Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Tracy Calvert
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Arran Fleurs
Small,lightweight and very easy to use . Also very quiet .
Quick on delivery happy the with product!!
Good quick reliable service.
The product seems pretty robust. Design isn’t on defect though as hair gets caught around the spinning mechanism. Instructions say there’s an LCD screen to show battery percent. There isn’t. The inclusion of clipper oil would be a nice addition for the price.
Package arrived swiftly. Gives quite a close shave.
The products we have received are good and seem to be working for my partner. However we have not been provided with the refreshing sanitizer. We have a ‘rejuvenation spray’ instead. Also the comb provided is completely different to what is pictured in your product images, we have a small comb which looks much cheaper than what you have advertised
Great razor but holding pins on the detachable piece of the razor keep falling out and into sink or the floor which is disappointing.
Good quality product at a fair price. The green finish on the wood looks great.
The hair clipper works very well, it has good battery and power, it leaves a good finish on my bald head, but unfortunately I already broke one side of the blade, the plastic hinge is fragile and when pressing to open it for cleaning, the necessary force breaks it . But overall I recommend the product, good quality.
Great products and service. Website is full of info. Only downside is the item should have a case to keep all parts in. Plastic box isn’t very eco. Other than that I’d defo be buying from them again.
I didn't think much of it but it's not my opinion that matters my other half likes it so that's all that matters he's used it and likes the results
Good shaver but blades not top notch
Very good service
Great web site, easy to find products, and the pages were clear and informative. The payment process was better than most online payments I have made. THe product arrived in godd time and was packaged very well. Overall a good experience of online shopping.
Ordered a gift set for my husbands Christmas. The products were of good quality as expected however I was disappointed they were not presented in a gift box or tin or something similar. Instead products received in delivery cardboard box wrapped in tissue paper. Now have to source a nice presentation box as don’t want to just wrap up a wad of tissue paper!
Very efficient. Package arrived in good condition. Present for my Grandson for Christmas.
Good clean cutting.
Nice razor but a bit pricey.
Very quick delivery and good shaver.
Love the product but shipping costs are ridiculous! Shipping Doubled my total cost.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.7 based on 716 reviews