Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Email, Live Chat
"Great communication super quality product would highly recommend Thanks guys"
"Whilst the products i ordered did eventually arrive, i had no way of checking the progress of the order as the courier tracking number provided was incorrect. I sent two emails, querying this, both of which didn't get a response. So, reluctant to order anything else."
"I have been searching for a razor from over a year now. And it couldn’t get better than this. Fantastic products. Great quality and style. And add to that a wonderful bunch of people and a great buying experience. Top class."
"As always very professional and wonderful customer service!"
"Great Quality, would recommend if your thinking about buying Purchase was for myself but would also buy as a gift for someone. Will be back again for other products. Thank you."
"Used a few different cut throat razors and none have come close to the feel and looks that you get from the Barbarossa razors"
"It was a pleasure dealing with Barbarossa Brothers. The product arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition."
"Bought a wooden handles Shavette, which has turned out perfect. Great quality, but more importantly really prompt communication when dealing with a delivery problem. Awesome stuff"
"Items arrived quickly and are of excellent quality. Would buy again. Thank you."
"Awesome company with great products and wonderful customer service."
"Really fast easy payment using Apple Pay online, auto inputs delivery address which is great. Great product! Cheers guys"
"Dear All, I bought an admiral resin in white color, it is exactly what I want, solid and beautiful. If I have to give a Very Good I would to have a better retention for the blade. Anyway I'm fully satisfied for the item and for the rapid delivery. Sure I will buy some other kind of BARBAROSSA razor! Best regards"
"Good quality razor good value for money and quick delivery"
"Very good quality"
"Pretty disappointed tbh. Razor arrived, boxed up and wrapped in tissue. However, when unwrapped, the razor itself is scuffed and in less than pristine condition. Shame, as from the website I expected more."
"Brilliant service and products, arrived quick and packaged really well. Looking forward to ordering more and more of the range"
"I love my new straight razor from Barbarossa Brothers ! It’s perfect and stylist 👍🏽"
"Brilliant my new razor and blades turned 2 days after i placed my order. Very well packaged. Highly rate this company. Will be a future costumer. Regards. Mr Adrian John Mitchell. From kings lynn Norfolk."
"I’m absolutely delighted with my Buccaneer razor. Superb quality and it looks the business! Delivery was quick too."
"Great quality, fast delivery. Highly recommended, thank you!"
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 57 reviews