Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Email, Live Chat
"Quality products at affordable prices! Customer service is above and beyond! Wouldn't go anywhere else for my shaving needs!!! Highly recommend these guys!!"
"Really good products, very well done. Arrived quickly and not badly priced for the quality. Packed well. Will definitely be back, for me and as gifts."
"Fast delivery, brilliant quality of product. Only slight fault of the item is that the cut throat is a tad small where your little finger rests for shaving when held correctly. Over all pleased with the purchase!"
"I need practice at shaving with a real razor but they are so much better. There's a lot on the market but Barbarossa stood out straight away so I didn't hesitate buying one. Thank you"
"Service from Will was outstanding from beginning to end. Product arrived next day. Very happy"
"Good Barbarossa brothers"
"Bought Universal Stainless Steel Razor Stand in Chrome from these guys. Excellent service and a well-priced great product suitable for a range of razors."
"I bought for my fiance and he absolutely love it! Very good quality and super quick delivery-next day!!!"
"Very fast delivery. Excellent product... Will save me a fortune not having to visit the barbers!!!"
"Very good razors, good value."
"I was very happy with these products which I purchased for my son he absolutely loves them thank you 😊"
"Bought a barber razor style starter kit for my husband, he’s had a couple of others in the past but they were nothing in comparison to this kit, the quality is amazing, the quality of the beard oil and shaving cream is exceptional, let’s just say the hubby was impressed this Father’s Day!! Will deffo be ordering from you again"
"the brand Barbarossa Brothers is superb"
"Very happy with my purchase and delivery was prompt will be ordering again soon"
"Update: After communicating this to the company, they immediately tended to this issue and have dispatched a replacement. I am impressed by the service and will update accordingly I received my order today, a silver holder, horn handle cutthroat barber's razor scratches on the handle and a bent pin . Unacceptable for such a premium price. am not satisfied at all"
"Love the razor! And absolutely excellent customer service! A+++"
"I cannot explain how happy I am with Barbarossa Brothers. Their customer service and customer satisfaction is their main priority along with incredible products. Will is without doubt an exemplary member of the Barbarossa team and I cannot be any more impressed and grateful for his support with ensuring my cut throat razor was perfect, with him even traveling to the packing department and hand picking the item for me to ensure it was the right one. Hands down incredible. Thank you!"
"Very good products good price quality items highly recommended super fast delivery well packaged"
"Very good product good price quality item highly recommended"
"This is our second purchase. Great products and quick delivery. Gold plated cut throat works a treat. We will return for more orders and move shaving fun. Thanks again."
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.76 based on 94 reviews