Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
I purchased the The Ottoman Stubby Double Edge Safety Razor. Very solid construction with precision machining and heavy weight. Also came with Feather Razor Blades which are probably the best blades i've ever used. Will be back for more products soon!
Brilliant item, brilliant shave.
Very pleased with the quality of the product and speed of delivery. It is a gift for my son in law and I am sure it will be well received
Excellent service and product
Super fast service, great products
Bought as a present for my husband. Ordered Friday afternoon, delivered Saturday. Excellent service, great prices & quality items.
Fast shipping and good product range
Great product, made well.
Unfortunately 2 stars for tbe service but the product is a 5. My purchase was marked as fraudulent and I didn't even receive an email stating this. A nightmare to prove who I was and no apology. Will I use you again? If I do finally get an apology maybe
The sissors are blunt the thinnering sissors are good, the cut thought is nice to handle. Overall the sissors let me down.
Good products, shame about delivery charges for a very inferior delivery service! No response from Barbarossa despite email being sent. No contact phone number for Barbarossa. Disappointing service for a first order. Will probably not use again.
Super impressed with the quality of my recent order! Great delivery timing, cheers guys!
Fast delivery!
This is my first time using a cut throat razor. I have to say I’m highly impressed with the styling, feel and ease of use. It is a gorgeous product that gives a brilliantly close shave.
Very good material and serious post order.
I paid £50 (excluding post and packaging) for the cutlass razor made with buffalo bone and, upon unboxing, have seen a large gouge out of the handle. This is negligent at best and sloppy at worst. The only reason I haven't given this 1* is due to the fact it still functions despite it being aesthetically-damaged. I expected better.
Kind regards, Mo.
Thanks for super fast delivery.
Still haven’t received my order , after ordering it a week ago and paying for the 1-2 delivery charge ..
I have not used the item yet but the quality of the product and the service I received from the company was excellent.
This was bought for my partner review in his words
It is a very well built and a quality bit of kit.
It gives a very good cut and a most comfortable razor to use and extremely weighty.
And will definately be using Barbarossa Brothers again.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 276 reviews