Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
I’ve got to say the customer service has been the best I’d ever experienced. I had a problem with my and the reaction, turnaround time and end result we exceptional. If only you could pass on this to other suppliers. I’ll be back, very happy with my T-8b head shaver and my West Indian Lime & Black Pepper Shaving Cream
I bought the copper head and body shaver and I’ve been really pleased with it . I’m a barber so need a quality trimmers to outline haircuts and take hair down to zero . I would recommend them highly .
Lovely shaving products and a really good price point especially for the quality you receive
Speedy delivery. Website is really easy to navigate
Absolutely great product and the quality is also great fast shipping and I would recommend to anybody interested in any of these products
I’m a barber and I’ve used quite a few products and always been high quality and well designed. The customer service i received while dealing with there team over Instagram and email was perfect and speedy.
No fuss buying experience. Great communication. Great company. Keep up the fab work guys!
Good to deal with, fast, efficient service, would use again.
I bought the hair trimmer with the textured handle in black and it’s brilliant, love it! My only comment is that it didn’t include the oil.
Recently purchased trimmers/clippers in immaculate condition, service was clear, quick and concise. Would most definitely recommend to a friend.
Reasonably responsive and helpful answers to my questions.
Trims it to the skin. Great product. Easy to clean. Great battery life. Recommended product.
Wee bit of a tug somtimes
fantastic value good quality item highly recomend
Very nice shaving cream , excellent fragrance and delivers a smooth silky shave. A good addition to my shaving den.
Delivery was good and quick and my items are fantastic
Quick delivery, lovely bit of kit does the job perfectly... im impressed
Ordered silver razor very good quality!! Would order again from you guys!!! Great pricing to.
I twice emailed the Will at the company as I deleted my code for 50% off the next purchase but still have not received a reply - that is poor service.
I bought a safety razor and a standard, total of € 49,59. Finally the costs including shipping and customs were € 112,83, so it will be my last order.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 404 reviews