placing another order soon.
Günstige Preise und schnelle Lieferung - trotz des langen Weges aus Großbritannien! Wir bestellen sehr gerne wieder! :-)
Never received product
BargainMax is a great online shop to purchase toys. I have purchased Christmas, birthdays and additional gifts at exceptional prices compared to other high street and online retailers. Website is easy to use, it's free delivery and the delivery is fast too. Its the first place I look now and highly recommend.
excellent shop great prices and will deffo be buying from again
Item received very quickly, well packaged and as, described
Very easy to find items and order.
Really quick delivery and great price
Really good service
Oh my gosh... this website is amazing. Ordered my little girls birthday presents and they arrived the next day 😁. Amazing products. I’m 100% going to be placing more orders with them
Order arrived quickly. Great service. Would recommend. Thanks!
What a great item! My son loved it.
Great site! Easy to find what you want, it’s easy to check out and the posting out time is fab! All bottles are brilliantly wrapped to prevent against breakages.
Very quite service, ordered for a birthday present so not yet opened
Really good website and very quick delivery, I will definitely be using again!
Very fast delivery and very well packaged items were spot and my little one was vertical pleased with all products!
Really pleased to have found an alternative toy store. Decent prices and all arrived quickly. Only thing was the packers and delivery company et the tram down. There were quite a few toys for a birthday and one of the items was in really bad shape. The box was totally crushed and the courier further decimated ... complete with holes. It was luck more packages inside were not damaged. Other than that, one very happy child.
Hi There, We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your shopping experience with us here at Bargainmax. We are sorry to hear that an item in your parcel was damaged, please email us at support@bargainmax.co.uk and we will be happy to get this resolved. Thanks Clayton
Great price, Great product! Thanks
Fast delivery
Very fast delicery and wonderful toys!!!
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 8,097 reviews