Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
I was very impressed with the quality and standard of Barbarossa's shaving products. I have placed several orders now and find the razors to be solid sturdy simple to use and replace the blades and also very stylish. It makes you take your shaving seriously and also makes it a kind of pleasurable ritual (-:
And very reasonable price.
Effecting and smooth transaction / shipping.
Great service, cool site and kit.
Absolutely brilliant products and at a brilliant price... quality alone is worth more then what they cost will be getting all my future business.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Hi All
Just purchased the teak handled razor great quality blade.
OK a few things.
Delivery really did take longer than expected as delivery company seem to just sit with order and little action.
After sending an email to barbarossa brothers about it they seemed to spring into action.
Most annoying when I paid for delivery too.
I don't mind paying more for quality and blade is great.
Don't think you should really have to pay an extra £10 for the storage pouch but I did.
Then slightly annoying
The same item is on sale this week.
£10 less gggrrrr
Super great services 5*
Beautifully presented razor which my husband absolutely loves. Razor is Really well made. Prompt delivery and good communication.
I like the weight of the razor. It goes a close shave without any pressure. Only had 3 shaves so far, but no complaints, it does it's job well. Thanks for producing such a quality product.

Jim Martin
Easy to order very informative. My first single blade razor and i am impressed. The unit is solid and great weight in the hand. Compact to fit in my washbag easily. Shaves great love it.
Great razor and great customer service dealing with an issue that I had
Hi guys...what a fantastic buy! I purchased the knurled gold shaver very pleased with it.. I got a trim with it was so smooth and felt really good quality just fits nice in hand. thanks guys much appreciated very highly recommended... anybody who looking for one you know where to go barbarossa brothers 👌👍 😀
Just how the online purchase experience should be.
Slick website which is easy to navigate, simple check out, quick delivery and good communication.
Great quality product
Fast delivery and packaged very well, email updates through every step of transit, very happy
Great selection of Quality shaving items,so pleased with Japanese razor I bought looks awesome also soaps and oils top quality
Excellent service and beautiful trimer . Very chick and professional .
Super, smashing, great.
Good stuff. Soft bristles.
I received the invitation to review before I had received my parcel. Delivery time is inexcusably long.
Purchased the P1R8 stand and cream.
Quick and easy service, great product
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 371 reviews