Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
"Easy to order, quick delivery, quality product. What more could one ask for!"
"If I could give -10 stars I would. No customer service, so what you buy for this price is what you get. And I bought lots of stuff. Diegusting and will be contacting FRAUD department...."
"The buccaneer is a beautiful looking shavette, makes me feel like a pirate obviously and shaves super close despite being terrifying to get used to as a cut throat newbie! Highly recommend."
"Excellent price. Excellent service. Excellent cut throat razor ! Love it !"
"Ok for shaving the sides and cheeks. The blades don't seem to take of much around the mouth and chin area. Had to resort to my old bick again."
"Great products, awesome customer service. Fast shipping and good prices."
"Product, Delivery and service spot on. Users ability with an open razor, not so good #blottingtissuesreq'd"
"They are incredible!!! Can’t recommend them enough!!!! All around amazing!!!"
"Very pleased, not only with the product but the prompt service and after sales help. I will be using these guys again and hopefully soon!"
"Very good quolity of products of Barbarossa Brothers"
"."
"I absolutely love my cutthroat razor which I purchased from yourselves it is an absolute pleasure to Shave with it"
"I love, love, love my products I've ordered from Barbarossa Brothers. I will forever use them for all of my shaving needs."
"Nice product but don’t know what blades to buy for the razor"
"This shavette is awesome. Very beautiful, big and is very pleasant in the hand. Thank you again it’s a top 1 for me."
"This is the most beautiful cutthroat iv ever had !"
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews