Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
My husband loves the stuff! I ordered just some more oil and shaving cream for him as he swears by it. Slightly disappointed the oil leaked in the packaging, but it wasn't a major amount. Will be buying again
My first time using an old-fashioned cutthroat razor so I can’t judge how good they are compared to others but I’d say it’s been a great product so far. Was easy to use and easy to handle! Great product!
The store itself seems very good. Someovely looking products.
There seems to be some confusion over what is and is not available for purchase (and this could very well be due to present circumstances so don't judge to harshly) for example I really wanted the Buccaneer in Green and Stainless however had to settle for Green and Matt Black. Which actually looks kinda good. Customer service is poor however. I have sent numerous emails and received no reply. There may be issues under current conditions but when I ordered from them they responded much quicker. Disappointing.
Further to this I have had a response from them and I have to say that once in contact their customer service is actually pretty good. I have been offered a swap for the razor I initially wanted and the return of the defective razor was painless. I have already recommended them to a freind looking for a cutthroat razor and will be buying from them again no doubt.
Well packaged and prompt delivery
items are good quality and came quickly despite a stock issue still got them within 4 days.
I thought it would have come with the blade but quality product and appearance
Ordered a cut throat razor. Received my order quickly and very pleased with the product. Will definitely recommend you to others.
Delivery was fair timing, high quality products. Just wish there was more information provided around what each of the items are/used for, I'm clueless at this!
Good shave nice smooth
Should be 5 star but let down by using hermes as the delivery courier.
If it wasn't for Graham at Diamond logistics stepping in to save the day, I'd probably still be waiting for the delivery.
Barbarossa brothers had to be promoted about my order, other than that good service.
Just ditch hermes and I can add the last star.
Would use barbarossa brothers again.
Revived what I ordered and within a few days.
Really liking the Shavette I use it all the time, it’s great quality and loved how helpful the sustainer service was. Also liking the beard oils I ordered, great scents and they soften the beard nicely. Only issue is that you can only get 10ml bottles which won’t let me long.
The product looks great, brought for a xmas present so not sure how great it is until then. However, as I purchased this for a xmas present I was disappointed to receive a box that was torn and battered, I know it's the product that matters but receiving the item in a nice intact packaging is also part of the overall purchasing experience especially from an upper market brand and as it was a present.
Good product and excellent price
My only issue is using my Hermes as delivery and that whole part isn't made clear. They are impossible to deal with when there is an issue with delivery.
Dear All, I bought an admiral resin in white color, it is exactly what I want, solid and beautiful. If I have to give a Very Good I would to have a better retention for the blade.
Anyway I'm fully satisfied for the item and for the rapid delivery.
Sure I will buy some other kind of BARBAROSSA razor!
Best regards
Very aesthetically pleasing razors. Hair gets stuck in between the razor blade and the holder, would be great if some sort of design could be made to prevent this. An instruction pack or beginners guide would be appreciated with the cut-throat razors.
Very nice.
Not sure about its preformance as is a birthday present. Im happy with its appearance and packaging.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.67 based on 252 reviews