Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Click Here
Email, Live Chat
"Excellent service"
"Exceptional product and delivery. No complaints. Will be back for more products"
"Very happy with my purchase, was delivered quickly and when I had a question about the product it was answered the same day, great service."
"Great razors. Beautifully made and wonderful to use."
"A very sleek , tight & stylish tool , will definitely be Coming back for more."
"Quality products at affordable prices! Customer service is above and beyond! Wouldn't go anywhere else for my shaving needs!!! Highly recommend these guys!!"
"Really good products, very well done. Arrived quickly and not badly priced for the quality. Packed well. Will definitely be back, for me and as gifts."
"Fast delivery, brilliant quality of product. Only slight fault of the item is that the cut throat is a tad small where your little finger rests for shaving when held correctly. Over all pleased with the purchase!"
"I need practice at shaving with a real razor but they are so much better. There's a lot on the market but Barbarossa stood out straight away so I didn't hesitate buying one. Thank you"
"Service from Will was outstanding from beginning to end. Product arrived next day. Very happy"
"Good Barbarossa brothers"
"Bought Universal Stainless Steel Razor Stand in Chrome from these guys. Excellent service and a well-priced great product suitable for a range of razors."
"I bought for my fiance and he absolutely love it! Very good quality and super quick delivery-next day!!!"
"Very fast delivery. Excellent product... Will save me a fortune not having to visit the barbers!!!"
"Very good razors, good value."
"I was very happy with these products which I purchased for my son he absolutely loves them thank you 😊"
"Bought a barber razor style starter kit for my husband, he’s had a couple of others in the past but they were nothing in comparison to this kit, the quality is amazing, the quality of the beard oil and shaving cream is exceptional, let’s just say the hubby was impressed this Father’s Day!! Will deffo be ordering from you again"
"the brand Barbarossa Brothers is superb"
"Very happy with my purchase and delivery was prompt will be ordering again soon"
"Update: After communicating this to the company, they immediately tended to this issue and have dispatched a replacement. I am impressed by the service and will update accordingly I received my order today, a silver holder, horn handle cutthroat barber's razor scratches on the handle and a bent pin . Unacceptable for such a premium price. am not satisfied at all"
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.77 based on 99 reviews