Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

Tracy Calvert
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Arran Fleurs
Great service, quality razor
Well I don’t know much about this company all I can say I am impressed with how they treat you and how they go out of there way to try and accommodate you
Good quality product, delivered on time
Very good service
Easy to make a purchase, item arrived quickly and was well packaged & presented very well.
Very good 👍
Good quality product at a fair price. The green finish on the wood looks great.
The hair clipper works very well, it has good battery and power, it leaves a good finish on my bald head, but unfortunately I already broke one side of the blade, the plastic hinge is fragile and when pressing to open it for cleaning, the necessary force breaks it . But overall I recommend the product, good quality.
I watched a few videos before attempting a shave- and promptly cut myself! Maybe not a good idea to change from a safety razor.
Bought hairclippers for my son he's really happy with them . Great easy fast service.
Very good razor, well made and excellent service
Excellent delivery and product
I bought the gold electric head shaver for my husband. He loves it and says it is the best one he has ever used. Lovely and light to use.
Very happy customer. Arrived also fast and on time. Will buy again
Great product. Easy site to use and very quick to send parcel. Thank you Barbarossa.
So far all is good, a nice well made & light unit giving close precise trimming, I like the battery monitor function! so after 3 uses so far very pleased!
Very good quality
Really prompt delivery and the product is much better that I hoped for, super shaver for a head with sparse growth.
Class service & great product
Great products and service. Website is full of info. Only downside is the item should have a case to keep all parts in. Plastic box isn’t very eco. Other than that I’d defo be buying from them again.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.66 based on 643 reviews