BargainMax.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BargainMax.co.uk

About BargainMax.co.uk: BargainMax is the UKs Number one for cheap children's Toys and Games online. It sells only branded products such as Lego, Moshi Monsters, Star wars, Mattel and many more to the customer at the cheapest possible price. We are continuously improving and updating our product range, offering more efficient delivery options, effective customer service and most importantly competitive prices for branded toys and games on the web. Our aim is keep both the parent and child happy by offering a quick, easy and cheap process for purchasing as well as cool, fun and new branded toys and games for the real customers, the children.

support@bargainmax.co.uk

Bargainmax Ltd, Pilkington's Site, 346 Rake Lane, Swinton

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Dolls
Garden Lighting
Toys
Toys & Games

Tell us how BargainMax.co.uk made you happy

customer service
SHANE MCNAMARA
"Super item really fast delivery would highly recommend barginmax Thanks you very much x"
Guest
"First time ever using bargainmax and i was amazed with the quality of the Minecraft sword I bought. Will definitely 100% buy from bargainmax again. Very happy 😊"
"Couldn't find on the high street and online were twice as much. Very happy little girl now she has the whole set of characters. Would buy again"
"Quick delivery even as Standard.. however a bit dusapointed that my item didnt come in its orginal box.. it was loose. Was going ho give as a gift but cant really now."
"I had no problems ordering and shipping was done without a hitch. The singing Jasmine doll was an instant hit with my daughter but unfortunately after 2 days stopped working. I changed the batteries to confirm this wasnt the problem and no difference. I have been trying to call all morning but keep getting an automated voice telling me the offices are closed, tried to live chat but the only option was to send an email. I've sent an email to which it said would be responded to within a few hours - still no reply. I have even sent a message on Facebook - no reply. Communication is poor and i wouldn't recommend to anyone"
"My order didn't arrive through herpes sorry Hermes I've tried since 8am this morning to get an answer from bargain max no reply my tracking was shipped with courier delayed couldn't find address ( we are a large international company whom hermes delivers almost every day on a main rd ) really now it's been sent back to sender first an last time I use bargain max .unacceptable refund required ."
"Great products, amazing prices! Free delivery over £15 - can't argue with that! Every time I've ordered from here, I've received my item within a couple of days! Highly recommend & will definitely be ordering from here more often."
"This site is brilliant and great value for money i will be ordering again"
"What a find! Was buying a festive present for grand daughter (SuperWings Airport set) and Bargainmax.co.uk had it a very good price compared even to Amazon (who I refuse to use) - Amazon price £31, on here it was £25. I even got a 5% new customer discount as well! I opted for standard delivery as the total qualified for it to be free and was amazed when the large box arrived by the end of the next day (ordered Wednesday morning, delivered Thursday early eve). So all in all a very positive experience. (And an extra small thing - I also liked the delivery packaging for saying "Warning: This box is full of imagination")"
"We talked about the game snake oil that we had played as a family many years earlier. We found it very good price here. It arrived in good condition and extremely fast. We are really excited to play it with friends this Saturday. Good game. Silly fun"
"Great company, speedy delivery! Excellent quality!"
"Excellent service"
"I bought a little people aeroplane for my 2year olds birthday. I actually placed the order via groupon and was told it would take up to 7 working days to deliver. I placed the order yesterday and received the plane less than 24hrs later! It was packaged well and extremely good value. I will certainly be ordering again from here. Thanks so much Bargain Max!"
"I bought these as. Birthday present for my so. Who will be 8. It’s not gir a few months yet. Looking st then they look great, it’s a good feature that you can press a button to wear them with wheels or push wheel back in ."
"Great prices on products. Fast delivery and a good range of products. I've places 3 orders so far and not a single issue. I will definitely continue to use Bargain Max."
"Very pleased with the product, quick delivery!"
"Had an issue with a nerf gun, replaced immediately, no quibbles. Excellent service."
"Prices are good value. Delivery is fast and efficient. Have ordered twice and will definitely use them again."
"This is the first time I have every used bargain max and I can certainly say i will be using again. Brillant items at a amazing low price. couldn't ask for better quality and wouldn't get them cheaper anywhere else it's a shame I didn't find them sooner. Easy process and recieved my parcel within a few days. Many Thanks"
"This is the first time I have used BargainMax and I can honestly say I wish I had known about them before. Easy checkout process and very fast dispatch and delivery. I haven’t seen another website who matches BargainMax prices. So an excellent shopping experience all round. This will now be my go to website for everything. Thank you BargainMax"
"Order arrived quickly. Had no problems."
"Quick delivery and quick replies by email when I needed help getting my order redelivered after I’d made a mistake on the delivery address. They sorted everything with no fuss, and they were really friendly too!"
"Super speedy delivery, very good customer service 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
BargainMax.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 4,643 reviews