Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
I ordered a straight cut razor and I never received it, I've contacted the company 5 times now without a response, and they dont have a contact number so I can call them to know where my item is.
Just got it delivered today, ordered on 19 May - delivered on 27 May, not the quickest. Charged £3.95 for delivery, which is too much for such a small item that takes this long to be delivered.

Came with chipped paint in 2 places (see pic). Not expected from a brand new product.

Amazon is selling the same product with free and quicker delivery. Should just ask customers to buy from amazon instead.
I ordered the Buccaneer barber gift set in grey. Unfortunately after it arrived I realised that I could have bought the items contained within the gift box for £30 cheaper if I had ordered them individualy, and at full price with no discount. I am disappointed that I have essentially been charged £30 for the gift box and tissue paper.
Other than that the item arrived quickly and in good order and the items are good.
Pretty disappointed tbh. Razor arrived, boxed up and wrapped in tissue. However, when unwrapped, the razor itself is scuffed and in less than pristine condition. Shame, as from the website I expected more.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.67 based on 255 reviews