Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Arran Fleurs
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Jason Lewis
Ordered a gift set for my husbands Christmas. The products were of good quality as expected however I was disappointed they were not presented in a gift box or tin or something similar. Instead products received in delivery cardboard box wrapped in tissue paper. Now have to source a nice presentation box as don’t want to just wrap up a wad of tissue paper!
Very efficient. Package arrived in good condition. Present for my Grandson for Christmas.
Good clean cutting.
Nice razor but a bit pricey.
Very quick delivery and good shaver.
Love the product but shipping costs are ridiculous! Shipping Doubled my total cost.
I was kept up to date about my order and it arrived in the time window I was given. I have started using the product seems very good
I had a problem with an initial order and once I spoke with them, they quickly sent a replacement out and a free keychain along with it.
Very good but I paid £45 then to find out that Amazon are sell them for £12.50
I bought a shaving brush from you. The brush head was too small to make a good lather. I've reverted to my old brush
Very happy with my beard/stubble trimmer - simple, sturdy, easy to clean and maintain, and no gimmicks. Service was quick and efficient too. Thanks
Reasonably responsive and helpful answers to my questions.
Wee bit of a tug somtimes
Very high quality product which I’m very pleased with and received within 3 days of ordering. My only criticism would be that having never purchased a product from here before I was under the impression that I would receive a blade with my product (cut throat razor) but I managed to find some razors that fit the product :)
Quick delivery and was kept informed.
Ordered products previously from these pirates, delivery updates on that occasion were very vague. My latest order arrived in a more timely fashion with clear delivery updates, much better 👍👍 Arghhh 💀☠
Truly excellent products & a pleasure to use. Delivery costs are a bit fierce for the size of what you're ordering & might explain why you get a small bottle of product in a massive box - can't be good for the old carbon footprint, chaps.
I like the weight of the razor. It goes a close shave without any pressure. Only had 3 shaves so far, but no complaints, it does it's job well. Thanks for producing such a quality product. Jim Martin
I recently purchased an electric body and head shaver and I was very impressed with the overall service. I was informed that the original item I had ordered was out of stock and that it was an oversight on their part. I was compensated with a next day delivery alternative item which was I was really pleased with.
Brilliant, very gentlemanly with an alternative edge! which my partner really likes (as do I) and bought him the wooden cutlass for his upcoming birthday with blades to go with as he prefers these compared to commercial razors etc. The only thing I would have wished for better is sturdier packaging or more care into the packaging part aesthetically and practically. The designs on them are ace and thankfully it came boxed after I missed the gift option at check out (totally my fault there) but I feel the business could be missing out on an aesthetic opportunity. V important on guest experience, but easy to navigate the sight, upgrade if you want or customise a gift set etc. Loved the site and the branding, 9/10 overall highly recommend!! :)
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 561 reviews