BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

alex@bargainmax.co.uk

Pilkington's, Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy

customer service
Guest
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
Esther Speller
"After reading a couple of poor reviews I was a little worried about ordering from the site. I ordered four items that I had found much cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived two days later in perfect condition."
"Fab company super fast delivery Thank you"
"Great value, packed well and quick delivery"
"Quick delivery and great products."
"My grandaughter was very happy with the dolls"
"Very efficient, received just what I wanted for my grandchildrens Christmas presents."
"Great value good quality items"
"Good choice, great value and fast delivery. Couldn't ask for more."
"We bought some laser guns. However, one was faulty when delivered. When we contacted customer services they could not have been more helpful. They offered a refund immediately and were so friendly. Lovely customer experience."
"Excellent service, excellent toys, value for money"
"Awesome!!!"
"All I can say is BargainMax seems to have the the best toys at unbelievable prices,thanks again my boy loves his birthday toys."
"Amazing value, love to buying again and again."
"Really good price very quick derlivery couldn’t ask for more well done bargain max"
"Great toy. I would reccomend to everyone. It is a bit big (as peddles are quite far away) for a 3 year old. My 6 year old loves it and gets them active whilst learning."
"I bought it for my 11 years old son. He built It in about two half days with the help of his dad. He is very happy with his robot now. The only struggling bit was to put him on. MAX us everyone's favorite at home"
"Great prices with free and fast delivery"
"Great quick service"
"Bargain max is best ..i like very much"
"The Velcro came off and the materials are very poor quality"
"Excellent service and great products."
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 3,906 reviews