Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
"."
"Easy to use website. After Christmas discount and delivered when stated."
"Very aesthetically pleasing razors. Hair gets stuck in between the razor blade and the holder, would be great if some sort of design could be made to prevent this. An instruction pack or beginners guide would be appreciated with the cut-throat razors."
"I got the Cutlass razor and a badger brush. Both are amazing products. The horn handle is not as heavy as I thought it may be, but that's alright. Still a joy to use. Shipping was really quick from the UK to Australia."
"These are fantastic high quality products, the blades are incredibly sharp and I got them in a bundle which was fantastic because I saved over £40! I love shaving and I’m so happy I took a chance and brought these because they give such a close shave with no cuts or burns either! I am now looking forward to mastering kind of shaving rather than using just a regular disposable razor. Thank you Barbarossa brothers!"
"Top quality"
"Very nice."
"Great quality product-my brother loved his Christmas present!"
"They delivered very quick and the quality of the product was excellent. Unfortunately the handle was to short for me. And when I sent and e mail query it was answered quickly and was very helpful. I would recommend them for service and quality produce. I got one of there other shavers with the longer handle and again very swiftly posted."
"Easy to use website, goods were easy to order and delivered very quickly. I was very impressed that the packaging was environmentally friendly - no plastic. I cannot review the item as it is something I bought for my son for Christmas, although it looks to be very good quality and I am sure he is going to be very pleased."
"I ordered one of the cut throat razors for my partners Christmas, it arrived really quick and the quality and detailing on it is fantastic. I would highly recommend Barbarossa Brothers x"
"Great quality of the product . Quick delivery !"
"Great product. Very happy. Fast delivery."
"Super quick & easy delivery and really impressed with the packaging and quality of the product."
"Fantastic service. Very quick. Xmas present so cannot comment on product But it looks gorgeous and boxed lovely"
"Lovely engraved item, excellent service"
"So beautifully made and a lovely gift. Looks and feels such good quality. Looking forward to giving this to my partner at Christmas. Brilliant service as well. Thank you!"
"Very nice products:)"
"Not sure about its preformance as is a birthday present. Im happy with its appearance and packaging."
"Easy to order, quick delivery, quality product. What more could one ask for!"
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.66 based on 35 reviews