Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Sold me the wrong blades as an add on to the razor I bought! Not happy.
Bought the Cutlass in black 'wood'. Although not expensive at £40, it's really not worth the money. Feels really flimsy and plasticky. Packing also of a very poor quality and just looked tacky. Great website and great marketing - poor product though!
My delivery never came
Poor customer service.no answer to emails of failed delivery. Poor courier service. Failed to deliver parcel
Still haven’t received my order , after ordering it a week ago and paying for the 1-2 delivery charge ..
Ordered goods which did not arrive. Tried to contact them . Emailed twice to request a refund. They did not respond. Had to go through bank to get a refund. No telephone number and no other way to contact them. Customer service is non existent!
I still haven’t gotten my package
I ordered my 20 x Feather Professional Blades mid February after my wife purchased me a razor from Barbarossa Brothers for Valentine's Day. My order was paid in full and i waited nearly 5 weeks for my delivery. I contacted Barbarossa Brothers several times via email and i got responses with promises that my blades would be sent out. I was so fed up my wife contacted Barbarossa Brothers and informed them that I would be seeking a refund through my bank. I was then sent out a tracking number with my order. I received the product after lots of trouble and was very disappointed as the quality of the product is fantastic. I just feel like I received really poor service with no apology or anything. I'm really sorry to say that Barbarossa Brothers need to really appreciate customers that purchase their products and ensure all delivery dispatched on a reasonable time without the customer chasing them.
Have still not received my order despite ordering it over a week ago. Was sent to the wrong address and was told by someone as soon as I placed the order that it was amended and would be sent to the right address.
Have also emailed a couple of times and have had no response from anyone, would appreciate someone getting back to me ASAP to resend my order or offer me a full refund

Thanks
Ordered a cut throat razor with blades. Razor arrived, blades didn’t. Have contacted twice now but no reply to my email and no contact numbers to call!
Whilst the products i ordered did eventually arrive, i had no way of checking the progress of the order as the courier tracking number provided was incorrect.
I sent two emails, querying this, both of which didn't get a response. So, reluctant to order anything else.
If I could give -10 stars I would. No customer service, so what you buy for this price is what you get. And I bought lots of stuff. Diegusting and will be contacting FRAUD department....
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 351 reviews